AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite guy off of Naruto?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

2 15.38%
  • Sasuke

4 30.77%
  • Neiji

0 0%
  • Gaara

1 7.69%
  • Jiraiya

1 7.69%
  • Kakashi

4 30.77%
  • Lee

0 0%
  • Iruka

0 0%
  • Kakashi

1 7.69%
  • Kabuto

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Member Nami-san is an unknown quantity at this point Nami-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2005 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

WELCOME ALL!! this is nami long time ago also known as Nami_yuuga

forgive me if i havent updates u guys for a long time its been hard since i didnt have internet in chile at my grandparents' home.

i'll try my best to update u guys anything u ask i'll look and questions feel free to ask. talk about ur likes dislikes, chat about ur fav characters, etc.

we're all equal and we will respect everyone and their opinions plz. so enjoy ur stay here

THIS NAMI-SAN SIGNING OFF!!

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

Okeeee, well I'll reply anyway. I haven't seen much of the anime, but I do read the manga. My favorite characters are Orochimaru and Sasuke.

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you dont have to stick to watching if u cant, but u can see manga scan or download the mangas pages on the naruto mangas that have been translated to see whats going on. u can go to narutochuushin.com or narutofan.com that much to tell u.

i when u said about ur favorite character, did u mean haku? or konohamaru (i think thats how u spell it...anywayz) yea...for those who are waiting for volume five of naruto i've heard it comes out in december, somewhere in december. so for those who want it, relax for a while wait till u hear something about volume five. its everyone for themselves. seriously.

feel free to come here, chat whatever u like about naruto or dislikes (even tho i kinda hate that...but oh well..) so dont b shy, no one here is dumb ok just 4 those that dont know ok? lets see......my favorite character on naruto would be Itachi, sasuke's older brother. if u dont know him or seen him look him up. i've been watching naruto for like last year (i seriously dont know how long...so i'm making a guess...) the episode i'm waiting 4 is 103 but i think it'll b ready by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. it'll b brought to downloading by animeheaven i think thats the name.

well this is Nami-san signing off now, enjoy chatting or reading (whatever pleases u) dont b shy, seriously chat all u want.

killer mistress plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie has a spectacular aura about plzjustdie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2004 01:57 PM
    Threads

i read the manga online at www.shonenjump.com cuz my mom bought one of the manga's and i wanted another one but i dont know where she bought it and i only see her every other weekend so yea and ive only read like 3 of the mangas so yea il go to that website Nami-san posted

Member Thalan is an unknown quantity at this point Thalan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2005 01:57 AM
    Somewhere in the cold North called Sweden
    Threads

I've watched 90+ episodes and I think that this anime serie is great though a little long. But it has the most awesome battles I have ever seen.
    Favorites are Uchiha Itachi and Jiraya

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My absolute favorite battle is Itachi vs Kakashi (even tho thats Itachi appearance into the show so....yea hehe) but i like the battle when all the legendary three faught, Tsunaida (if i spelled it wrong sorry) fighting with Jiraiya against Orichimaru, that was cool!

I think the episode for naruto, 103 is ready today i'll check later and let you know, but i cant post two times, the last time i did that i had a warning. So i'll try. But if u guys know already..YAY!!! enjoy the episode. try episode 101 is so hilarious, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke try to see their sensei, Kakashi of course, true face. So enjoy!!!

This is Nami-san signing off!!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fujiwara-Takumi will become famous soon enough Fujiwara-Takumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 12:44 PM
    Threads

My favorite characters would b Naruto, Sakura, Saskue, Master Kakashi, and Hinata^ ^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yay!! my favorite female in naruto is hinata. I hope her and naruto become a couple, i'm so hoping and dying for that to happen. oh yea, guys get downloading on episode
    103 you'll find some of the things surprising. seriously O.O.

and also for naruto manga, get on the sites i told u about and see the 233 that is out!!!! its a must see manga scan page!! i'm like so serious!! their last impact chidori and rasengan...who will win?...but who is dead in the end?

its a must see manga!!!

well this nami-san signing enjoy the episode and the manga!!!

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

I love naruto. ^_^ It's an awesome manga. ^_^ I've read up to about the 20-somethingth volume ((thanks to scanslations. ^_~)) and the story gets really really good.
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fujiwara-Takumi will become famous soon enough Fujiwara-Takumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wat's gonna happen in that "special" episode of NAruto huh? Come on now, tell me I'm Downloading it right now, come on now.....gimme a sneek-peek

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

omg matthew, you dont post that you download anime. ppl might rat on you and i mean this is a freakishly huge forum and anyone can report you about your "downloading" problem. lolololooollol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wtf u talkin about jb? I buy'em now. Too hard to find and it's better to buy'em anyways^_^
    Matt V. Callueng
    TAOB Racing Team (Crew '04) | Team Driver ID#102
    Team Associated TC3 & HPI Pro 4*TAOB special Edition l Mini Nate Special
    Hitec Lynx 3D

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey whats up with downloading hehe. I download so many Naruto episodes and AMV it rocks!!! hehe. Oh well hey i cant tell you that, i dont like spoiling any episodes of Naruto (even tho i want to so badly hehe ^.~) oh well i'm still waiting for the next chapter i want to see what happens to Naruto!!!! is he dead?!! did Kakashi made it too late to stop the chaos?!!! i'll solet u know but u guys gotta keep posting so i can get the news in fast. You definently dont wanna miss this ><!!!!

And i'm trying to get a AMV with Itachi in it (yay Itachi!) i'm like a big itachi fan. anywayz yea..i think the next episode for Naruto 103 will show in Japan on Oct 11th so animeheaven will get it as soon i guess they'll get it by the 12th i think that'll be the correct time. I'm not sure when the next chapter will come maybe next week, Narutofan.com will tell the news so check it out.

This is Nami-san signing off, enjoy talking about Naruto and everything!!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

It's not like I have any choise, I live in Holland and we don't have much anime here.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Just seen episode 103 and just read up to volume 27 chapter 234.

I'm dissappointed in the direction the Anime has going since the Rock lee / Gai episode (Episode 100), I mean why does all those problems with Sasuke & his brother just seemed to have vanished (Episode 101, ok then...)? It just like Sasuke has forgotten what his brother has done & goes on with his life. I just read the manga after that chapter with Gai & Rock Lee (chapter 180), this is the direction they should be going (you need to have read the manga to understand). Who cares about some pointless subplot about running a race... idate who?!? who cares get back to the main story with Orochimaru / Itachi!

Oh & another thing Episode 101 was funny but a complete waste of time! guess another filler episode hope this doesn't start a trend... oh wait the next 3 or 4 episodes are a pointless subplot
    Last edited by retro; 10-06-2004 at 08:03 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know I know at first i was like wtf!!!!! what happened?!! but i guess they wanted to put something much better in episode. We really dont know maybe there's more but they couldnt put in the manga bcuz it'll be so much work. But dont expect that the anime will have what the mangas has, it seriously dont work like that. But I enjoyed one of the new episodes, who expected that Morino Ibiki had a little brother O.O it was surprising for me. And you remember how Sakura protected Idate (she definently studies under Tsunade..^^; hehe). Give it time you never know if they're planning something big for it when Sasuke starts getting seriously jealous of Naruto and begins to leave Konoha to take Orichimaru's proposal on making Sasuke stronger so he can kill his brother Itachi.

Ok i already checked with Narutofan.com to see what happened to Naruto and when Kakashi finally made it is out ok, i made a mistake it was yesterday (but i'm posting this thing during class and comp r so slow ^^. Yea at the end of the chapter we have a surprising visitor O.O!!!! another member of the Akatsuki who wants Naruto for power. The next episode, 104 is coming on the 13th so keep getting info from Narutofan.com to keep more updated.

This is Nami-san signing off!!! enjoy the new chapter!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know I know at first i was like wtf!!!!! what happened?!! but i guess they wanted to put something much better in episode. We really dont know maybe there's more but they couldnt put in the manga bcuz it'll be so much work. But dont expect that the anime will have what the mangas has, it seriously dont work like that. But I enjoyed one of the new episodes, who expected that Morino Ibiki had a little brother O.O it was surprising for me. And you remember how Sakura protected Idate (she definently studies under Tsunade..^^; hehe). Give it time you never know if they're planning something big for it when Sasuke starts getting seriously jealous of Naruto and begins to leave Konoha to take Orichimaru's proposal on making Sasuke stronger so he can kill his brother Itachi.

I already checked with Narutofan.com to see what happened to Naruto and when Kakashi finally made it is out ok, i made a mistake it was yesterday (but i'm posting this thing during class ^^. Yea at the end of the chapter we have a surprising visitor O.O!!!! another member of the Akatsuki who wants Naruto for power. The next episode, 104 is coming on the 13th so keep getting info from Narutofan.com to keep more updated.

This is Nami-san signing off!!! enjoy the new chapter!!!

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

I only read the first manga thing. ¬_¬ I know a little bit of what it's about and I do find it entertaining but I can't get myself to sit down and read any more of it. And the chances of me watching it... are less than one would hope.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well when I read any new mangas I grab it and read (and if someone disturbs me...take notice...i bite) hehe. *coughs* anywayz, i know it gets boring in the beginning of Naruto epidoes and the volumes (some of it..) but trust its better to know the characters and for whats going, there's always surprises when u dont know. seriously i've been surprised too many times its killing me x.X thats the truth. Oh yea sorry if i post 2x's the stupid computer at school ruined everything (so giving me a break X.x). Trust the more you see Naruto the more you get drawn to it and u just wanna see more!!!!!

i might as well ask a few things here. ok, i've heard most of ur favorite characters (some) but i'll do this for a while to get us rolling.

WHO'S UR FAVORITE CHARACTER? AND WHY.

well this is Nami-san signing off!!! see ya

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

I just hope the Anime becomes more darker, but since its for the kids... hopless.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey you never know whats going to happen, we just have to be patient (and i hate that). Well cruising around NarutoFan.com i came across this.

This is generally the day when people generally come to the web-site to get news about the latest episode in the lineup of the Naruto anime. A lot of people also still do not know that Episode 104 will not be airing until next week due to a one hour Prince of Tennis special that aired yesterday, taking up Naruto's timeslot. So here it is again, no episode this week but we shall see Episode 104 with a new theme on October the 13th.

I cant wait!!!! but i am going to miss hearing and seeing GO!!! well there's always new
    new theme so yea...hey i wanna hear everyone's opinion on the chapter 234 of Naruto manga. I must hear your words, so please stop by and post hehe.

Well this is Nami-san signing off!!! and dont forget must hear your OPINIONS!!!!!!

Junior Member Nin-Nin is on a distinguished road Nin-Nin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2004 09:11 AM
    Threads

um...hey i'm new and i'm like a big fan of the anime Naruto i've been reading the manga scans for a long time and been downloading the episodes too i think it totally rocks. Its not like any other i've seen b4 for a long time. I read 234, i was suprised what happened, so did Sasuke really beat Naruto, is he dead? bcuz i saw Naruto opened his eyes when Kakashi was explaining that a long time ago it happened something like this where something ends i 4got the whole details. And at the end an akatsuki member showed up i wonder if he's going to take his chance to take Naruto so the organization can take kyubi out of Naruto.

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

i'm also a big fan and it's soooooo good. but i had 2 stop downloading the chapters cause i was reading like crazy and i kinda got a virus and ya.... so now i'm just reading the manga from shonen jump and i buy the episodes on dvds

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

THE MINERAL RAIN IS ALL THAT IS CALM. 'IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE'...THAT IS THE CONCLUSION KAKASHI DRAWS FROM THE "END" OF EVERYTHING.

Ok the place where Sasuke and Naruto fought, the two statues where the water fall is.
    From Kakashi's words; 'It is said that long ago, two men fought here'. 'From the scar caused by that fight, this river was formed'. 'If you observe the flow...it continues flowing, without ever stopping'. 'To mark that battle...Konoha village was built'. 'The ones who the fate of these statues...Naruto and Sasuke...your lives are remarkably like theirs'.

Naruto likely wakes up (so yeah, he would be considered alive..). Sasuke keeps thinking of the past, his brother telling him he must kill his closest friend. Sasuke thinks in his mind, making his final decision, HE WILL NOT BE HIS PUPPET .
    Sasuke will gain his power in his own way, he will surpass him in his own way. ABSOLUTELY!!!. Sasuke has now been completely been swallowed into the darkness, and now a surprising, shocking visitor has appeared from the organization, Akatsuki.

235 is RAW for the moment may appear translated tomorrow, so visited the link I told you all to see what happens next, trust me you dont want to miss it. And 104 episode of Naruto has come so come and get it if you wanna see it.

This Nami-san signing off and enjoy.

Junior Member Nin-Nin is on a distinguished road Nin-Nin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2004 09:11 AM
    Threads

Whoa....thats deep. I thought Sasuke was not going to go that path, but what will he actually go to Orichimaru is that what he mean to gain power in his own way? he wasnt convince by Naruto that going to Orichimaru will absolutely gain true power? I know Sasuke is going to be taught under Orichimaru just like Naruto taught under Jiraiya. I totally know that Sakura is going to be taught under Tsunade -.-; did you see what happened on episode 103?!!!!! she was definently taught under the slug user Tsunade!!! my god more chaos to Naruto and Sasuke X.x

Closed Thread

Thread Information