AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated Sailorscout from sailormoon

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile Chibi Usa is not a pervert!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Koneko
    I really loathe Chibi-Usa. I don't like anything about her and the crush she has on her own dad? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
    This very thing was just talked about very eloquently two posts above this!

Quote Originally Posted by ancientsilence
    Okay, I have a few things to say about Rei and Chibi-Usa, even though I hate them both, and about their relationships with Mamoru. Sure, Rei dated him for a while, but he never actually thought about it, and furthermore, in episode 34, before Mamoru and Usagi find out each other's identies, Usagi mentions to him that she considered him the worst person in the entire world. Only afterwards did she maybe start to love him (or admit to herself about loving him). As for Chibi-Usa, sure, she tries to keep Mamoru all to herself, but I don't remember it being indicated anywhere that she loved him like a lover. She was transformed into the Black Lady because of her memories of lonliness, and she might just be trying to spend some time with her dad. Even before she found out he was her father, she could have just liked him, not wanted him as a lover.
    Before Chibi-Usa knew MAmoru was her father, she thought he was cool. This is like normal 9 year old girls and their relationships with guys like Mamoru, with no sexual intent. At this time, as well as after the realization, she also does that to annoy Usagi. She is probably also simply showing affection for her father. Again, love with no sexual connotations.
    Last edited by Moon Blade; 02-03-2005 at 04:56 PM.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2014 12:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Untill you get into the whole Dark Lady saga...Then there is sexual intent in there.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member dryless is on a distinguished road dryless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2005 09:01 PM
    Threads

i don't like Mini moon she gets on my nerves

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome
    Untill you get into the whole Dark Lady saga...Then there is sexual intent in there.
    I need to watch the end of R again, but I think that was more Wiseman implanting such thoughts into Usagi's head. Again, I do need to watch that part of the series again, it has been some time.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Probabaly, but the intent is still there. Acting on feelings that were initially buried deep inside her subconcious.

...Clear...

Guardian of the Earth darkfire_destiny is on a distinguished road darkfire_destiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 03:00 PM
    atlanta, georgia...actually hartwell, georgia (hour and a hlaf away
    Threads

There aren't any Sailor Soldiers I really HATE i would say. In Sailor Moon SuperS (English Version) Chibi Usa got a new voice actor so she sounds a lot younger and a little more annoying, but not much. If i really had to pick one, it would be the Sailor Starlights from Stars or Pluto. the StarLights just didnt seem that important to the storyline, Seiya, who was one ofthe people who became the Starlights, was important, but the starlights alter egos were basically pointless. i didnt HATE pluto, i just dont think she did all that much...

one whom I love dearly:Poohnella
    other people i know: Jagan Eye
    (popular, aren't I?)

It was his own relentless sense of fighting that led to his own defeat, that it was. -Kenshin Himura

You can pick through a million lives and never have one of your own.-Cassie James

Andrew Bollmer
    (706)376-6210
    destiny_fire1@hotmail.com
    ^That's me^

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Pluto did more as the series went on. :x Past S she did a lot more.

...Clear...

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 03:09 PM
    Threads

im sorry but all of them are wierd

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade

Before Chibi-Usa knew MAmoru was her father, she thought he was cool. This is like normal 9 year old girls and their relationships with guys like Mamoru, with no sexual intent. At this time, as well as after the realization, she also does that to annoy Usagi. She is probably also simply showing affection for her father. Again, love with no sexual connotations.
    I apologize if my previous opinion was too blunt for your tastes. I am going on about 2 hours of sleep and putting together a deeper in depth thought on this subject wasn't worth what little energy I had at the time I posted that.

You have to remember though that Chibi-Usa is not 9. She is really like 900 years old or something along those lines. Her body just refused to grow. The Phantom gave her dark energy to make her body grow into what it should have been so she could handle the magic he gave her. That is when she became the Dark Lady.

It is obvious that Chibi-Usa had more then a passing admiration for Mamoru as Dark Lady. I think they even kiss.

Some of these details are a tad fuzzy since it's been forever and a day since I have seen this series.
    Last edited by Mistress Koneko; 02-03-2005 at 08:49 PM.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Actually the 900 year old Chibiusa exists only in the manga ^^; Nothing is said of actual age in the anime.

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    Actually the 900 year old Chibiusa exists only in the manga ^^; Nothing is said of actual age in the anime.
    Like I said though it's been ages since I have seen it and with my tired mind I was bound to jumble up some facts here or there. ^^;;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Koneko
    I apologize if my previous opinion was too blunt for your tastes. I am going on about 2 hours of sleep and putting together a deeper in depth thought on this subject wasn't worth what little energy I had at the time I posted that.

You have to remember though that Chibi-Usa is not 9. She is really like 900 years old or something along those lines. Her body just refused to grow. The Phantom gave her dark energy to make her body grow into what it should have been so she could handle the magic he gave her. That is when she became the Dark Lady.

It is obvious that Chibi-Usa had more then a passing admiration for Mamoru as Dark Lady. I think they even kiss.

Some of these details are a tad fuzzy since it's been forever and a day since I have seen this series.
    I apologize if I offended you, I just dislike when people say Chibi-Usa wanted Mamoru in "that way." I meant no personal offense. It has been a while since R has been seen by many. I am considering poping in my DVD now...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I apologize if I offended you, I just dislike when people say Chibi-Usa wanted Mamoru in "that way." I meant no personal offense. It has been a while since R has been seen by many. I am considering poping in my DVD now...
    It's OK, no offense taken. It's just been a rough day with no sleep and going to the dentist too. ^^;;

I don't think the R season was liked by too many people to tell you the truth. Maybe that is why there is such a disagreement as to what really happened. It might also depend on which version was seen, the subbed or dubbed. Although it might also be one of those repressed kind of memories since no one seems to like Chibi-Usa that much, they kind of just blocked it out. XD Sorry, now I am a tired kind of hyper going on no sleep and coffee. I'll say the first thing that pops into my head and ramble, much like I am now. ^^;; sorry....

The season I prefer to watch more then once is Stars.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

The R season wasn't that good, but I liked the Alan and Anne saga! That segment was great...I don't care what anybody else says! ^_^ The thing with R that I hated the most, was indeed Chibi Usa! A little girl who is in love with her own father is just creepy. Then there's the fact that she's annoying as hell.

Anyway, I wish that I could see the Sailor Stars series...That would be the greatest. I would be able to claim that I've seen the whole series!

Do you fear my Fantasy??! Fantasy fighter will become famous soon enough Fantasy fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

I hate sailor mercury. Her attacks suck and could she be more nerd

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma has a reputation beyond repute Hotsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 07:56 AM
    Threads

I hate Salior Moon, The chick is simply an complete idiot. She eats so much but shes so damn skinny its ridiculous.God i hate her, shes so damn dumb. Shes the perfect example of a dumb blonde. That old fake cheerleader [removed] stupid girl...man i just cant stand her. Oh and her voice! My God what the hell they were thinking when they gave her that voice. its so damn annoying. Everything about Sailor Moon sucks, she makes the show suck that why i dont watch the damn show anymore. They should have called it Sailor Mars and then it would be a good show.

[Watch the language pal...]
    Last edited by Fabala; 02-07-2005 at 03:55 PM.

Do you fear my Fantasy??! Fantasy fighter will become famous soon enough Fantasy fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Satoru Ishigami
    I hate Salior Moon, The chick is simply an complete idiot. She eats so much but shes so damn skinny its ridiculous.God i hate her, shes so damn dumb. Shes the perfect example of a dumb blonde. That old fake cheerleader {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} stupid girl...man i just cant stand her. Oh and her voice! My God what the hell they were thinking when they gave her that voice. its so damn annoying. Everything about Sailor Moon sucks, she makes the show suck that why i dont watch the damn show anymore. They should have called it Sailor Mars and then it would be a good show.
    Dude, calm down. It's only an anime. (you know what i mean when i say only).

Senior Member little:k is on a distinguished road little:k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 07:33 PM
    Threads

I don't like sailor Mercury that much.
    She alwas doe's homework!
    She hardly whants to have fun doing other stuff.
    Twirling Wirling Round We Go Twirling Fast And Twirling Slow See The Colors Skip And Flow Twirling Round We Go

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sailor Mars wasn't as catchy a name...<< But all in all...Sailor Mars sucked too.

...Clear...

Junior Member everyheart12390 is on a distinguished road everyheart12390's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 04:55 PM
    Threads

I like all of them, but I don't really like Sailor Mercury. I like her element, it's just that it would be nice if she wasn't so... Smart. Lol.

Well, there's gotta be a smart one out of the bunch!
    Mitch

The coolest siblings:

Brother: AmErIcAn_SyKo
    Sister: tenshi_hime

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

no offense though i just don't like sailor Venus....i guess cuz she acts like the star of the show when it was the episode after they saved the future.

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 12:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate Sailor Uranus.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member cereshe22 is on a distinguished road cereshe22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2008 11:11 PM
    Threads

i dont like amy coz i dont like short hair.

Junior Member Princess__Bunny is on a distinguished road Princess__Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 08:04 PM
    Threads

Chibi Usa she always gets on my nerves and with the crush on her father disgusting to bad they won't show the Star series in the US

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    Threads

Cool

Yes! That is it! So dont say, ew, Chibi-USA likes her dad! Because in reality she didnt he was her dad since also in reality he is her future dad. Confuzing. She was like a regular young girl. Stupid love. I mean all she knew was 1. he was a guy, 2. he was cute (in her mind, not in mine) and 3. He was a guy. Thats how it is for young kids. Btw, I hate Chibi-USA

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by MeliTala
    OMG! Mini moon, I hate her, she's constantly trying to get between Darian and Usagi. Even in the manga she's horrible. "I just want my own prince" please! she shoudl stop trying to get inbetween darian and usagi and try to remember he is her furture father, there is no future between them. Second least like sm character. I don't like the anime dairan, the manga one is just fine. I don't like the anime one. He seems cold to me, and he puts mini moon before Usagi. Like there isn't enough problems between the two with that brat around. Plus he's easily subjected to enemy control, what a loser. If seiya from the Sailor Stars would stay a guy, I would say Usagi should leave Darian and go for him
    Ok, first off, I dont like sailor Chibi-usa either. OK? But, I have to say, shes a little kid and she has a crush on Darien, I dont really think shes trying to pull Usagi and Darien apart. As I said in my post before this, she saw 1. hes a guy, 2. hes cute (in her mind), and 3. Hes a guy. Nough said.
    Last edited by Fabala; 02-22-2005 at 08:26 AM.

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information