AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: kenshin wallpaper

Member Cohex is an unknown quantity at this point Cohex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2005 10:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default kenshin wallpaper

well its not that good but aww well

u mite like it u mite not but no sense in not trying

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

say something like wat to improve or how like/dislike it plz

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

it's good, but kinda of blurry. you may want to make the pic. that is faded a lot a little bit more faded in.

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

what ____________ said and klean up the kenshi image
    bang wowowo

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what may help is sharpening the images. that would most likely clear it up a bit. maybe some equalization would help a bit. (but don't count on the equalization to make it look better. equalizations can mess up pics. severely.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well i change some stuff but when i click on sharpen it doesnt really change anything but then makes the colous really bad but here is my new version with some changes.if u can help me to get it to sharpen plz tell me

Junior Member ozzman_13 is on a distinguished road ozzman_13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2004 08:59 PM
    Threads

Cool cohexxxxxxx

you cohex keep it like that its good the way it is...... yeah cobo and stop slackin cum to training

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

Hmm.. good idea, but I'd actually use an image that was higher quality to begin with. Other than that, it's good.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well the background image is a screenshot from the dvd's so that explains that

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well if sharpen doesn't really work because it is evil......then could you make the second pic. fade in a bit more? just a bit though.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Please upload the wallpaper to the thread next time. The thumbnail is good for those with 56k or those of us that browse at work.

Despite the blurry pic, what stands out the most is the text. It's far too bright for the wallpaper and kind of takes away from the soft image. I would make the text softer or get rid of it all together.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok.yeah the himura kenshin does look a bit big and bright so soften so make it a darker colour or something mabey like the first 1.i need all the help i can get cause this is my first 1 that is worth howing. and also how do u make it a thumbnail.i would of doen it like that but i didnt knoiw how to
    Last edited by Cohex; 10-06-2004 at 06:44 AM.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

if you just attach an image it will automatically make it a thumbnail.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

erm....the text is a bit bright. >.<

for the text try either...
    • Darkening it a bit
    • Adding a bit of shadow to it.
    • Choose a different color.
    • Or making the text fade out a bit.
    but if those don't realy work out then maybe you should try to get rid of it all together like MistressPookyChan said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok thanx heaps guys/girls

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think you should put the screenshot behind him. I don't maybe add like circle of flames behind around him in a loop...the text needs to be faded and make it not so standing out. I don't know if you blurred the him or not but if you did I think you should have kept it clear but since that might be the screenshot then...reCG?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmmm well i got 2 versions now textless and 1 with the text with less opacity
    i couldnt add flames as well i dont know how to hehehehe i suppose its a gradient or pattern or something
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kenshinnotext.gif‎
Views:	69
Size:	372.0 KB
ID:	88   Click image for larger version

Name:	kenshinhiragana3.gif‎
Views:	65
Size:	381.7 KB
ID:	89  

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think i like the one with text more. it helps the second image stand out a bit more. (even though it is kind of faded....)

Closed Thread

Thread Information