AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: legend of the dragoon

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

is that game any good cause im plannen on playing it soon

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

If they ever did come out with a sequel I would buy it the first day it came out.
    Who is your favorite LOD Character
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Rose! the Black Death xD (note - i did not chose my name cause of her!), she rocks ^^
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

I prefer Dart, mainly because of his final dragoon form.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

PlayBoy Bunny #56 Rio-Okie Rio-Okie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2005 02:28 AM
    Threads

OK! I made my friend that has the game join (finally) she's Arisusa Raion and we have been playing that game for DAYS AND DAYS together, because i have to stay w/ her for like..a month. And we are almost done w/ the 1st disc..but we cant beat the wierd king doel dude...>.<..ROSE KICKS ANUSE!!! O.O ^o^ lol she's AWSOME! i was sorta sad that **SPOILER** Lavitze died tho...o.o...T-T ..but he was a total dork! XD and a loser...but anyway..thats an awsome game! but i dont really like the graphics ...o.o...alittle better graphics would make it awsome-o! XD
    Slave To/Master~ Shoriko
    Brother~ MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS
    Little Brother~ Wolfwood
    Older Sister~ Momijilol
    -!!Im Alwas Looking For More Family!!-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Admirer(s)- Arisusa Raion, SwOrDzYs

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

I like Albert!........i love pressing his combos!....(hard to some easy to me!....).....my fav. combo with albert is Gust of Wind Dance!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Senior Member Cloud Strife is an unknown quantity at this point Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2004 10:45 PM
    Threads

i like dart's final dragoon form. the divine dragoon kicks a lot of but. but i'd have to say albert and rose are my favorite characters. rose's demon dance is the best move in the game.
    "I'd rather not deal with tired weaklings now...I'll kill you all later." Albel Nox - Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

its long hard and cool all in all it was a great game witch is hard ive only met few who have beaten it.

PlayBoy Bunny #56 Rio-Okie Rio-Okie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2005 02:28 AM
    Threads

-.o any pointers on how i can defeat king dieo er what ever in the 1st disc?!?!?!?
    o.o....if not its ok....<.<......rose roxz my sokz o.o XD
    Slave To/Master~ Shoriko
    Brother~ MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS
    Little Brother~ Wolfwood
    Older Sister~ Momijilol
    -!!Im Alwas Looking For More Family!!-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Admirer(s)- Arisusa Raion, SwOrDzYs

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rio-Okie
    -.o any pointers on how i can defeat king dieo er what ever in the 1st disc?!?!?!?
    o.o....if not its ok....<.<......rose roxz my sokz o.o XD
    you need to have lotsa potions.........and level up a lot until you go face him,.......i hated that doel guy......with his big combo attack that reduces your whole party's hp to little or zero!.......he's tough but i am sure you can find a way to beat him.

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

My cousin who's 11 and master game player, helped me beat him.^_^

Forever angel floating on a cloud

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Default Dart Dart!

I like dart the best 1 he cool! but it does suck how he finally got a good friend in like years (sir lavitz) then he dies! how much does that suck!!!
    then his girl gets screwed with! man his life sucked until you kill the last boss... o well at least it was better after you killed the boss... but man its been years since ive played that game that was on the playstation 1 !!!!!

but i do agree legend of dragoon was a great game!
    These wounds never heal...

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't give that much spoilers, some of the people reading this topic haven't played the game yet.

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

LOD im stuck on this part were u have to walk on some metal crisscross in one of the forbidin citys

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, that one. Well, notice the lights that are floating upwards? Sometimes they hit something and the square turns red right? Well, you have to walk the squares that light red, not the wire.
    Last edited by red storm; 11-30-2004 at 08:25 AM.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    I prefer Dart, mainly because of his final dragoon form.
    Ah the Divine Dragon armour, tiss very cool indeed. But how can you get it earlier on in the game? I'm sure that there is way to do that, is there?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There is?! I didn't know that, I only know that there is a way to get Kongol's dragoon spirit early in the game. I think it was in the village were Shana got sick. Don't ask me were though, I'm still looking for it.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Doesn't matter that much as i've sold it a longtime ago, i just would've like to know and have such great power earlier on in the game! The Divine Dragon's attacks are also amazing to watch, the Divine Dragon Cannon and Ball isn't it?

Ummm...go Rose, go xD

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

i beleave i made a post about 1 of these/ the game i liked but its seriously needs to get a sequal YES LOD ROCKS

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

nah its not better than FF because its way to short and doesnt have a good storyline
    ^done by Nespa^

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

I lent this of my mate and this game was awesome! i love the battle system!

Senior Member leigh2345 is infamous around these parts leigh2345's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 04:24 AM
    Threads

Yeh I Had The Game Then I Heard A Second One Was Being Made Is It True ?
    It Was Amzing Anyway Lavitz Was My Fave Character
    MY FAMILY
    Konoha Dark Team Ninja=Dark-Sasuke
    Shaman King= Trey Racer

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

LOD was awesome.....tho a sequel would just screw up the ending......Anyways i liked Haschel the best.......

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by leigh2345
    Yeh I Had The Game Then I Heard A Second One Was Being Made Is It True ?
    It Was Amzing Anyway Lavitz Was My Fave Character
    If this was true, wouldn't it have come out by now?

Admiral von Schneider gohan416 is on a distinguished road gohan416's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 05:32 PM
    on the battle field fighting against the cannibal army
    Threads

yeah, that game was sweet. i still play it over and over again. It mad me ticked when lavitz dies. But, my favorite character is the main character.

According to the Character test on naruto-kun.com, i am...

Sasuke,
    vengeful, strong, and anti-social.

The irony of it all is that i am really like that, but i am loyal and kind, so yeah...

Death is the High Cost of living!!

I've battled my way through life with all it takes just to get to you. But now I wonder whilst these tears fall from my eyes...was it all a waste of time?

These quotes are made possible by other af members, thanks.

Closed Thread

Thread Information