AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Utena

Senior Member darienslover darienslover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2004 08:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

what do you guys think of the Utena manga?  I just got # 3&4 on saturday, and i love them...I just wish Akio would DIE!!!!!!!!!  I HATE HIM...
    okay, I got my 2 cents in, so what's your opininon?
    "oh Ryoko your such a joker, you know Jurai's royal family will last forever, we're everlasting."-Ayeka
    "what was that? Jurai's royal family is neverlasting?"-Ryoko
    "EVA-lasting!!"-Ayeka

I luv mamo-chan but *hugz daniel radcliffe since he's real* ---> I love him too!

Senior Member Believe is an unknown quantity at this point Believe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2004 01:27 PM
    Threads

bah. I don't know what the fuss is about.

My sister got me Volume 1 "To Till" for my birthday. The story is between OK and good. The art is not that great - i suppose it might be because it's shoujo manga but half of it is just sparkly tones. I mean, it's almost like SM manga art, but chunkier. The fingers are drawn way, WAY too long, like, OMG long. I probably couldn't do any better, though, and there ARE moments where the art is very pretty. But again, the tones spoil it.

And the eyes scare me. Have you ever seen the way they drew them in the anime? NO PUPILS. *shudder*

But I'd like to see what happens next.

Senior Member oOoKenshinoOo oOoKenshinoOo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2004 04:48 PM
    Threads

Utena is pretty good. The manga is alot different from the story. However, my favorite character is Dios, or prince dios, of the eternal castle. He is by far the coolest.
    <span style='color:black'><center><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;We&#39;re all trapped on this planet for a reason. Killing and bloodshed is the endless waltz of life, that it is.&quot;~Kenshin</span></center></span>
    <center></center>
    <span style='color:blue'><center><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;She&#39;s a myth i have to believe in, all i have to make her real, is one more reason.&quot;~Slipknot</span></center></span>
    <center></center>

Senior Member darienslover darienslover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2004 08:48 PM
    Threads

I really like it. &nbsp;Akio irkes me. &nbsp;I have all four volumes. &nbsp;I like the manga much better than the anime. &nbsp;There&#39;s no Nanami.
    &quot;oh Ryoko your such a joker, you know Jurai&#39;s royal family will last forever, we&#39;re everlasting.&quot;-Ayeka
    &quot;what was that? Jurai&#39;s royal family is neverlasting?&quot;-Ryoko
    &quot;EVA-lasting&#33;&#33;&quot;-Ayeka

I luv mamo-chan but *hugz daniel radcliffe since he&#39;s real* ---&#62; I love him too&#33;

Member Flaming soul pride Flaming soul pride's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2003 04:12 PM
    Threads

I agree with Believe over there, on chuns 16th birthday, I bought her volumes 1,2, and 3. So before wrapping them up I took a look in volume 1. I screamed like a little girl thinking THIS is what my sister reads and drawls? Aliens?

Oof the horror...Im still shaky after seeing it...
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.tuxedomask.com/bbs/3/iB_h...&gt;&lt;br&gt;
    Ummm...Thanks Chun?

Closed Thread

Thread Information