AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gundam Seed :)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2004 01:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gundam Seed :)

Haven't did a wall in a while (occupied with work) Im thinking the backgrounds a bit too simple.Tell me what ya think of this so i can make some changes to it and thanks in advance!

Wallpaper Here

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You should uploaded here but anyways, the bg is a bit simple and the stars are a bit repetitive...have different sizes of specks. There's something with wrong with the moon..don't know maybe its seems a bit real hehe and also the outline of it at the top is a bit weary know what I mean? :/

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You should put some galaxies and stars shoting... And (i've never seen gs) if there a battle going on put som beems and other robots in the bg to ^_^

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmmm it looksd nice...but a little plain......on the top.....u should put more stars on it....

Master of Jinchuu Himura Enishi is on a distinguished road Himura Enishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2005 02:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

whew! whens the last time i posted here.........the moon to me seems to conflict a bit with the gundam.........like too real for the anime picture. Agree with the stars suggestions, and yeah, if you could get like a mini fight in the bg, that would look awesome. Nice job on extraction tho

Senior Member Kelvin Wenas Kelvin Wenas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2004 08:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

err, maybe its just me, but it seems the ray's line is plain horizontal, while the gun itself prespective, but even if u change it, it wont do much since its still hardly noticed or minor thing
    What is the meaning of life...
    to live? if you live does it mean you exist?

Member Nur Atikah Bahrin is on a distinguished road Nur Atikah Bahrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 09:17 AM
    Threads

i think it to simple and it quite good

Closed Thread

Thread Information