AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi there! New here

Junior Member MaidenLizzie is on a distinguished road MaidenLizzie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2024 06:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile Hi there! New here

Hello, I'm Lizzie. New to not only the forum here but also anime in general. A few years ago while living with a friend I was introduced to one or two shows that for the life of me I cannot remember the names or the what the storyline was. I do know the my interest in anime started then. Eventually my friend and I got our own places & weren't living together anymore. We also lost touch. Since then I've been watching to get back into watching anime shows but didn't really want to watch any alone. Eventually I decided to get over myself & just start watching. A friend I met online like a year ago pointed me in the direction of a website. I've watched some shows on there & they are really good. However, the selection of shows with a decent amount of seasons is limited. There is at least one I watched where I will have to wait for another season to be released. As the status of the show is classified as ongoing.

I was wondering if anyone here would be so kind as to recommend some shows to watch. Possibly maybe provide where I may need to go in order to watch the. In terms of genre I've found so far I definitely don't mind shows with romance, action, fantasy etc. The one where I'm waiting on a new season was really good I loved it. It had like a VR video game storyline & I found that particularly cool. Has me wondering if there are any more like it. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2024 08:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Hi there! New here

You've arrived during a cold spell in this forum. Not much has been happening lately. So feel free to heat things up a bit.

As for recommendations, check the review page. I have posted many reviews of anime I have watched lately. Most all are on Netflix streaming.

Check your local movie theaters. See if The Boy and the Heron is still playing. It is the latest from director Hayao Miyazaki. I don't know anyone who would not recommend a film from Miyazaki nor his Studio Ghibli.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information