AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's Naruto?

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post What's Naruto?

Everybody keeps on mentioning Naruto but i have no idea what's it's about
    and i never seen the anime. Can somebody explain?

Member Nami-san is an unknown quantity at this point Nami-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

I''l try using a summary from the websites of Naruto.

A long time ago, a demon fox with nine tails appeared. When a tail was swung, it would destroy a mountain and cause a tsunami. To counter it, the people gathered ninjas. One ninja sealed the monster in a life or death battle and died. That ninja was known as the Fourth Hokage... and with his death, he sealed the powers of the Nina-Tailed Demon Fox into the body of a young boy...

This young boy's name is Naruto. Naruto hopes one day he can become Hokage. Most people in the village dislike him and consider him a pest. Naruto causes havoc in order to get attention, since he is ignored due to the fact that people think he is the demon fox itself. After failing the Genin exam, Naruto is tricked into stealing a scroll to become Genin. He ends up in severe danger but Iruka; his teacher comes to saves him. It ends up that Naruto saves Iruka from possible death and for that, he is upgraded to an official ninja where he begins his journey to become Hokage!

I hope that'll help hehe. Tis Nami-san signing off

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

its an Anime.... that's soooo cool, u should see a few episodes, i did. like i think the litle boy can turn into any living thing he wants, for example, a HOT girl. and like he's a samurai in training, sumthin like that.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fujiwara-Takumi will become famous soon enough Fujiwara-Takumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 12:44 PM
    Threads

Naruot is a 12 year old boy who graduated from the Ninja Academy and is training to become the leader of every ninja's dream..... to become a Hokage (aka protecter of the town, and most respected person in the village) So does soo many other ninja's want to do^_^. When he was born, the 5th Hokage sealed a very powerful and very evil chakra(energy stored and used, kinda lik DBZ) called The NineTails. This chakra spirt was so feared to the village, that the people in the village that they hated Naruto. If u want to know or ask anything else about Naruto, feel free to PM me k?
    Matt V. Callueng
    TAOB Racing Team (Crew '04) | Team Driver ID#102
    Team Associated TC3 & HPI Pro 4*TAOB special Edition l Mini Nate Special
    Hitec Lynx 3D

Member Nami-san is an unknown quantity at this point Nami-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

Or if u have any questions head for my forum hehe. Your always welcome. We'll tell u anything u need to know and u can go to the links i recommend so u can read the manga chapters of Naruto ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information