AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Really freaky dreams.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Really freaky dreams.

Okay, so this is where you talk about your freakiest dreams and scariest nightmares.

the one I'm posting about more fits into the "freakiest dream" part more than nightmare...but if I weren't capable to make decisions in my dreams [can't control them, but I can decide what I'm doing o.o] it would have quickly turned into a horrible, HORRIBLE nightmare.

So, I was depressed because of my feelings for someone who didn't, er, feel mutual about me. Things weren't getting any better, so I decided to go see this wiseman to ask for advice. You know, one of those old Chinese dudes who wear funky hats and robes and have looong beards.

So, I walk into this part of my town that's kinda super-rural, and walk down the road to where this Bhuddist temple is supposed to be. As soon as I get by the foliage, it looks like I'm in some European city inhabited by oriental people; the streets are cobblestone and the buildings look like some old buildings I've seen on my trips to Europe. So I keep walking down the road and a say hi or something to a shopekeeper selling vegetables...I walk around a building and I get to this HUGE town square. Right in the center is a pretty fountain, and in front of the town square is this building where the wiseman is. I talk to one of the guards and he kind of laughs. "You want to talk to the wiseman?" This blonde girl who was working in a stall nearby tells me where to go to see him.

So, I sit on this stone bench where some other people are, waiting for a chance to see him. He does some stuff up there, and walks out...he comes up to our bench to greet the people or something and he notices at me. Pretty much the whole time I was there I had this sad expression on my face, and it got worse when he came by [but that might have been so he'd pity me and offer the advice I came for ^_^ heh]. So he notices how depressed I look, pauses, then turns to go, beckoning me to follow. So I do.

Anyway, he and his little assistants go one way and another takes me another way. We go into this kind of icky-looking place that looks like it came out of one of those shots of Afghan you'd see in TIME magazine. I go in and walk down the hall, noticing there's a lot of showers with bed just built below them [you'd jump down the shower into the bed below ground level] and see the end of the hall, where a woman is sitting on a large pillow, stirring something in a small pot. I saw another girl drink some of it and look tired. I hide in a room next to me and hear the wise man sing something like, "First she drinks then feels sick then I have fun"

So I use my keen smarts to figure out that drink/sludge is a drugged tea of some kind to knock out the drinker, then he has his way with them. O_O So i get out and head immidietly for the exit, but the wise man is standing in the doorway. He asks me where I'm going and I say something like, "I feel sick and need to go home to my mom," but realize he'll just tell me to drink the tea to make me feel better while I spoke to him about my problem. I just run by him fast as I can. It seems the temple area was it's own city now and a lot bigger than it was...I run into someone's fenced garden and can't open the gate, but the blonde shopkeeper-thing person I talked to opens it for me. I tell her what happened and she said the same happened to her, but she couldn't leave because she had nowhere to go. I tell her she could stay with me. Some guards are coming, so we both run out past the second fence.

We seem to run through a small farming field before running out onto concrete [it's night now]. Right in front of us is a Chinese retaurant, but we don't risk going inside for fear that they may hand us over to the wiseman. We keep sprinting away, cross a road, then read a house. I look up, and see my parents and friends of my family. Apparently we had been gone for nearly a week and my parents invited them over to help look for me. I bang on the door and we get inside...they don't look so relieved that I came back as happy to see me, as if they were expecting a visit.

i talk to my friend, then before explaining what happens, I wake up.

o_o

Things that influenced it:
    -there's this Bhuddist [did I spell that right?] temple in my town not too far from a theme park here.
    -The Catholic Priests and the Young Boys ordeal o_o;; or something pertaining to that theme.
    -Amsterdam. Much like in my dream, there's this...town square type of thing where there are lots of pidgeons and people in front of this enormous old building.
    -that whole rantish type thing that I wrote up in Death of You's advice topic.
    -An article I read in Teen People about a girl who was gang raped by a bunch of guy friends.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

To... much... text.... Can't read all of it....

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never remember my dreams

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I remember one dream I had when I was like 3 years old, but that's all...
    It was about the kindergarden I was in then. I was at the playground and suddenly it became a spacestation and everyone I knew was going out in space

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

One time i dreamt that i fell off a cliff. Then I woke up and drank a glass of milk. So I got back to bed and fell asleep again, but I can't remember what I dreamt after that.
    Nay.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PikuNe
    I never remember my dreams
    Me neither. And if I do remember, it's only like 2 seconds of the end.. Which I forget in 10 minutes since I'm too tired to think properly.

But the last one that I remember, was me taking some school lockers hostage and demanding open windows as ransom or I'll smack up the doors...

I think it was some issue in the Student Counsil that was brought up which made me dream of it...

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Junior Member Nemesio is on a distinguished road Nemesio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2004 10:47 AM
    Threads

I've had some pretty odd dreams in my lifetime. Almost none of them made any sense, and almost all of them had no real meaning. Well, except that I watch to much TV and play too many video games.

After all, when you start seeing the Muppet Babies and Kenan and Kel in your dreams, that's not exactly a good sign, right?

FIRM BELIEVER IN THE UPHOLDING OF MORAL VALUES!
    (and generally just a nice darn guy!)

"You must be a figment of my warped little imagination!"

Member authier can only hope to improve authier's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

two words...Onion people
    and he said let my rhapsody cover this wasteland and there will be beauty and destuction over my kingdom.

4 the love of HOY!!! Vua will become famous soon enough Vua will become famous soon enough Vua's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 09:10 PM
    Threads

i had a dream a couple days ago, or nights. w/e

it was black and white like my dreams normally are. i was in a blank room, nothing on the walls, no windows, no doors. i was sittin in a chair in the center of the room. i was cutting my wrists. after a while i stopped. then a table appeared in front of me. at the other side of the table was a gun. mst of the dream was just the gun, sitting opn the ther side. then i got up and walked over to the gun.

i picked it up and put it to my head. i pulled the trigger and there were no bullets. then i fell over and behind me was my dad holding different gun, then he shoots me in the head.

suprisingly, this is a reoccuring dream and one of my favorites......
    i don know why, but i don feel sad when i have it

P.S.
    id rather no one have any comments like "im so sorry" and "thats so sad"
    id rather no comments

If you ever find yourself in need of a few kind words or just want to talk
    Advice And Help At Angel World

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

did you know that we dream at least 4 dreams a night?

4 the love of HOY!!! Vua will become famous soon enough Vua will become famous soon enough Vua's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i only have 1, or at least i only remeber one

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yes most people do

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

I once dreamed my house was being invaded buy aliens, and the stars started telling me that aliens were using our spy satellites against us and it was my mission in life to spread the word to others.

: MISSION COMPLETE :

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i had a dream where i was infected with a deadly virus.

strangley enough, in the dream instead of cutting myself off. i infected evryone....

i dont go down alone

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

OK here is one of many scary freaky dreams...no NIGHTMARES i had. I was in my house but it was pitch black but all i could see was a light switch that was being illuminated by some kind of blue light, but i couldnt reach the switch. My sight was blury it was like i had a thin undershirt over my head, and i couldnt move or turn around or anything. there must have bein a party or something cause i could here people behind me. then all of a sudden somebody says oh my god here it comes and everybody screams and runs out because i could here them running out. Then the whole house gets quiet real fast for a couple seconds. Then i could here a faint VMMM VMMM humming sound witch got closer and i felt this zap kind of electric sting on my arm, and i woke up scared to death and in a cold sweat.
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

does anyone here feel pain in their dreams?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

In the morning just before I wake up I dream I have to go pee and I pee in the dream.Either I pee forever or again and again until wake up, shoting for the bathroom. That's the only pain I've had in dreams

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i had a dream where i was walkng and was hit by a car

couldnt walk for 3 days

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i have. one time i dreamed i was in school and i got cut and maggots came out instead of blood but i could feel the stinging and squirming. i also dream in color

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i always feel what happens in my dreams, normally its a good experience

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've had at least 3 dreams/nightmares concerning clowns that want to eat me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

clowns i am fine with clowns it's family with me or rather DEAD FAMILY!!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have no fear of clowns...I think it may be because I watched IT when I was really young.

IT is in awesome movie. o.o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well half my dreams ar good.

in the other half my family is dead, or im killing my sister

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers
    I've had at least 3 dreams/nightmares concerning clowns that want to eat me.
    I thought I was the only one with those dreams!!

And I don't dream anymore...
    how do I know this you may ask yourselves?

because I am never asleep long enough to dream.
    and until my reality becomes a little less intense...I don't plan on it either...sleeping that is.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information