AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WINNERS of the Fall Contest people's choice

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

really......can other people on the other forums on this site vote the wallpapers?
    Last edited by gadgetgirl16; 10-15-2004 at 11:37 AM.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i dont understand what you asked, sorry. can you re-word it?

On another note... 12 more hours until voting is done!!!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

So can I get a whiny banner? Huhuhuhuh can I can I can I?

teehee...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

voting done! got home a little later than expected so you had an extra 1.5 hours to vote. Winners will be announced tomorrow (later in the evening for ya'll in North America).

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

cool!! cant wait to see who won ^^....

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There was a tie for first place!!

The winners of this year's fall contest are...
    Suzuna and The Wizzard!

Honorable mention: akachan!

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone that participated. The voting was VERY close. You all did a fantastic job!!

Banners will be coming later today.

Pink is the new Pooky

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

o.o Yay! What exactly is the banner thing anyway though?
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

it's a little tiny banner that I make that says you're the winner of the contest. People have put them in their sigs or on websites.

Pink is the new Pooky

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    it's a little tiny banner that I make that says you're the winner of the contest. People have put them in their sigs or on websites.

So... can I get a banner for biggest loser? Seriously this is the fourth or fifth contest I've entered and subsequently lost. *sigh* Ah well, no complaints from me. Congrats to the winners though you guys deserve it cause you did fantastic. I knew as soon as I saw that I didn't have a chance in hell. ^_^

Way to go guys and congrats to akachan for honorable mention.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Xian, as i said, the voting was really close. so no, you're not a loser.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Xian, as i said, the voting was really close. so no, you're not a loser.

Not a winner either; now where's my whiny butt banner?

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

There was a tie for first place!!

The winners of this year's fall contest are...
    Suzuna and The Wizzard!

Honorable mention: akachan!
    Yay,
    *does a happy dance*

Suzuna and me, the golden pair lol

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

I think you did better Wizzard. You're definitely more experienced. ^_^; Just, I used an image illustrated by Carnelian. And Carnelian is almost always teh win.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Attached at the banners. Winner for Wizzy and Suzuna, Runner-up for Akachan. Use them as you wish! Hope you like them. (^-^) they are animated, so just click on them to see them in action!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fall04-runnerup.gif‎
Views:	114
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	250   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fall04-winner.gif‎
Views:	101
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	251  
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 10-16-2004 at 05:55 AM.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Congrats Suzzy and wizzy! *jumps around!* ^^

that was fun! what going to be the next contest after halloween?, pooky ^^ Thanksgiving? ^_~ lol....

Senior Member Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 10:47 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

o cool!! Congrats Suzuna, Wizzard and Akachan!!! *big hugs*

when it rains....... it pours -_- -Dan Skelden

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think I'll do a more general one; something silly, perhaps. Remember the wallpaper contest where you had to use the pic of the disco guy with the fro? maybe something like that. Then there will be the big holiday season one after that, and I'll give ya'll plenty of time for that because I'm planning on sending out prizes.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

thats cool ^^ and the hollyday seasons are going to be so much fun ^_~ ill be looking forward to tham ^_~

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yeah, the holiday wallpapers are always the most fun, IMO. Always gets the largest turn out, too.

Pink is the new Pooky

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Congrautulations! I would have voted but I completely forgot. I'm glad you guys won! Yours were really good! ^_^

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

W00t Congratz to Wizzy, Suzuna and Akachan. ^^ I am very happy for you all but of course I thought all the wallpapers were great. It was hard to choose.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, I have an idea for the next contest ^_^ What about a wallpaper with a car somwhere in it, some great, sport car, it can be real/drawn/anime type, it doesn't matter.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Did ya forget about my idea? The transition wallie? I still think that'd be a good idea. *shrug*

Oh, and I still haven't got 'I whined to Mistress PookyChan and all I got was this lousy banner' banner. What up with that?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

oooh yeah, forgot about the transition one... *writes it down*

Thanks for the suggestion wizzy *writes it down too*

Pink is the new Pooky

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How about an animal-contest. Only animals from animes/mangas allowed..?
    Nay.

Closed Thread

Thread Information