Well, the rules are in need of an update, so here's what we got. I'm dividing this into two sections. What you can/should do, and what you can't/should not do.
- Spam. This means:
- Keep your posts on topic
- Don't make advertising posts
- Don't put useless images in your posts.
- Double post.
- If you forgot something, there is an edit button. Use it!
- If you did accidentally double post, use the edit button, and DELETE your post.
- Post vs, this or that, blah or blah
- Read the vs. thread rules. There are guidelines to keep the forum from getting overrun.
- There are just too many possible combinations for the "This or That" threads. I'd rather not deal with them.
- This applies to posting games of all types. They usually turn into spamfests, and are a huge pain to watch over.
- If I decide one of these can go on, that's my choice.
- The "What's your favorite blah of blah blah" threads are to be kept to a minimum.
- This applies to "Hottest character in blah"
- Again, my choice to keep one or not.
- Backseat moderate
- It's my job, not yours. What you have to say won't help the matter.
- If you see spam, report it, don't respond to it. Reporting it makes it easier for me to find it.
If your thread disappeared, there's a reason. Don't post it again.
- Be respectful to others
- Keep the insults to a minimum.
- Be respectful to me.
- I'm awesome
- Good looking, too
- Have fun! It's what we're here for! Relax and enjoy it.