AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Toonami Shows

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yea....they should put better shows on there any shows you ppl wanna see on toonami?

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Personally I don't really care unless they stop showing Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball and start showing something else, not just that stupid show. I miss Tenchi, for one.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaStan
    dude some peoplez cant even wath tv on school dayz and ill miss all the new epi. of teen titans, and megas XLR
    And so does the channel, it all sucks beyond belief!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member Pixiedancer is an unknown quantity at this point Pixiedancer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2004 10:54 AM
    Threads

Toonami had .hack//sign on it but they got rid of it. Does any one know if it is on an other channel?

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

I say that toonami should show new shows and take off DBGT and any show thats not so interesting. why can't they show something like Fruit Basket or something.

#1 Pilot amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 11:45 AM
    Threads

.hack sign is off, but they have .hack the legend of twilight or something(i forget titles) on at about 12:00 or 1:00 am every friday.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok heres the smart thing to do, look it up on a tv guide, are all of you idiots or soemthing, you only need some common sense, God todays youth's!

Banned Forum / Chat Yunfei is on a distinguished road Yunfei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 04:09 AM
    Threads

I'm just hoping they take off DBGT its boring to the tenth power

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfei
    I'm just hoping they take off DBGT its boring to the tenth power
    I have to agree with you, its the worst series out of the three!

BANNED Deathscythe is on a distinguished road Deathscythe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 02:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    I have to agree with you, its the worst series out of the three!
    its a disgrace xD lol ah well >.> and uh yeah Toonami sucks x.x

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That it does,

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

watever

Member Cheza_711 is on a distinguished road Cheza_711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2005 11:41 PM
    Threads

meguzi does really really suck. Toonami @ least has Yu Yu Hakusho and they brought back Rurouni Kenshin which made me exceedingly happy! I wish they would bring back .Hack//Sign too! That show is awesome, and I've never gotten to see all the episodes

P.S. .Hack//Twilight sucks so bad. The manga isn't even good...
    When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i rarely saw any action in .hack/sign all they do is talk, other than .hack/tillite or somethin like that

Senior Member Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2009 08:12 PM
    Threads

I got a question: Why don't they just take Maguzi off of the air and run Toonami on the Weekdays [original time slots] AND on Saturday??? What ya'll think about that????????
    When Life Comes At You Full Speed, Just Step Out Of The Way.
    ~Hardcore Gamer

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah they could haves new epi. on saturday and have oldies on the weekdayz

Junior Member Emac is an unknown quantity at this point Emac's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2004 01:03 PM
    Threads

id prefer to have back tenchi and kenshin. and others like trigun or somethin... dang we gotta get a strait up anime channel. all of this wannabe crap is taking up to much time that no one even watches... i hate the new cartoon network... and wats up with the fat guy and the skinny chick on every friday **** that pisses me off. i like having a movie every friday to watch. now im just steamed... im gonna go write an angy letter...

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Emac
    id prefer to have back tenchi and kenshin. and others like trigun or somethin... dang we gotta get a strait up anime channel. all of this wannabe crap is taking up to much time that no one even watches... i hate the new cartoon network... and wats up with the fat guy and the skinny chick on every friday **** that pisses me off. i like having a movie every friday to watch. now im just steamed... im gonna go write an angy letter...
    They brought back Kenshin, took out Gundam Seed. Bad part is they're replaying the old episodes, hopefully they can go all out and at least end Kenshin at the Kyoto Arc.

Tenchi...oh I wish they'd bring it back, but I doubt it.

And if you want you can try to ask your parents to get you AnimeNetwork. I go over my friends house to watch AnimeNetwork On Demand, and the shows they have on are pretty cool (Chobits, Full Metal Panic, Samurai X). I'm pretty sure they're web address is:

www.animenetwork.com

That's you're best bet! Hopefully this helped you out just a wee-bit man.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Junior Member Emac is an unknown quantity at this point Emac's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2004 01:03 PM
    Threads

thank u very much!

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

Yeah Trigun is cool!!

Member VIPER-old has a little shameless behaviour in the past VIPER-old's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 06:12 PM
    Threads

Talking

trigun is great WHO HO go trigun

Senior Member inu_fan12345 can only hope to improve inu_fan12345's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2004 07:00 PM
    i'm not outside ur window! i sware i'm not!
    Threads

inuyasha is my fav
    Don't look out ur window u never know who could be out there!

plezz add to my rep!

i luv inuyasha

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation HeavyArms is infamous around these parts HeavyArms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2004 05:57 AM
    Threads

i like it whan it was CNX but it sux so much

Senior Member Pig_catapult will become famous soon enough Pig_catapult's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2005 07:10 PM
    Hopelessly lost beyond all hopes of hoping to be found. And I'm happy here.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by plzjustdie
    sailor moon is a prissy gay show
    Riddle me this: How the heck can an inanimate object(i.e. TV show) be homosexual?
    Pretty blood all over....

If it's my keen invention you'd like to destroy
    I'll withstand your best shot; I've got the right toy.

I'm a girl!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information