AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: witch was the best tenchi muyo series

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2004 11:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

tenchi muyo the first original series was my favorite,in a way i have to, in respect
    it was the first anime series i ever watched.

Junior Member Eryx the lord of hell Eryx the lord of hell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2004 05:32 AM
    Threads

I agree. Tenchi muyo was the best, I was'nt too fond of the other one because Ryoko died in it at one point and in Tenchi in tokyo well Damn that sucked...
    You came from a perfect world
    A world that threw me away
    Today to run away...

A pill to make you numb
    A pill to make you dumb
    A pill to make you anybody else
    All the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, one question? How many different series of TM are there?
    Till now I've only watched the 3rd movie, the OVA series and Tenchi Muyo GXP

Junior Member Eryx the lord of hell Eryx the lord of hell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2004 05:32 AM
    Threads

[QUOTE]
    Well technically she didn't die...but yes, being the self-professed Ryoko fanboy that I am - seriously, I would have depressed for DAYS if they hadn't brought her back in the last episode...!

Ive never actually seen the last episode of Tenchi universe because after the episode No more ryoko (or whatever it was called) I was close to shooting me T.V
    You came from a perfect world
    A world that threw me away
    Today to run away...

A pill to make you numb
    A pill to make you dumb
    A pill to make you anybody else
    All the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

I dont really know which one is the best out of all of them...i think i maybe like that movie when theres a girl I dont remeber her name for say but she and techi were together and the others why trying to get him back i thinkits called either tenchi forever or tenchi in love i dont know i for got which one

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Whats an ova? Is it like an eva?

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

1. Tenchi Muyo!
    2. Tenchi Universe!
    All others were not as good, especially GXP. I mean where was Ryoko?? It's just not good without her.

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

GXP is the acronym for Galaxy Police. It is the newest one and doesn't feature any of the main characters except in cameos. I have seen more of Mihoshi in it, but I don't really like her . I don't like it because Ryoko isn't in it very much.

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

Closed Thread

Thread Information