AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will you get the new Pokemon games

Senior Member .com person is an unknown quantity at this point .com person's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 01:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Will you get the new Pokemon games

Hello Pokemon fans
    Are you/ Will You/ Have you ( whatever...) get the new Pokemon games.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

100% no

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

it depends... am i going on a loong trip, and are there any other decent gb games that will keep me occupied for as long... thats how i ended up with ruby.^^()
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

I don't have much money, so I have to watch out what to buy. I probably will end up downloading it.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member SuperCutie567 will become famous soon enough SuperCutie567's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 07:20 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

I just brought FireRed yesterday night for my birthday and it's great so far.Besides,I never played a Pokemon game in my life and i thought it would be fun.Also my little brother has LeafGreen and he thought we could battle each other.I can't wait to kick his little butt!!*laughs*
    I like things that are pretty.I want to live my life surrounded by pretty things.-Suzu Sakuma from Marmalade Boy

My nice little Ryu colorbar.I shall always be his fan-girl and and him!

*Yes,I am a total fan-girl for Shaman King*

Member sesshomaruandrin is on a distinguished road sesshomaruandrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2005 01:53 PM
    Threads

how different is fire red from like umm the origional red and blue cus i didnt follow any of it cus i aint been buying pokemon games lately.
    my life is one that is of horror and recks of blood and death

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sega saturn X
    100% no
    I second that, no. They must be really getting desperate as there calling the new one Fire Red and ec... there running out of ideas for colours its funny. What are they gonna call it next, pokemon pink, pokemon rainbow, pokemon multi-colour!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Member lonely_chibi is on a distinguished road lonely_chibi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2005 11:36 PM
    Threads

No I don't really like it (to boring for me), but sadly my little brother has got that new one.... don't know what color it is but it's new one.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

no way am i getting one of those again. *shudders* bad memory's

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Senior Member Jimbo is an unknown quantity at this point Jimbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2004 12:50 PM
    Threads

Awwww, a lot of people seem to dislike the Pokemon games here. The new updated version of the originals that are currently out(FireRed and LeafGreen) seem to be a desperate attempt to cash in, but to a fan like me, I sitll find a lot of nostalgia in it. I remember having PokeBattles with my friends during my Junior High School years, and we use to have our own tournaments! I may seem like a mega-nerd, I probably am, but I really enjoyed the Pokemon Franchise as a youngster. Now that I'm older, I got a little brother who just adores Pokemon, probably as much as I did. Since not a lot of people play the game anymore, I decided to pick up a copy of FireRed(he got LeafGreen) and we constantly play and trade with each other.

The thing that made me love Pokemon, was the ability to go to a friend link up and talk trash/show off your pokemon. I remember everyone freaked out when we saw the first ever captured MewTwo. I'm proud to say that I'm the Grand Champion of our own little Pokemon League, all thanks to my Charizard. Good times...Good times.

The Family!!!
    Mama: Rem
    Sisters: Choko, Kioko
    Uncle: Terran Empire
    Aunts: Iris, Hououji Fuu
    Cousins:
    LadyPSerenity, Raye Hino, Princess Ai, Ashizu~, Kai, and Firefly
    Niece: tiger lilee

Did I leave anyone out?!?

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

I like the pokemon games but probably will not buy them.....there the same games as the first pokemon games, with better graphics.

The Sad Schoolgirl JiruCloud is on a distinguished road JiruCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

Cool

Lol. leaf green and fire red... didn't anyone tell them that in america they changed the names of the first two to red and blue? : P
    I remember when the originals came out... so sad... I've passed the torch... but hey, I can always get it to whoop my lil sister at it... right?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the origionals got boring after awhile, the new ones would be like starting over but for new generations good luke to you all

The Sad Schoolgirl JiruCloud is on a distinguished road JiruCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Thanks!
    Sadly, the major flaw with the games was the fact that the two were the smae game with different pokemon to catch.. same people, same journey, same cheat codes... But, if you really love something...

Senior Member roxybudgy will become famous soon enough roxybudgy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 06:20 PM
    Threads

I bought Ruby, but I really wanted Sapphire because I like the pokemon you can catch in Sapphire (Kyogre, Lotad, Lunatone) better than the ones in Ruby.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i did the exact same thing

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

im mot really a fan of pokemon but i would probably get one...oh yeah im a senior member now!!

Member The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:11 PM
    Threads

I own a bunch already...so yeah! I'll probably get them!

I luffles Ryuichi! Na No Da!!

Junior Member DrizztDo'urden is on a distinguished road DrizztDo'urden's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2004 11:55 PM
    Threads

Yeah I plan on getting leaf green soon but I don't know when I will get it.
    Do not be consumed by the darkness that is all around you.

Senior Member Inuyasha_AlltheWay is an unknown quantity at this point Inuyasha_AlltheWay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2004 07:33 PM
    I live in Toronto..The big T.Dot in Ontario Canada!!
    Threads

Ive beaten probaly all of them..I already have Ruby and saphire i might get leaf green

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

No!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There Is My Answer!!!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 04:40 PM
    Threads

Ill buy the new games cuz i love to play the games over and over again

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89 is infamous around these parts avatar89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my favorite pokemon game is pokemon ruby/sapphire

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my favorite pokemon is groudon

Banned Forum / Chat Trick is infamous around these parts Trick is infamous around these parts Trick is infamous around these parts Trick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2005 01:22 PM
    Threads

im not buying any of the new ones.. they are like nock offs, and are very stupid

Closed Thread

Thread Information