AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: is eva platinum uncut?

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default is eva platinum uncut?

I have been collecting the Neon Genesis Evangelion: platinum edition and my friends tell me its cut. I dont believe it is but they arent sure they just think there originally was more cussing in it. But I just think thats just how its supposed to be. so I need to know if its cut or uncut for the platinum edition!

~Made by Gandizzl~

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2012 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

As far as I know, it is not.
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Member Dunne is on a distinguished road Dunne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 05:46 PM
    Threads

I think its the Original and Then some, so in other words its pretty uncut, and they also show a special versoin of the battel Between Tabris and EVA 01 and Shinji. If it has comentary and special things and all 5.1 and revamped graphics, I think they would go through the effort of making it uncut, its just makes no sense that it would not be uncut. And besides its in better packaging and it also loks so unique in anyones colection, all Platinumy silverish on your shelf. It even includes the dates it was originaly aired and the comentary in the little booklets is really cool too. Overall I am up to Disk 3 of the series and I plan to splurge to complete my collection if its the last thing I do. :P Yeup, definite Otaku right here, A cultured Quiet Otaku.

GOD'S IN HIS HEAVEN. ALL'S RIGHT WITH THE WORLD. MECHAS RULE ALL

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

V_V sigh im too poor to afford tat and stuff but it should say if it was the uncut version shouldnt it?
    Derp.

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

i got the first plat..then i saw the origonla epiosdes..from what i remeber it wasn't cut..just some words were changed
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Member Dunne is on a distinguished road Dunne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 05:46 PM
    Threads

If anything, that was cut, it was probalby is that they brought back original cut script and put it back in, unless any of you actualy have the original series, go ahead and compare episode times to the Platinum edition and compare Dialog, and play it at teh same time (if you actually that crazy or Cool or rich to play it at teh same time.) it might be changed to put back the real original punch and meaning, and also as well, as to restore it as it was before CN (cartoon network) showed in the Clean version, because really, dubbing allows some slight freedom but then once in a while you can actually change the story line in slightness to not actually affect it. I mean Dialog might be changed from "until he dies" to "Until he's no more" Really that how CN does its editing. I guess though I am nota true Eva Fan but I must be devoted. I mean I started reading the Sadamoto Sensei Manga First then I bought Platinum becasue I have heard about it and read about it. I think that you would be a true EVA fan if you bought the Original and then bought the uncut directors then abought the platinum along with both movies. Now that would be something to be proud of. (personally I never rent series as I only rent movies features that are stand alones. Just sort of weird thing I do) :P

GOD'S IN HIS HEAVEN. ALL'S RIGHT WITH THE WORLD. MECHAS RULE ALL

Closed Thread

Thread Information