AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: inuyasha and kagome: don't they make a good couple?

Junior Member toboe21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past toboe21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2004 11:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink inuyasha and kagome: don't they make a good couple?

I think they make a good couple. Inuyasha worries about Kagome a lot. Kagome loves Inuyasha a lot also.
    Toboe

PlayBoy Bunny #56 Rio-Okie Rio-Okie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2005 02:28 AM
    Threads

i guess they do. i dont really like kagome or kikyou but i like kagome alittle more than her so yes. =3
    Slave To/Master~ Shoriko
    Brother~ MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS
    Little Brother~ Wolfwood
    Older Sister~ Momijilol
    -!!Im Alwas Looking For More Family!!-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Admirer(s)- Arisusa Raion, SwOrDzYs

Member authier can only hope to improve authier's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

well Duh
    and he said let my rhapsody cover this wasteland and there will be beauty and destuction over my kingdom.

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

No...Kikyo and Inuyasha make a good couple...

Member lonely_chibi is on a distinguished road lonely_chibi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2005 11:36 PM
    Threads

eh I don't really like kagome that much but I guess it wouldn't be the worse pairing.

killer mistress plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2004 01:57 PM
    Threads

no, if inuyasha was a true fighter, he wouldn't need "love" and besides kagome is always throwing some kind of hissy fit and expecting inuyasha to save her and FOR GOD'S SAKE PUT ON SOME PANTS!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Hah, that's a laugh. Inu Yasha is the worst when it comes to the love stuff. He's all over Kagome.

And furthermore, a true warrior knows that love can give him strength. The myth that warriors do not need attachment and love is preposterous.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Member chibiangel21 is an unknown quantity at this point chibiangel21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 11:25 PM
    Threads

Wink

I think Kamoge and Inuyasha make an adorable couple! I mean the guy is a hard shell to break when it comes to admiting his feelings about Kagome...but you can totally that he loves her It's even harder on Kagome cuz he keeps giving mixed feeling to her. He can be so mean sometimes! But in the end love prevails!

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

I think they are a good couple
    ^^

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

HELL YA theyd make an AWESOME couple. for one, they both have feelings and affection for wach other, OBVIOUSLY (if u watch teh anime). and two, ud know if they like each other if uve been in that situation B4. (like me)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2004 01:11 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

I think that they would make a cute couple.

They care for each other. And Inuyahsa will fight for her.
    DREW

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

I also say that they would make an good couple.They may not show it on theshow,but you can see it.

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Inuyasha and Kikyou. I despise the creature known as Kagome...
    If not Kikyou, then Inuyasha and Kouga.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

I hate Kagome. I hate Inuyasha. What more is there to say?
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Member chibiangel21 is an unknown quantity at this point chibiangel21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 11:25 PM
    Threads

hate!! Hate is such a strong word....but oh well

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Mana
    Inuyasha and Kikyou. I despise the creature known as Kagome...
    If not Kikyou, then Inuyasha and Kouga.

^lol! I second that!

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

You can tell that they love each other. Anyone with a bit of human in them, BAM, you can see right through every time.Last night's episode (today is Nov. 23) proved that. Man.... That was hardcore.... But I could tell anyway
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Member Archvixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past Archvixen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 02:35 AM
    Threads

I totally agree toboe21 they are great together and I wish that crazy woman kikyo would go away.!!!

Member Archvixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past Archvixen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 02:35 AM
    Threads

and dark misery don't you think that's going a little too far?

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think generally they would make a very great couple. I doubt Kagome would want to live in the Fedual Era for more than she had to, (IE: collecting the jewel shards) and I very much doubt Inu Yasha could deal with cars and flying planes and etc without going on a massive killing spree and just about annihilate everything that he wasn't used to, with grounds that it was a demon.

He couldn't exist peacefully in her time, and she'd be unhappy in his time. How could a relationship like that work?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Member Midnight Kitana is on a distinguished road Midnight Kitana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2005 11:11 PM
    Threads

I think InuYasha and Kagome would make a alright couple. Both would have to find a way to compensate for their flaws and shortcomings, such as how would they manage to live together whether in feudal or present time. I used to like them more so as a couple, but then I grew rather bored of them as the series went on. The whole love triangle between them grew tiresome after a while.

Junior Member Arisusa Raion is on a distinguished road Arisusa Raion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2004 01:18 PM
    Threads

I think they make a CUTE COUPLE!!! ^_^ Then again, that's me... and I really DON'T like Kikyou....So yeah... Plus... uh.... oh forget it... Yeah they make a cute couple..

Has no life (~_~) Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

I love the Inu Yasha/Kagome pairing. I'm not entirely sure who would live where if it came down to it. I've read some fics where Inu Yasha was so devoted to Kagome that he decided to live in her era, but then there's the few fics I've read where she stays in his. *shrugs* It'll be interesting to see what happens. Kagome stays by Inu Yasha's side no matter what, and he knows that. I always go into my "Awww" mood when I see them hug or comfort eachother. They deserve eachother. They defend, protect, and put up with eachother. Kagome has helped melt the wall around his heart, and he trusts her now. It's very sweet. I wish Kikyou would just disappear...after seeing the special about her, I feel a bit more sorry for her, but she needs to rest in peace. It's very selfish of her to want Inu Yasha to go to hell with her instead of wanting him to be alive and happy. A part of her will still be with him as Kagome is her reincarnation. It's sad, but I hope it works out for the best.

The pain in pleasure often becomes the pleasure of pain.
    Thanks for watching as I fall...
    Beauty is a curse on this world. It keeps us all from knowing who the real monsters are.

24. Likes Spygirl426 liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2004 02:27 PM
    Threads

I totally think Inuyashi and Kagome make a perfect couple. ^_^
    Sex is like math add the attraction, subtrect the clothes, divide the legs and hope you don't muiltply-Kayko.

Someone once told me to live life to it's fullest or don't live life at all.-Kayko. I die so that others my live i hope my death brings comfort to them.-Kayko.

Life is Death and Death is Life.-Kayko

You broke my Heart and left me to Die!-Kayko

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

yeah i think they make a great couple

Closed Thread

Thread Information