Full article here.Originally Posted by Microsoft
Here comes the best Windows 10 update to date, according to reviewers. Is it really the best?
What is Windows 10 CU going to bring:
- Game Mode: A new Game Mode in the Xbox app will prioritize CPU and GPU resources for a game. It’s designed to reduce background tasks and other apps from hogging all the system resources, and ultimately make sure that games run as best as they can on a Windows 10 PC;
- Picture-in-Picture: Microsoft is adding picture-in-picture support to its Universal Windows Apps. The built-in Movies & TV app allows you to watch a film or TV show and pop the window out so it’s always on top;
- Night light: Microsoft has built its own version of F.lux into Windows 10 with the Creators Update. Dubbed Night Light, you can allow Windows 10 to reduce blue light from a screen after sunset or at a specific time in the evening;
- Dynamic Lock: Known internally at Microsoft as "Windows Goodbye," Dynamic Lock lets you automatically lock a Windows 10 PC when you’re away from it;
- Paint 3D: As the name suggests, it’s a 3D version of Microsoft’s built-in Paint app, and it’s totally rebuilt and modern;
- Better control over updates and privacy: One of the smaller changes in Windows 10 Creators Update will have a big impact for those wishing to better control updates. You can now pause updates for a week, or configure active hours in Windows 10 for up to 18 hours a day. Microsoft is also tweaking its privacy controls in Windows 10 Creators Update. You’ll be prompted to review and configure features like diagnostics, speech recognition, location, and relevant ads. It’s part of Microsoft attempts to be more transparent, and a response to some widespread criticism over Windows 10’s privacy controls.
Obviously I left out a lot, but if you want to read more about what's to come, here is an extensive list of new features.