AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: legend of the dragoon

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

ahh, fond memorys!

32 hours, 5 bottles of mountain dew, 15 coffees, and alot of thumb pain!

that is pretty much how i could describe the game (first time around anyway)

love this game tons! too bad it was so short... even if you spend alot of time training (im talking 'bout having all the combos before

lavitz dies
    )

always had trouble with the small combos tho... the bigger and faster it was, the less trouble i had... mastered GoWD after my 3rd try! (with albert... never managed to get it with lavitz...)
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

It was actually a miracle if a failed something. Maybe one attack every 30 battles, sometimes more if I wasn't paying atention or half asleep.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i especially hated rose's attacks... they were always off-beat...

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

I thought Rose had some interesting attacks...Especially "Hell's Gate". XD
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666
    I thought Rose had some interesting attacks...Especially "Hell's Gate". XD
    im talking her combos... her magics pwned!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I always was a big fan of the Death Dimension, but the Astral Drain... well... let's just say I never called it that. After the first time I used that attack I promptly renamed it to Screaming Orgasm. When I played it on the couch with a few friends, they could do nothing but agree. The voice over for that attack sucked.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    I always was a big fan of the Death Dimension, but the Astral Drain... well... let's just say I never called it that. After the first time I used that attack I promptly renamed it to Screaming Orgasm. When I played it on the couch with a few friends, they could do nothing but agree. The voice over for that attack sucked.
    ah yeah, i forgot about that...

pretty much all female characters were like that during magics... and there was a slight problem in the visuals for the second archer girl (i forgot her name...)... the way she holds her bow... and since the bow has the same flesh color as her... looked like an extremely long/deformed **** (self censured!)

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by S_C_L-1
    im talking her combos... her magics pwned!
    Oh, her combos.... well, i liked her combos more then i did the fist fighting dude (with the thunder dragon), and the Giant dude (with the earth dragon).
    The fist fighter was really slow on his attacks, and the Giant was tough because he'd be slow then just pop out and attack without warning and be so quick with the axe that you had to very good to time it right to finish the combo.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer is infamous around these parts Keo lord archer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

honestly i have never played it but i have heard a lot about it from ramza and fibanacci

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

im just pissed off right now....i just found out my little sister the discs away. Now im gonna have to try to find another used one, which is kinda hard

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member Elf Princess will become famous soon enough Elf Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 08:11 AM
    Threads

I really enjoyed this game. Sadly, the producers have said they will never make a sequel.

I have no idea who made these for me, but thanks!

Senior Member shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker has a spectacular aura about shadow_stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

its good

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

its one of my fav. games

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

I own it^_^ I loved the Dragoon transformations also. And for all who don't know the names here they r:
    Dart
    Rose
    Shana
    Haschel
    Kongol
    Meru
    Miranda
    Llyod
    Those were all the Dragoon names on the game that stayed I think. Lloyd was my fav. character but he had to die!!!*cries my eyes out* so unfair.......

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mushrambo
    I own it^_^ I loved the Dragoon transformations also. And for all who don't know the names here they r:
    Dart
    Rose
    Shana
    Haschel
    Kongol
    Meru
    Miranda
    Llyod
    Those were all the Dragoon names on the game that stayed I think. Lloyd was my fav. character but he had to die!!!*cries my eyes out* so unfair.......
    uhh... you forgot Albert and Lavitz... and its Lavitz that dies... wasnt Llyod one of the wingrys? (i dont remember the name... so its QUITE possible i made a mistake...)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lavitz is the one that went dodo, and as far as I recall it was Winglys.... Bah, I need to get another copy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*MAJOR SPOILERS! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU FINISHED THE GAME ALREADY!!!!*

its been a long time... but what i remember was that Lloyd was a wingly that could also turn into a dragoon... and then there was the whoal thing about spikes dad... my brain hurts now... oh well...

Celestial Guardian Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo is a splendid one to behold Mushrambo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:13 AM
    In the place beetween light and dark called Twilight
    Threads

Um Lloyd took the Dragoon stone from the Ultimate Dragon when Dart and them defeated it. He was already there lying in wait to get it.....that's y when u first entered that stage all those monsters were killed and lying all over the ground. Oh and srry I forgot those 2^_^;;

Member of the Bishie Hunters Clan
    (Owner of Demon Eyes Kyo and Kyoshiro Mibu)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yea Lloyd stole the Divine Dragon stone. Lavitz was the first Green/Wind dragoon, then he died trying to save albert, and Albert became the second one.

Plus you forgot the Bad guy that Lavitz got the dragon stone from, the one that meru got her stone from (Which was also a wingly.) And, didn't Kongol get his from his brother, and Haschel get his from the evil king (The one that had Albert and them imprisoned). Plus there's Dart's dad who was one of the original Dragoon's, and stole Dart's Red dragon stone at the end.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea Lloyd stole the Divine Dragon stone. Lavitz was the first Green/Wind dragoon, then he died trying to save albert, and Albert became the second one.

Plus you forgot the Bad guy that Lavitz got the dragon stone from, the one that meru got her stone from (Which was also a wingly.) And, didn't Kongol get his from his brother, and Haschel get his from the evil king (The one that had Albert and them imprisoned). Plus there's Dart's dad who was one of the original Dragoon's, and stole Dart's Red dragon stone at the end.
    kongol was the last of his race... u had to buy it off the merchant that sold u the bottle at the beginning... Haschel got his from his X-student...

EDIT! oh wait... u right, haschel got it from the king...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

kongol was the last of his race... u had to buy it off the merchant that sold u the bottle at the beginning... Haschel got his from his X-student...

EDIT! oh wait... u right, haschel got it from the king...
    Wrong! Buying it from the merchant was a way to get it quicker. if you didn't get it then, you had to go all the way through the game and get it from defeating Kongol's brother, at the moon on disc 4. In which there's no way to go back after you first get on it, and you visit the past, future, and present on the moon.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wrong! Buying it from the merchant was a way to get it quicker. if you didn't get it then, you had to go all the way through the game and get it from defeating Kongol's brother, at the moon on disc 4. In which there's no way to go back after you first get on it, and you visit the past, future, and present on the moon.
    oh, i didnt know that *slaps self*

anyway, its not like i didnt have 30k just accumulating dust :P

i trained so much in that game, that the first time i encountered a gold bird, i killed it 1 shot

Senior Member angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2007 03:04 PM
    y do u want to kno?...*cough*STALKER*cough...heh ^,^;
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lonely_chibi
    I have the game it's really good. But I'm at the last boss fight and can't beat it. >.<
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!! i can't beat the stupid thing! IT'S SO MEAN!!!!!!

I made this siggy! (silent hill one) ^_^ PM me if u'd like me to make u one!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream91
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!! i can't beat the stupid thing! IT'S SO MEAN!!!!!!
    whats ur party/lvls/etc?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

oh, i didnt know that *slaps self*

anyway, its not like i didnt have 30k just accumulating dust :P

i trained so much in that game, that the first time i encountered a gold bird, i killed it 1 shot
    Not Bad....
    And for fighting the last boss, I find that holding out on becoming a dragoon helps a bunch. So like only use the dragoon forms on the 2nd and final Versions of the final boss. Hopefully that'll help y'all out, and y'all get to see the sweet ending.

Closed Thread

Thread Information