AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime?

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vandire
    No, you wouldnt have... just like the other post you made exactly the same as this in the apocalyptic section. Judging from how often you use that phrase talking to and/or about me, id have to hazard a guess that you never guess anything, ever, and instead learn everything by rote from a textbook?
    Well a same reply to the same post you made!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Ice Blue Samurai Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2008 09:57 AM
    stuck in a cave in the middle of nowhere with Shinomori Aoshi...
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Demon
    i really love Inu-yasha, witch hunter robin, and i would like to see neon genesis evangelion.
    Witch hunter Robin? What is that like?

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

Spirited Away. With these anime movie, a lot of people started talking about anime and how superb are they in apart from the latest american and european cartoon. Hail to Hayao Miyasaki!!!

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vetus
    Spirited Away. With these anime movie, a lot of people started talking about anime and how superb are they in apart from the latest american and european cartoon. Hail to Hayao Miyasaki!!!
    ( http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ings-anime.php )

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

U all are Wrong We all KNOW and Yes that includes u!! that NINJA SCROLL IS THE BEST OUT THERE then come GHOST IN THE SHELL(any series)
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

Senior Member Sandra_of_da_alexanderite Sandra_of_da_alexanderite's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2004 04:59 PM
    Threads

Default Lalala

dang, it's been forever since I've posted anything. Anyways, my fav anime? Fruits Basket! Hehe ^^; I haven't seen much of it but I still love it. Inuyasha and Gundam Seed go in as well.
    I trust everybody, i just don't trust the devil inside of them.
    ~The Italian Job

The hardest thing to do is being next to someone you know you can't have.
    ~I got it from something offa picture from Final Fantasy

Junior Member aiko_chan is on a distinguished road aiko_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 05:23 PM
    I live in the town of Glie, from Haibane Renmei. The walls protect us from everything outside.
    Threads

I love Fruits Basket, too, and Hayao Miyazaki's movies. My favorite of those, though, is Tenko Shiro no Laputa (In English, Castle in the Sky)

The Immortal Envoy silverdragon87 is on a distinguished road silverdragon87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 01:12 PM
    Threads

i have a couple of more but i can't remember them ^^;;; hehe....
    Silverdragon87

You are so shy when you first meet people, that's why many misunderstand you. Your favourite colour is blue or turquoise.

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

There is no universal best anime. Everyone likes different types, and there's no anime that's so incredibly good that everyone will agree it's the best ever. That being said, here's some of my favorites and why.

No Surface Moon - Artwork. It wins.

Fushigi Yuugi - Dramadrama. I cried so much! It's beautiful.

Ebichu - Wins my "lmao!" prize.

Record of Lodoss War - Nostalgia. It was one of the first anime I watched. Plus the songs.. yum.

Dragonball Z - Yes, I like DBZ. There is no shame in liking something when it's popular. In fact, I think it's more shameful to dislike something just because everyone else likes it/thinks it's gay. Anyway, this is what hooked me.

Chobits - Cuteness prize! Ohh, it's so adorable...

So, there's a few of mine. ^^
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

National Alchemist Kisho will become famous soon enough Kisho's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 04:54 PM
    Threads

I like... Princess Monoke. Ummm Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Hellsing, Escoflowne, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, In Yuasha, Trigun, Vandred, Chobits, Akira, Fushigi Yuugi, Serial Experiments Lain, Vampire Hunter D, Ghost In The Shell: SOA and others, Gundam Wing, Azumanga Diaou, Read Or Die, Get Backers, Wolf's Rain, Lupin 3rd.

To name a few off the top of my head.

We're all the same...

Ice Blue Samurai Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201 has a reputation beyond repute Aoshi's_Wolf201's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Full Metal Alchemist! It was so good! *falls over*

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Junior Member Akira-Chan is on a distinguished road Akira-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2004 02:07 PM
    Threads

Gravitation, its sooo funny *sparkle*

Junior Member widpo is on a distinguished road widpo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2004 10:46 PM
    Threads

I like..Card Captor Sakura (the japanese one..) Ojamajo Doremi, Tokyo Mew Mew, Azumanga Daioh..and Chobits! ^^
    I love animated stuff XD

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Updated list:

Gundam Wing
    G Gundam
    Ronin Warriors
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Last edited by Aoshi's_Wolf201; 11-07-2004 at 02:45 PM.

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

Member Rush_Signals21 is an unknown quantity at this point Rush_Signals21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 06:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RushSignals21

Quote Originally Posted by Dyed_lover
    Have you seen that anime before?
    that was my 1st time i've seen it and now im geting the DVD......
    Wheels can take you around Wheels can cut you down We can go from boom to bust From dreams to a bowl of dust We can fall from rockets' red glare Down to brother can you spare... Another war Another wasteland And another lost generation

Gil
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rush_Signals21
    that was my 1st time i've seen it and now im geting the DVD......
    Cool...I wish Cartoon Network could play Read or Die again.

-----
    Aoshi's family, pm me

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Your right, it is all a matter of opinion in the end but for visuals, animation and well just everything GITS is the best, although it's not my favourite, plus it's written by Masamuine Shirow, and hes like my idol you could say!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member inu-chan is on a distinguished road inu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 11:52 AM
    Threads

hmm hard to say as there are so many good anime.... personally i'd say either gravitation or yami no matsuei
    Sore Wa Himitsu desu

Junior Member inu-chan is on a distinguished road inu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 11:52 AM
    Threads

hmm my fav animes are d.n. angel, dragon half, gravitation, yami no matsuei, chobits, ranma, candidate for goddess, love hina, trigun, bakuretsu hunters, golden boy, psychic academy, tenchi muyo! gxp, excel saga and puni puni poemi... there are more but those are all i can remember at the moment. ive only read one manga and thats gravitation so i guess thats my fav so far n.n
    Sore Wa Himitsu desu

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

im not sure, their is sooo much anime i havent seen yet.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2004 12:54 PM
    Threads

INUYASHA and YU YU HAKASHO

Member Kutuku is on a distinguished road Kutuku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2004 03:35 PM
    Threads

I agree with you on Inuyasha.
    Life without love is no life at all

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

wow..all u ppl have a ton of animes and mangas to mention. not me. i dont have very many. but here they are:

Anime:
    Love Hina
    Inuyasha
    Ranma 1/2
    Jubei-Chan
    Maison Ikkoku
    Comic Party
    Urusei Yatsura (movie 1&2)
    Cowboy Bebop (movie)
    Rorouni Kenshin: Samurai X (movie)
    Ghost in the Shell (movie)
    *theres one more but i forgot*

Manga:
    Ranma 1/2
    YuYu Hakusho
    G Gundam
    Comic Party

Oh ya, there are other animes ive SEEN but i dont OWN......so like

Anime:
    Vampire Princess Miyu
    Vampire Hunter D
    Golden Boy
    Nurse Nanako
    Naruto
    Tenchi Muyo
    Last edited by XxJBxX; 11-08-2004 at 01:39 PM. Reason: forgot sumthin

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

my fav. magna- narutosince i havent seen much anime i'd go with inuyasha and fullmetal alcemist(cool show)

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

full metal alcemist, inu yasha, and naruto(havent seen the anime but i think naruto's awsome)

Closed Thread

Thread Information