AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite guy off of Naruto?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

2 15.38%
  • Sasuke

4 30.77%
  • Neiji

0 0%
  • Gaara

1 7.69%
  • Jiraiya

1 7.69%
  • Kakashi

4 30.77%
  • Lee

0 0%
  • Iruka

0 0%
  • Kakashi

1 7.69%
  • Kabuto

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Member Nami-san is an unknown quantity at this point Nami-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2005 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yay!! someone agrees with me ^^ i feel so happy. Oh hey if u guys want to see music videos of Naruto go to Narutocentral.com look in the multimedia, its good.
    Especially "Meant To Be" a tribute of Sasuke and Sakura by crossfade, song "cold". I think it was touching.

Well this is Nami-san signing off again, if u all have different couples for Naruto dont hesitate to reply here^^

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

JirayaxTsunade? That is about all I could come up with

Junior Member Veritas Wolfstryke can only hope to improve Veritas Wolfstryke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2004 12:03 PM
    Threads

Default naruto

my favorite character is Kakashi

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He is very cool. In the anime does it ever show beneath his mask?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There was a episode when Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke did almost everything to see Kakashi's true face. That was the most hilarious episode i've seen, and i will never 4get it XD.

Guys...i heard the most shocking news for the next chapter of Naruto 239 from narutofan.com

Rival gangs of YuGiOh and One Piece fans have broken in to the Jump factory and stole every single version of Chapter 239 from the Naruto manga series. So this means we will not be seeing a release this week. We will all have to wait until next week. By the way, I hope people don't ask if this is real. Just no manga this week.

i hope its not exactly true. i enjoy onepiece alot. Oh and 109 of Naruto will tune in on the 17th in Japan, so the day after that we'll get ready to see the episode.

This is Nami-san signing off!! hey how about Kakashi-sensei and Shizune-san o.o

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

That seems like the most ridiculous explanation ever. That sounds more like an excuse for why they don't have the translation done, meant as a joke.

But if it's true, then i must salute the crazy fans. For they're completely insane.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is amazing to see the dedication of some fans. I don't think I could ever do something as crazy as that.

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Sounds to weird to be true, ^_^"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thusly it must be true

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I never heard something like that in my life...ok yea i know there's plenty of fans out there that would do the craziest things, but this. The world has gone crazy in the anime world this is ^^;

My couples for Naruto is Shikamaru and Ino. Naruto and Hinata. Sasuke and Sakura. Shizune and Kakashi. Tenten and Neiji or Tenten and Lee either way is fine ^^. Anko and Orichimaru hehe ^^;.

This is Nami-san signing off!! Enjoy!

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Agree with them but one, Its Tenten for Lee : D

EDIT: I wonder if Naruto can get taller in 3 years o_O ^_^"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hehe ^^; yay! my download for 108 of naruto is almost done!! but i still cant believe we wont get to see 239 of naruto yet....i'm dying to see what happens @.@ ooooo i forgot one couple kurenai and asuma hehe.

Moving on, I wanna move on to a different question. since i hear about everyone's favorite characters, i wanna know y they're ur favorite ^^

This is Nami-san signing off and enjoy ppl!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My favorite is Itachi, just coz he looks like and acts like such a bas ***. Not to mention that he is sooooooooo much more powerful than anyone else in the series. Did you see how easily he defeated Kakashi and Sasuke?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm like a huge Itachi fan here hehe. He's the expert and a true prodigy of Uchiha clan, sign of a true shinobi. But he couldnt stand with his family how they put so much faith and pressure on him, leaving with him no dream. Only fighting for his clan, not for his dream. ah to be in a clan to make ur clan be happy and be proud of urself, it can really mess u up.

My favorite female character is Hinata-chan. She understands the pain of loneliness when no one believes in u, just like Naruto-kun. She does her best to change herself, like in the chuunin exam as she said the reason y she is here is to change herself. She's very unique, the one she liked for a long time believed in her and cheered for her, thats when she fights her best with all of her heart, trying not to disappoint the person she admires. its not like anything u see in Sakura, Ino, and Tenten.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you think Naruto will ever give up on Sakura? I think he goes better with Hinata personally.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Feh, Naruto never gives up. But he might realize he'll never be with Sakura and realize Hinata's feelings for him.

One of the downsides of being a blunt and brainless kid.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hope he does realize that Sakura only has eyes for Sasuke (god knows why). Hinata deserves to be happy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hope he notice sooner, he sooooo blind about this thing. Hello Hinata is giving alot of hints.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, he IS a giant moron

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know I know. I wish i could hit him and say "NOTICE ALREADY!! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE 4 U TO NOTICE!!" but thats just me^^ hehe. I wonder how much everyone will change after 3 years, especially hinata o.o

Will Naruto always be short XD hehe. I hope something happens when Naruto comes back and sees how much Hinata has change, I hope something goes on there.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think he would get it even if she came out and said 'I like you Naruto'. He is that dense

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sighs* Sasuke is smarter to notice about Sakura's feelings, thats alot to tell and hints @.@ but if Naruto was like that, he would never notice due to his lack of focus in love. I hope something good will come towards hinata's way. (plz god let it happen)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amen to that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Great news here:
    NYC Anime Festival to Screen Naruto.

The New York-Tokyo eNerGy 2004: Anime and Game Festival will take place on the weekend of November 19th in New York City. The event will include screenings of new anime from Gonzo, Studio Pierrot, Toei and other Japanese studios. These animes include Crayon Shin-Chan, Cutey Honey Live Action Movie, Full Metal Alchemist, Hello Kitty, Kakurenbo, Naruto, NIN NIN Ninja Star Hattori, Otogi Zoushi, Paranoia Agent, Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo, and Jungle wa Itsumo HaRe Nochi Guu. The fact that Naruto is included in the list is very interesting, even more interesting is that the website for the event states:

The massive cultural phenomenon in Japan has been at the top of every anime fan's wish list in the US, and it is finally on its way here! Following the exploits of a young ninja in training Naruto, a feisty blonde kid holding the spirit of a ferocious nine-tailed demon in his body, the NARUTO series deals with his small team of adolescent ninjas, led by their teacher and mentor Kakashi.... Perhaps they know something we don't about it finally being on its way here. We will be watching closely to see if a license to the Naruto series is announced.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Favourite character is, Aburame Shino. Very intelligent fighter, True not alot is known about him but that doesn't alter the fact that he is a fantasic fighter. I've read the bio on Narutofan & he is an odd fighter since he's the only bug user around. But he isn't weak, Pity he wasn't in the village when Shikamaru was assembling his team ;_;

I've just watched episode 108. Odd thing is now that I know they are starting too follow the Manga from the point I wanted, I already know the outcome for the next what 30/40 episodes? just by reading the Manga. I just waiting now for certain battles to take place so that I can see it Animated!

Closed Thread

Thread Information