AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Team Rocket . . .

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2017 10:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Team Rocket . . .

Q: Is Team Rocket of Pokémon fame still the bad guys in the series? I'd seen that a new group was in the anime, but Team Rocket and "the boss" are still in it, right?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member Light Y is on a distinguished road Light Y's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2016 01:37 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Team Rocket . . .

I have not seen them in sun and moon yet, but I think they will be appearing for some comic relief.

Senior Member La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2017 08:14 PM
    Threads

At this point its kinda hard to take them as serious antagonists. Theyve lost too many times.

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd see how dangerous a threat Team Rocket would be if they actually brought Pikachu back to "the boss."

Senior Member La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline is just really nice La Féline's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2017 08:14 PM
    Threads

Kinda off topic, but i watched parts of the original digimons serie and i was surprised how much more threatening the bad guys seemed compared to team rocket from the original pokemon anime serie.

Addressing yoir point, id wish youd see a dangerous situation id they could get their goal, but you know itd just be hijinks, Pika destroying the labs or something.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Team Rocket: Prepare for trouble!
    Greymon: And make it double.

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 06:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: crystalolololol

I believe that they are still in the anime. But old habits die hard.

RWBY

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope they've gotten rid of Wobbaffet. That Pokémon killed the series' endings.

Junior Member Light Y is on a distinguished road Light Y's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2016 01:37 PM
    Threads

3rd episode in and they are there
    I don't like the style they are drawn. Wobbaffet is still there! :|

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, what would Team Rocket need to steal Pokemon for? Would they train them to be in a poke-circus? Maybe clean the mansion "the boss" has, duster and all? I don't see the point in them stealing Pokemon and returning them to Giovanni, really. Plus, what's his official title? We know he's a criminal for sending Team Rocket to steal Pokemon, but what are his plans once he accomplishes his goal? It makes no sense. Anybody in the dark too? I don't watch Pokemon anymore, but I kinda' wanna see that part of the Pokemon lore play out.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information