AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite guy off of Naruto?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

2 15.38%
  • Sasuke

4 30.77%
  • Neiji

0 0%
  • Gaara

1 7.69%
  • Jiraiya

1 7.69%
  • Kakashi

4 30.77%
  • Lee

0 0%
  • Iruka

0 0%
  • Kakashi

1 7.69%
  • Kabuto

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

That is one of the reasons I don't like reading manga and watching anime simultaneously. Manga gets ahead and then gets u wanting to see a certain part on the anime.

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

True & by the time the chapters are animated I'll be even further ahead ;_;

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know how my brother handles reading the Naruto manga so fr ahead of the anime.

Member Nami-san is an unknown quantity at this point Nami-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

I kinda like to be ahead, becuz i'm in an anime club and this dude who has naruto episodes up 104, i kinda like doing "hah i'm way ahead of u already up 107 or 108". Somehow i like rubbing it in ^^; hehe. But just me so yea. Did u see how shino was so mad when he was left out of the mission to get Sasuke, that was funny, how Kiba saw how he reacted.

ANywayz.
    Naruto for the Netherlands.

It appears the Naruto anime series has been licensed for possible distribution in the Netherlands, in the Dutch language. The series is being called "Naruto, en de kracht van het kwaadaardige vossen monster" which translates to "Naruto, and the power of the malicious fox monster". We will be looking for more information on this, so far that is all we know. So Naruto is now in a few countries. Phillippines (in Tagalog), Netherlands (in Dutch), Malaysia and of course Japan.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, places other than America. Shocking to me. I wonder when that will come?

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Being such a huge Anime I can't see it being long before it'll reach the US. I can't say the same about the UK tho ...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just hope it doesnt get butchered by 4Kids like One Piece. That is my greatest fear. That, and that when it is licensed, fansubbing will stop.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I heard what 4kids r going to use Naruto. AS A DANCING FRENZY!!! *screams* nooooooo!!! dont want it to happen. and with Kakashi and Sasuke's sharingan they only copy dance techniques. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!! someone should destroy 4kids ahh!!

*blinks* uh....hehe..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree completely. 4Kids is a plague on the face of anime.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They must die muwahahaha.....um ok lets get the intention to cease hehe. I would like to show my greatest gratitude for all u posting ur opinions and everything u ppl rock. I'm starting to introduce Naruto to everyone at my school with all the volumes and the music videos. I will try to get my fanfic done.....i have aloooooonng way to go. It has to deal with Itachi-san and a character i added, itachi's childhood friend, but he's still cold. The character is like Hinata-chan and Sakura mixed together in a way. I hope i get it done. I'll let u guys know if its done so u guys can give me opinions ^^.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sounds interesting. Then again, if it has Itachi in it of course it will be good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehe thanks i hope it'll be very good i am a beginner, dont expect it to be so good in one story. or then again u never know hehe.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Send it to me when its done and I will let you know (I am good at writing related stuff)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arigato. Man i downloaded so much stuff on my laptop, naruto music videos for the anime club i'll be having tomorrow. Which is great cant have too much naruto hehe.

lets see moving on to a different question today. What was ur favorite battles in Naruto?

Mine when Itachi appeared fighting first Kurenai and Kakashi sencond. Also the fight between the lengendary threes. Tsunade and Jiraiya vs Orichimaru and Kabuto.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Itachi vs Kakashi or naruto vs Haku. That was awesome when he went Kyubi on Haku.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

109 of naruto episode is available raw, 239 nothing yet but still praying for it to come sooner (i hate waiting so long for new chapters of naruto, gets me all excited hehe).
    In the 238 at the end of it, it explained they'll show Kakashi's past. Thats what i saw on it, i hope i'm not wrong about it, bcuz i know it said that. O.O i wonder if we'll see Kakashi's true face...*thinks* probally not, but u never know ^^.

I'll repeat this question again for all of u guys.

WHATS UR FAVORITE BATTLE IN NARUTO???

that'll be all for today, this is Nami-san signing off!! ENJOY!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What is YOUR favorite battle from Naruto? I had totally forgotten about Gaara/Shukaku vs Naruto with Gamabunta. That was totally awesome. There is also Itachi vs Sasuke (talk about ownage )

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rock Lee Vs Gaara. Opens up all the gates, Uber speed~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If Gaara had been ANYONE else, other than maybe Itachi, he would have been UTTERLY defeated by Lee. Its too bad he has that automated sand thing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

U cant touch Itachi-san he's the true prodigy of the Uchiha clan.

Lets see what Naruto charater u can relate to?

Mine is Hinata and Sakura. A little shy to the person i like, turn red easy in front of that person, i twiddle my fingers, have some lack of self-confidence sometimes, and i try harder to the person i admire ^^.

The Sakura side now....hehe i have a little innerself that kind of reacts like Sakura does (u dont wanna know). I can get obnoxious a bit hehe.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I gotta say I am more like Itachi... cold and indifferent to most things.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Big news for u guys. 109 is up and ready to download for all u guys but thats not all. On Nov 24th 110 and 111 will be airing, its a special one hour feature for all ppl. Get ready a special one hour Naruto special ^^.

This is Nami-san signing off and enjoy!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm more like Shikamaru, I like the lazy easy life ^_^"

What website do you get your AMV's from Nami-san?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shikamaru is pretty cool. Another one hour special of Naruto is coming? I haven't been watching so I have a little back log to watch.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

239 Raw is up today so it'll probably mean tomorrow the translation for it will be up soon, cannot be so sure tho. But keep checking for any news on 239 of chapter of naruto at NarutoFan.com.

Closed Thread

Thread Information