AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite guy off of Naruto?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

2 15.38%
  • Sasuke

4 30.77%
  • Neiji

0 0%
  • Gaara

1 7.69%
  • Jiraiya

1 7.69%
  • Kakashi

4 30.77%
  • Lee

0 0%
  • Iruka

0 0%
  • Kakashi

1 7.69%
  • Kabuto

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Member Nami-san is an unknown quantity at this point Nami-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2005 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lol!!!!! Sakura and Tsunade its like a tag team building chaos XD!!!! well yeah pretty much team 7 will b taught under the legendary 3, you know Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orichimaru. Well i have no idea how it will go with Orichimaru and Sasuke, thats what i'm scared of O.O >< kowaii....scary.. I'm waiting for this chapter 235 to get on the go!!! its killing me..!!

Oh and everybody if u havent notice 104 is up come and get it!! its everyone for themselves!!

This Nami-san signing off. ah!! chaos is coming!! ><!!

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

The time's don't add up, when did Sakura get taught by 'Ba-chan' ( :P )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm trying to figure that thing out. Well 235 is out for all that dont so enjoy it as much as you want. And you must see the next chapter when Sakura visits Naruto. What will happen? what will Sakura say to Naruto who could not fufill that promise he made of bringing Sasuke back? Find out this or next week.

Junior Member Nin-Nin is on a distinguished road Nin-Nin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2004 09:11 AM
    Threads

I went to one of those links you told me, i went to NarutoFan.com so I've already became a member yesterday. That site is SUGOI!!! I all that i would ever need Thanks!!!

Oh by the way I read chapter 235 of Naruto, It was great that everyone survived especially Chouji and Neiji. And I read at the bottom that it mention the next chapter Sakura is going to visit Naruto, there is going to be so much drama on that one.

Junior Member Sasuke_Uchiha Sasuke_Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2004 02:10 AM
    Threads

I haven't seen all the anime but I am reading the manga off of a website and I'm buying the english version... they have weird translations for the Jutsus and stuff. I hope the anime comes to America too, I want to see what voices they use.

If you haven't guessed already, Sasuke is my favorite character. I also like Sakura, Kakashi, Haku, Neji, Itachi, Hinata, and Gaara. I like others but those are my favs.
    'You total moron.' -Sasuke

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just watched episode 104. has a new song for the introductions which is good.
    As for the episode its very cheesy :S , Naruto gets too show off his new move ( Or part of it ). Still i'd rather see it over soon & get back too the main story.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK the 105 episode of Naruto was out early than i expected so you guys can get it quickly. I'm still downloading but my mine will be done soon on Kazaa.

Anywayz, hot news of chapter 236 i read just today, its surprising. Sakura heard that Naruto and the others return, she came by to visit Naruto. But she thought Sasuke was also with him, but when she overheard Shikimaru and Naruto's conversation that Sasuke's was gone. She had cold feet. Tsunade appeared spotting Sakura, recognizing she's Haruno Sakura they both went in together to see Naruto. As expected Naruto was depressed since he couldnt kept his promise to Sakura. He apologized to her, but Sakura kept questioning why he was apologizing. But Naruto kept apologizing, telling her he would definently keep his promise, cause he told her himself. Sakura keeps telling its alright. But he mentions always because he told her, he never go back on his words because that is his ninja way.

Sakura kept remembering how much she depended on Naruto, how she could never do anything on her own. She apologizes to Naruto telling him he has to wait longer, because she'll go with him. Afterwards Sakura visits Tsunade and ask her to take her as her pupil. Since Tsunade has heard from Kakashi that she's very bright and well spirited, she accepted Sakura to be her pupil.

Hehe well retro now the time has added up in the manga, and at the beginning of this chapter, Shikimaru mentioned that he needs a medical ninja on the team. But Tsunade mentioned that its not easy to bring up a medical ninja, there are other skills needed to be a medical ninja rather than combat. You need perfection of precise chakra control and wisdom to put ur talent in practical use. And you need perserverance, and have to be intelligent and patient. Not only that, but to bring up a top medical ninja, you need someone more important than anyone else. Sakura is the perfect candidate.

Well this Nami-san signing off c ya

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I came just in time to read today, it was great, i enjoyed that chapter. Sakura is pushing herself to be a great ninja, getting trained by tsunade-sama to help the ones she cares most, helping Naruto to get Sasuke back. I bet she'll be a great medic-nin. Um...i wondering if they're going to have avatars of Sakura-chan, Hinata-san, and all the other females in Naruto. I really dont how to do it on my own. I'm really new at this....and just pretty shy around here still.

Junior Member Riku_Harada Riku_Harada's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2004 10:52 AM
    Threads

I love Naruto I adore Gekkou Hayate and Sasuke. Also Itachi, Sakura, Ino, Haku, Gaara, Temari, Neji, Hinata, Kankorou and TenTen.
    Let's step on the gas, there will be no need to bargain.
    Go through night
    I will only complain at the end, the balance will be zero.
    It wastes our days
    If you open your heart a little,
    and bring your partner closer to you...
    Your feelings will reach your partner better!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey guys, episode 106 Raw is up but u'll might as well wait for the translation going for it, u know the subtitle will be ready tomorrow. The episode of Naruto 106 "You Will Make It, Idate! The Never-Give-Up Last Spurt!!" will be up get ready. The episode is pretty good, but this will most likely be the last episode of the little fillers arc. That would mean episode 107 will return to the Naruto stroyline as we read in the mangas. Get ready for Sasuke leaving the village and searching out 4 Orichimaru, and Naruto and the others trying to get him back.

Chapter 237 of the Naruto manga series should be coming up this week. So all get ready. That will be all to say, any further questions or opinions u know what to do.

Well this is Nami-san signing off enjoy and keep replying to all Naruto fans!!!

Senior Member Blaze auku is on a distinguished road Blaze auku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 08:36 AM
    Threads

i seen a lot my fave is the devil lady
    MY HEART IS IN THE DARKNESS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIENDS
    YUNFEI
    DEMONFOXGIRL
    BEATRICE
    LONELYFOX
    FOX SPIRIT

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nami-san
    The episode is pretty good, but this will most likely be the last episode of the little fillers arc. That would mean episode 107 will return to the Naruto stroyline as we read in the mangas. Get ready for Sasuke leaving the village and searching out 4 Orichimaru, and Naruto and the others trying to get him back.
    Well you know what I've been waiting for & moaning on this thread for

Lets see, Sasuke will wake up in hospital, gets angry thinking he's weak, Challenge Naruto to a dual Of Chidori Vs Rasengan etc etc & hopfully starts to follow the Manga from that point.

Chapter 236 was good, now lets see how powerfull Sakura can get under her new teacher ba-chan
    Last edited by retro; 10-28-2004 at 12:50 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea it'll probably be that way retro, since they guy who's Idate's old sensei, Aoi was battling Sasuke with his Chidori telling Sasuke that it seems that the only survivor of the Uchiha clan is weak. Knowing Sasuke, he got pissed off about it, hearing he's the weakest in the Uchiha clan and he's trying to get stronger to kill his brother Itachi. So pretty much it'll be like that.

Anywayz, i read chapter 237 for Naruto, if u havent read yet or having troubles i'll tell u about the chapter so far.

Kakashi visits his dead friend's monument, now that he's a jounin and has subordinates, but before Kakashi was always regretting. With his sharingan eye he couldnt tell what was going to happen. He wonder if Obito was alive, what would he tell to his old friend. Back at the hospital, Naruto thanks Sakura but he thinks that there's no time to waste, but guess who drops in with his summoning frogs, Jiraiya!!
    Jiraiya has an important matter to discuss with Naruto, he has fully, officially taken Naruto as his apprentice, he will train Naruto one-on-one for three years. Jiraiya has been investigating Orichimaru's immortality jutsu, and the organization, Akatsuki came to light.

Akatsuki wont be after Naruto for at least three to four years from now. Naruto heard him clearly for what he has told him but like Jiraiya has said there's no time to waste. Yet Jiraiya doesnt get what he's saying, Naruto tells him that they should go and bring back Sasuke, Orichimaru might have killed him. Naruto has a flashback of Kimimaru of what he said about Orichimaru's immortality jutsu: with the "immortality jutsu" to keep his body intact...a new body is used as the container for his soul. But Jiraiya already knows why Orichimaru wants Sasuke, but with his investigation on Orichimaru's jutsu, he cant use Sasuke's body as a container for his soul for at least three years.

You see Orichimaru cant use his jutsu more than once within three years of each use, which means he cant transfer into a new body. While Orichimaru was waiting for Sasuke, he already tranfered into a new body. And also Jiraiya, wants Naruto to forget Sasuke, no matter what Naruto does, Sasuke wont change his mind, he went to Orichimaru without any force. It was his decision. Jiraiya tells Naruto not to think about bringing Sasuke back, only a fool would do such a thing. Naruto quickly replies that he may mean nothing to you, but he's a friend to him. And Jiraiya answers to Naruto, do friends hurt their companions, that left Naruto speechless to that answer.

But Jiraiya does understand that pain, when he faught with Orichimaru, trying to change his mind from leaving, Orichimaru called him nothing but a fool. Jiraiya has been asking himself, but he eventually accepted that Orichimaru wouldnt come back, he left that painful time behind helplessly, and because of that he doesnt want Naruto to walk that path. Jiraiya lets him know that if he goes after Sasuke, training will be out of the question, Naruto will be followed by Anbu whenever he leaves. Naruto is not a normal kid becuas he carries Kyubi within himself. If Naruto doesnt do what Jiraiya says, if he follows his own way, thats what will happen. Then someday Naruto will die against opponents that are more troublesome than Orichimaru, its best for Naruto to forget Sasuke.

Sooner or later Naruto will face that fate, Jiraiya doesnt want Naruto to suffer anymore, which its best to forget and remove Sasuke from his mind. Its not only jutsu and power, as shinobis they must make sure that they always have proper judgements and make good decisions. If u want to live as shinobis, u must be wise. If ur a fool then it will be a world of pain, thats reality. Naruto fully understood. From his own words; IF THATS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE WISE I'D BE HAPPIER LIVING AS A FOOL..

Jiraiya was utterly shocked at that of what he has said. Naruto told his teacher that he'll invent cooler jutsu and definitely get Sasuke back and also defeat the Akatsuki by himself. Jiraiya looking a bit depressed, jumped out of the window and land on his summoned frog telling Naruto, if he works alone the most he can do is come up with perverted ninjutsu. "A fool is a fool, but....a moron would do something like that. When you leave the hospital, get ready, you big fool, see you". Naruto grinned and saluted "ALRIGHT!!"

Well there u go guys enjoy and try to read the chapter today!!
    This is Nami-san signing off, enjoy and reply!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just read chapter 237. I'd rather him become the pupil Jiraiya other than him learning on his own!

Nice summary above by the way

The Immortal Envoy silverdragon87 is on a distinguished road silverdragon87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 01:12 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

i LOVE naruto!!! in fact my favorite characters in the anime are Neji, Sasuke, and Itachi!!!! they're so COOL!!!! XD!!!

by the way, have you watch the naruto episodes yet?? to what? i only watch it to 100 so im pretty much curious
    Last edited by silverdragon87; 10-30-2004 at 06:33 PM.
    Silverdragon87

You are so shy when you first meet people, that's why many misunderstand you. Your favourite colour is blue or turquoise.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Watched up too 106.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK hey, I've finally got to see 106 of Naruto, god I thought it would take forever @.@ Anyways, ok 107 of Naruto should be coming out today and be ready to download tomorrow. Also the manga chapter 238 is out, but its RAW, so it'll probably be ready tomorrow. I've seen the chapter 238, and I've seen a shocking pic. I think the Yondaime (the fourth hokage) is actually Naruto's father, could be, but this pic looks soooooo familar and similar to someone.

check it out to see what i mean (i hope i got the pic in here)
    if not download the RAW chapter of Naruto to see the first pic u see in sight showing the Yondaime ok!

This is Nami-san signing off people ENJOY!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didnt get to see 106 yet its taking long to get it. My friend of mine told me what happened, I feel bad not seeing it. I really wanna see it.

The yondaime o.o I kind of agree, in the past I thought of that but I wasnt completely sure. But it is a possible they could be related.

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

man, i wish they could bring naruto over here in the U.S., like on DVD, they still talk japeneze but have captions

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wish for that too...but I guess we cant yet. But anyway 238 chapter of Naruto is translated so if u want to read it go now. I think 108 of episode of Naruto will be out this week not sure tho.

Well this is Nami-san signing off and enjoy all!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I finally got to see 106 and 107, i guess i got lucky to see it. I hope more of the chapter come soon 238 was a good chapter ^^. So Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are 12 years old when three years pass they'll be 15 when they meet again. I cant wait to see the next chapter.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, we're finally on the way with Sasuke about to leave Konoha. Episode 108 is up and ready for all who wants to see it, get up and snag it ^^. There's also a game of Naruto for gamecube if all wants one. I'll spare u the details.

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 Video.
    A new video for the highly anticipated Gamecube game, sequel to the previous two of the same title: Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 has surfaced on IGN. The release of this game is only 17 days away on November 20th and it should definately be an absolutely great release. Before the game will be released on the 20th of this month in stores all over Japan for the usual price of 7,140 Yen or $67 US Dollars. You can pre-order the game on such websites as Play-Asia.com.

That'll be all for now, if all you have questions dont hesitate to reply here ppl ^^ and keep replying all i like to know whats ur likes in Naruto and dislikes. Hehe for any newbies here welcome!!!

Well this is Nami-san signing off and enjoy ppl!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Good news! I wonder if they will release the game over here, guess not ^_^"
    107 Was a good episode so was chapter 238, I'm just downloading 108 now....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm way ahead of u downloading epsiode 108 ^^ 107 was a good espisode indeed hehe. Well we're finally on a roll for Sasuke leaving Konoha, I guess you got for u wanted retro-san. I cant wait for the next chapter of Naruto, i'm dying to see what happens. It was soooo cute when Hinata went to see Naruto off,but didnt actually went directly...dont worry Hinata something good will come to u ^^.

And hey all u Naruto fans!!! seeing Naruto sooooo far who u think will make a cute couple out of all the Naruto characters? who r meant for each other?

must hear opinions!!

Mine is Hinata-chan and Naruto-kun

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Haven't seen Naruto since ep 103. I agree with NarutoxHinata. They go good together. Not to mention that Sakura is totally not interested in anyone but Sasuke.

Closed Thread

Thread Information