AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top 10 Blonde Anime Girls

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Top 10 Blonde Anime Girls

This is my list, in reverse order, of the Top 10 Blonde Anime Girls.

Now this is not the Top 10 Hottest Anime Blondes, nor the Top 10 Sexiest Anime Blondes. Rather I am ranking them by character, story impact, and whatever else.

If any fan girls are wondering about the Top 10 Blonde Anime Guys, go start that list yourself.

10. Misa Amane from Death Note. This sweetie is a professional model who comes off as being a bit of an airhead. But don’t turn your back on her. She may start off as a follower of Kira, but she is very able as Light’s assistant in dispensing out his brand of justice. Deadly.

9. Ragiku Hatsumoto from Bleach. OK, so I had to have one big breasted blonde. I do wonder how she manages to wave that sword around with such large mammilla. But though she does use her assets to overtly flirt, Ragiku is all business when it comes to the fight. She well deserves her rank as a lieutenant in the Soul Society. Her captain, Toshiro Hitsugaya may find her annoying, but I doubt he would want to go into battle with anyone else by his side.

8. Holo the Wise Wolf from Spice and Wolf. I only watched the first season, and have not gotten to season 2. But I like what I saw, even if Holo resembles a fox more than a wolf. And it is not just her fan service either. Holo is a loner at heart, but she does form an attachment to Kraft. Her loyalty, which she would probably deny, is her strong point.

7. Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin. She’s the youngest (15) member of a team of witch hunters, which is odd because she is a witch herself. But raised in a convent, she is also a good Catholic girl – despite suspicions on her loyalty. Robin’s struggle is to find a place to belong. She does not seem to fit into any world, but she does try. It’s been a while. I have to trust my memory on this one.

6. Maka Albarn from Soul Eater. Little, preconscious Maka is one tough fighter. With her partner Soul Evans, they hunt witches. There is a strong bond between the two that goes beyond friendship, but nothing romantic. Maka also cultivates strong ties to her fellow Meisters and their Scythes, no matter how weird they may be. Friendship is important to Maka, even to the point where she reaches out to an enemy. But in battle, she will go in for the kill.

5. Saber from the Fate series. Almost all of the legendary heroes in this series are loyal to their masters because that is their job. But with Saber there seems to be something more. In Stay/Night, she bonds with Shirou to the point of a deep friendship – although at times there is hint of an attraction.

4. Arcueid Brunestud from Lunar Legend Tsukihime. When Arcueid first meets Shiki, he cuts her up into little pieces. But since Arcueid is a vampire, no harm done. This is a pretty weird vampire saga, but the weirdness is its charm. Of course, Arcueid teams up with Shiki. They make such a nice couple.

3. Winry Rockbell from Full Metal Alchemist and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Take away Winry’s talents as an automail engineer, and what do you have? An average girl. She looks average. Behaves average. She is average. But in a world, and a story, filled with characters who can move nature, average is good. More than good, it offers us someone we mere mortals can identify with. Plus Winry is so sweeeeeeeet! No wonder fans were upset at the end of FMA when she and Ed did not get together. And they were royally pissed when at the end of the follow up movie it was clear they would never get together. Fortunately, they fixed that at the end of Brotherhood.

2. Miria Harvent from Baccano! Miria is the partner of Isaac Dian. Together they are the dumbest team of criminals ever to break the law. Both are equally clueless. They have that in common, but their relationship remains platonic. Baccano! has multiple story lines, and Miria and Isaac are just supporting characters in each one. But they tie the various stories together, and are the heart and soul of the series.

1. Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April. Never have you ever wanted to root for a character more than the tragic Kaori. She will break your heart in the end. So full of life, this free spirit. . . . Well, just watch the series if you have not already. I don’t care how cold hearted you may think you are. Her final duet with Kousei will bring a tear to your eye.

Those are mine. What are yours? Write something about any character you would choose.

2. Likes Peppermint Hearts, RunnerNoah liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Top 10 Blonde Anime Girls

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The original:

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He asked for anime girls
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

The only anime from this list I watched was Your Lie In April, yes, it was tragic. I can't think of any more to add, maybe Nagi from Hayate, but she's just kind of bratty.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint Hearts View Post
    The only anime from this list I watched was Your Lie In April. . . .
    You've a lot of catching up to do.

Junior Member _Ako_ is an unknown quantity at this point _Ako_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2017 06:09 PM
    Threads

At least put Elf-sensei there... :/

Sh*t taste confirm...

What has happened to humanity?!

9. Dislikes PictureGuy disliked this post
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can name 18...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information