AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Yakitate!

Junior Member Kawaii ^_^ is on a distinguished road Kawaii ^_^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2004 02:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Yakitate!

Yakitate is a serie that has just started based on the popular manga, the story is about a boy who want to create 'Japan' (Pan is bread but i think most of you know that). Het wants that Japan is going to be as great as bread in Europe and America. I have only read one chapter of the manga and i have seen the first episode and i liked it. The Animation is not something special but the comedy is nice.
    Someone who has read the Manga or seen the first episode of this new great serie?

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Never heard of it.... and I'm not sure I understand your explanation.

Junior Member Kawaii ^_^ is on a distinguished road Kawaii ^_^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2004 02:07 PM
    Threads

Sorry i am not great at explaining things.

Here is the story of AnimeNFO

Azuma Kazuma is a young bakery worker. He has a dream that he will make Japanese bread, “Ja-pan”, which will be better than any other bread in Japan. He has ‘palms of sun”, which are much warmer palms than those of normal people, and they are useful for making bread. With his “palms of sun” and creative ideas, he will beat rivals who will appear one after another.

Closed Thread

Thread Information