AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tales of Phantasia

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tales of Phantasia

Okay I searched through all of the Video game threads and did not find one about Tales of Phantasia.

Anyway.

- Who's your favorite character and why?
    - What do you think of the game?
    - What are some of the likes/dislikes about the game?
    - What is the over all grade you give it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite character is Cress Albane, I like this character because he can do close ranged moves, his skill options, and his personality.

The game play is very good, great plot, great RPG elements, I enjoy the freedom of adventure, and the smooth battle system.

Dislikes: Lack of partnership in the beginning.

That's about it. My overall grade for the game is a 5/5.
    Last edited by Link-Kun; 04-18-2006 at 01:48 PM.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Junior Member Tenku no Touma is on a distinguished road Tenku no Touma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2006 02:57 PM
    Threads

My favorite character is Chester. I personally enjoy his character because of his unique style of personality. Plus I like archers. Lol.

I think the game is very well made. I enjoy playing a lot myself.

Likes: The game play, characters, attacks, RPG elements, and the image of the game (Color, battle imaged moves, etc.)

Dislikes: How carelessly the computers use their magic, the lack of supporting, and the enemies.

My overall grade would be a 4/5, there were some mistakes that could have been fixed.

Senior Member Chaos_Hell_Angel will become famous soon enough Chaos_Hell_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 09:41 AM
    Threads

I have yet to play that, but I will very soon!
    Meet the Angel of Chaos and Hell when your in my presence

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

phantisia is pretty awsome, a good story line as usuall, i luv it^^ but it could of been better if it wasnt on GBA...try tales of symphonia ppl, its also good^^

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tale of Phantasia huh? Well which system was that for again? As for me, I'd like to play more of "Tales of Legendia", I have rented it once and now I just want to finish it! But if Tales of Phantasia is good, and on a system I have, then I'll consider playing it! ^^

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke
    Tale of Phantasia huh? Well which system was that for again? As for me, I'd like to play more of "Tales of Legendia", I have rented it once and now I just want to finish it! But if Tales of Phantasia is good, and on a system I have, then I'll consider playing it! ^^
    It was originally on the Super Famicom, in Japan, but it has now been brought over to the GBA.

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Heh. Personally, I liked the second one more. However, the good thing about phantasia was it's raw innovative gameplay, and storyline, for that matter. It was...incredible. My favorite character was the main character because of his pure potential damage, and special moves.

Chuunin of Konoha Rakei-Den is on a distinguished road Rakei-Den's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 05:53 AM
    Threads

I have not played it but I have played Tales of Symphonia And that rocks tales games are great never expected that from namco

OMG I MADE THIS BY MYSELF ON PAINT XD iMA N00b!!!!! lol

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

I like tales of phantasya characters and its story, overall i give it 8/10.

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

really? u played symphonia?! awsome!!! i am the biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zelos*barfes* sorry...me no like him me like lloyd and genis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I haven't played this yet, but I want to. My hang up is I STILL haven't beaten fire emblem the sacred stones and I really want to finish it. And lost magic looks like it will be my next game buy. I'll get it eventually though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information