AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon Scouts

Junior Member Kaho-chan is on a distinguished road Kaho-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 10:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sailor Moon Scouts

Who is your fav sailor scout and why? Which one are you most like? Would you date Darien? Who do you like better Luna or Artemis?

I like Mars because she is calm and cool and she is very in control. I'm probably most like Bunny *(Sailor Moon)* because I cry easily and I am very emotional. I would NOT date Darien. I like Luna.
    Life never ends with the last breath
    It begins at the last moment
    Everyday i know this for I am proof
    Everthing so complicated
    Angels sing the praise
    Demons kill all
    What side am I on?
    In the middle
    stuck forever
    never see the light
    What am I
    Who am I
    I am yet to know!

Perfection (Pur-fec-shun) noun 1.Manga 2.Anime 3.death

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Hey, my fave scout is definately Sailor Saturn cuz she is the strongest scout (go saturn!!!) but I dont think I am like any of the scouts cuz they all get upset easily, I am a pretty tuff person at least much more than they act...I probly would date Darien cuz he's cute n all but he's a reely sensitive guy n I dont like overly sensitive guys...And I think I would pick Artemis over Luna cuz Luna has a funny voice...lol
    This account is no longer active

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    Threads

I like Sailor Jupitur cause she is so tough and cool and more serios than all the others. Im most like Amy (Neptune I think) because I am kind of quiet and I like school lol. I would date Darien cause he is so dreamy. I like Artemis and whats her name the smaller cat that I think is Artemisses and Lunas daughter.

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 05:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sailor Moon is my favorite... I'm a bit like her in that I hate to study I'm a real clutz but I do always try to be there for my friends.

www.sheynaplamondon.com

Family; Sister: Myrra // Mom: Mina-mom

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I adore Haruka and, to a slightly lesser degree, Rei. Just those two really.

It's hard to know whether I'm like any of them or not, and while I think others may disagree, -I- (who knows themself better, hm?) find myself like Haruka at heart. I'm obsessed with her character and the multiple layers it has, but at the same time I don't want to uncover them because it's too much like personal information.

Darien? Ugh. I'd sooner stick a fork in my eye than want to date someone really like that ^^;; Now Yuuichirou (Chad ;p) on the other hand...

Oh, and I suppose I'll pick Luna. Only the Japanese Luna though.

The Sad Schoolgirl JiruCloud is on a distinguished road JiruCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

Wink

I like Sailor Mars the best! lol. She's so funny and kawaii. She should totally date Cahd (in the DIC ones). The one I'm most like? Prolly... Mercury and Mars. lol. I have a bit of a temper, adn I'm very studious... that is, when theres no anime to drag me away from it! I wouldn't date Darien... he's kinda droll... except in the very first ones.., then he kinda loses his character. I like Artemis! lol. When asked which character from SM she could draw the fastest, Naoko Takeuchi said Artemis... I think it was like... 3 seconds or something. : )

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 05:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think it'd be hard to draw in three seconds... but I believe that it could be the fatest... she couldn't lift her pencil if it was.

Anyway... ya... Sailor Moon = Me... <3 lol. Not really but I try.

www.sheynaplamondon.com

Family; Sister: Myrra // Mom: Mina-mom

The Sad Schoolgirl JiruCloud is on a distinguished road JiruCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Well, I guess since she has been drawing for so long... I wish I could draw that fast! oh! cool avatar! I like that pic! Oh! does anyone know what the "family" thing is about? sorry for getting so off subject...

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by JiruCloud
    She should totally date Cahd (in the DIC ones).
    DiC? So you are familiar with only the first two seasons? Oh you poor thing. You are missing out on some of the best Yuuichirou (Chad) moments.

And the "family thing" (if I'm following you correctly) is simply the same thing that happens on countless boards. Members feel this need to create "families" out of as many other members as possible. Don't ask me why, I don't understand it. Look to them.

Senior Member SuperCutie567 will become famous soon enough SuperCutie567's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 07:20 AM
    Threads

Cool

Sailor Venus is my all time fav because she's just like me!
    Reasons:
    1.She has the same birth month and star sign as I do(I have like this sort of bond if they have the same birht month and star sign as I do.).
    2.She hates mushrooms and i do too!
    3.She's dizty but has a good heart like I do.
    Also,I like Sailor Chibi Moon and Sailor Saturn because they are the best!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pcfriends.jpg‎
Views:	81
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	182  
    I like things that are pretty.I want to live my life surrounded by pretty things.-Suzu Sakuma from Marmalade Boy

My nice little Ryu colorbar.I shall always be his fan-girl and and him!

*Yes,I am a total fan-girl for Shaman King*

Junior Member MeliTala will become famous soon enough MeliTala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2004 09:44 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

I'll say the Manga Sailor Moon mostly, cause in the anime she's more of a crybaby, but in the manga you see her mature and grow up. I feel I am a mix of three scouts. Sailor Mars, cause my temper is really bad and can explode easily. Sailor Moon, cause I can't stand to see others hurt emotionally and Sailor Venus, cause she's out going and very hyper and I can get very hyper with the right amount of sugar, usually a teaspoon
    "Death is the final solution...or is it?"

Senior Member Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei has a spectacular aura about Tora_No_Unmei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

Like Reiako. My favorite would be Haruka. I used to like Makato but I sort of got off of liking her as much. I've grown interested in Haruka mainly. Makato is still there, though shes not the best for me right now.

And I really don't know where I'd be like a character. With my birth month, I'm the same as Usagi and Chibi-Usa. But I don't see myself as clutzy like them. Yeah I may fumble with things, but thats only if I'm nervous or tired and my arms are weaker. I am a hard worker, though I don't stick to the books like Ami does. And I'm not like Minako either. Haruka is to manly for my type. Nothing against her, I'm just not a tomboy. Makato is nothing like me. And neither is Michiru. Nothing truly fits.

And I'd never date Darien(Mamoru). I just never liked him.

And for the cats? Its hard to chose. They both irritate me at times for things they do. But I think Luna is better then Artemis.

Senior Member LunaGirl is on a distinguished road LunaGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 11:36 AM
    Threads

Favorite Senshi is Mars, because she's so dedicated to her beliefs and she's just an awesome person. Would most definetly date Mamoru, if I could ever find a guy out there THAT sensitve and kind...love Luna, love Luna! ^^ Can't ya tell by the name? Luna's great! She's wise, she's one of the reasons Sailor Moon wasn't fryed in the first season, and have you people never seen the S Movie? Mainly about Luna, it shows how very humanlike this cat actually was, and how very much she wished to BE a human, Hence comes my name, LunaGirl.

Twilight zone ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 02:06 PM
    Threads

My favorite scouts are Mars and Neptune.
    Mars is the one I most closely identify with, but Neptune...well, I'd like to think if I had her dedication that I could have been just as good as she is with her music.

Unfortunately, while I like Mamoru, I prefer the bad boys in anime.

And JiruCloud, families are fun and not always big. If you are interested in joining one...you can ask any of the people who list them in their sigs or you could advertise for one of your own.

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

go Saturn and Pluto there my favoritiest and Sailor Venus
    bang wowowo

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:09 PM
    Threads

Sailor Mercury Hands down. With a perfect mixture of brains and beauty there is no comparasion. She's even the one who has her own personal mini movie dedicated to her. From the moment i 1st layed eyes on her back in 1994 when it was 1st shown here in America she was the perfect anime girl. I have even started to write my own fanfic that concentrates more on here than on sailor moon. you can read it in the Fanfic section of the forums.

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

I like Saturn. She's cool. Pluto is cool as well. I like Sailor Moon and the outer scouts. I'm not a big fan of the inners.
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I like Sailor Saturn, I would not date Darien, and I like Luna more..

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

My favorite Senshi is Sailor Saturn. I like her.
    I would not date Mamoru. Well, maybe if he wasn't so hopelessly obsessed with Usagi.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Empress of Ice Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

I like Sailor Saturn b/c she's all dark and all about death. I'm a combination of a lot of scouts, and I'd pick Artemis over Luna, b/c it's a guy and he has long hair. Oh yeah, no Darien.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Senior Member Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh has a reputation beyond repute Nevaeh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 10:27 PM
    Threads

Cool

My favorite character would have to be Hotaru (Sailor Saturn) ... she is very kind and kindness shows if your selfish or not. But really, I like all them for different reasons too. I would not like to date Darien... he seems so uninteresting & predictable (too plain and dry in other words). I also think I'm a lot like Sailor Saturn... personallity wise for sure. ^_^ I don't think I could pick between Luna and Artemis... I like them both too much.
    "If I am not who you say I am, you are not what you think you are." -James Baldwin

Junior Member Resha Valentine is on a distinguished road Resha Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2004 09:20 PM
    Threads

My fave is Sailor moon

Junior Member Riku_Harada Riku_Harada's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2004 10:52 AM
    Threads

I like Sailor Saturn because she's very strong and pretty. I like Pluto, too. Because she's the coolest!
    Let's step on the gas, there will be no need to bargain.
    Go through night
    I will only complain at the end, the balance will be zero.
    It wastes our days
    If you open your heart a little,
    and bring your partner closer to you...
    Your feelings will reach your partner better!

Junior Member Kaho-chan is on a distinguished road Kaho-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 10:38 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Overload
    Sailor Mercury Hands down. With a perfect mixture of brains and beauty there is no comparasion. She's even the one who has her own personal mini movie dedicated to her. From the moment i 1st layed eyes on her back in 1994 when it was 1st shown here in America she was the perfect anime girl. I have even started to write my own fanfic that concentrates more on here than on sailor moon. you can read it in the Fanfic section of the forums.
    Oh, I love to imagine myself with anime characters. I am girl so duh it is with guys but still sigh! I should go to Fanfic! Yay!
    Life never ends with the last breath
    It begins at the last moment
    Everyday i know this for I am proof
    Everthing so complicated
    Angels sing the praise
    Demons kill all
    What side am I on?
    In the middle
    stuck forever
    never see the light
    What am I
    Who am I
    I am yet to know!

Perfection (Pur-fec-shun) noun 1.Manga 2.Anime 3.death

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

i like salior jupiter. im most like salior jupiter and i would not date darien. i like artemis better

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information