AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WINNERS of the Fall Contest people's choice

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wink WINNERS of the Fall Contest people's choice

Now is your time to vote for people's choice! Here is the link to the thread in case you forgot who posted what: http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=12724

The contestants are:

gadgetgirl16
    MuZ0NaZ
    Princess Minako
    shi_amai
    Suzuna
    Noemi
    akachan
    The Wizzard
    Xian Pu
    escaflownemoon
    Justina7/Tenchigirl15

Please send a PM/Email/IM/carrier pigeon message to me and tell me your TOP TWO wallpapers! I won't tell others who you voted for, so your secret is safe with me. Please don't make this a popularity contest; vote for the wallpaper(s) you think are the best. Remember, send me only TWO votes! The top two will get a little prize.

PM/Email/IM/carrier pigeons will be accepted until Thursday Oct 15 midnight *tokyo time*.

happy voting and thanks to all that participated.

(please refrain from posting in here except to bump the thread and to ask questions/say comments. No lobbying for votes!)

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

woo! the voting has started! keep them coming! woot woot!

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*bump!*

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

People keep asking if they can vote for themselves. Yes, you can!! There is no problem with it. Also, don't feel obligated to vote for someone because of their position/popularity in the forum and because you are friends/relatives with them. Again, all votes will be kept secret! There is a reason why I don't join in the contests.

vote, vote!

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

What about OMI? Didn't he add a wp?

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

A healthy bump and good luck to all! I can't wait for the results ^_^
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I didnt think I saw one from him, but did I miss it?

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

not everyone has voted!! vote vote!

Pink is the new Pooky

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ive just did yeasterday...i hope u got it pooky.....i dident had enough time to post stuff on the forums >_<......ive got kicked off to early

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hokay, PM sent with my voteration thinger. ^_^

Oh, and a huuuge gianormous **BUMP**
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

gg and xian: got your votes. thanks!

Pink is the new Pooky

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You got my vote right? You didn't send anything back, so I'm not sure.. =X

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I usually dont send anything back, but yeah, i got it too. XD

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

non registered members and forum bots arent allowed to vote. Gotta be a member of the forum, sorry! And no, don't make a ton of accounts just for the sake of getting a banner. if you want one that bad, I'll make one for you. @.@;

Anywho, keep those votes coming!

Pink is the new Pooky

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    non registered members and forum bots arent allowed to vote. Gotta be a member of the forum, sorry! And no, don't make a ton of accounts just for the sake of getting a banner. if you want one that bad, I'll make one for you. @.@;

Anywho, keep those votes coming!

Er.... uh.... right...

Tell me you're joking Pooky... Please tell me you're joking?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think we gotta earn the banner from you. hehe It would be too easy to just request.^^ But anyways.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Pu
    Er.... uh.... right...

Tell me you're joking Pooky... Please tell me you're joking?
    Joking about what? I do make a lot of banners, though. Perhaps I could make a "i whined to MistressPooky and all I got was this banner" or something like that. XD

*bump*

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    Joking about what? I do make a lot of banners, though. Perhaps I could make a "i whined to MistressPooky and all I got was this banner" or something like that. XD

*bump*

lol

Joking about people making multiple acounts to curry favor and get a banner. ><;

I like the 'I whined to MistressPookyChan and all I got was this lousy banner' idea. Can I get one for spite?

Er, I mean, yeah...

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lol....who would be stupid to make multiple accounts?.....is one account enough? o.O

*bump*

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

i just voted....
    i hope mistress pooky chan gets the pm..... soon.....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl16
    lol....who would be stupid to make multiple accounts?.....is one account enough? o.O

*bump*
    Thought ya knew people are as smart as driveway gravel 'round here.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe some people could make multiple accounts to have different roleplaying characters? But yeah, it's dumb to do that for voting.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

remember, voting is not a poplarity contest! I dont want to have to limit it to regular AW.com posters if all people are doing is getting their friends to come in and vote. It's supposed to be fun, right? vote for the wallpaper you think is the coolest! if this type of voting keeps happening, I'll push back the big-prize contest (was aiming for the holiday season).

And yes, I'll make a "i whined to mistresspooky and all i got was a banner" banner.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow. Are that many people really lobbying for votes? Poor Pooky, having to sift through it all.

Edit: And I can't wait to see the "I whined at Pooky" banner XD

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's a fine line. On the one hand, I dont want to discourage people from coming and making us look elitist. On the other hand, getting people that never post on this forum to vote for your wallpaper is rediculous.

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information