AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DC's Wonder Woman named UN Ambassador

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default DC's Wonder Woman named UN Ambassador

Recently this past week, the United Nations named DC Comic's legendary character Wonder Woman as an honorary ambassador for empowering women and girls around the world for 75 years since her inception. The formal ceremony will be held on October 21st, with DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson to accept the designation on behalf of the comic book, TV, and film character. The ceremony is sponsored by Warner Bros and DC Entertainment; who are partnering with the U.N. and UNICEF for a year-long campaign supporting gender equality and women’s empowerment (one of the U.N.’s global goals) that will be launched at the event.

Personally I feel this is a great thing for DC and Fans alike. Also coinciding with Wonder Woman's 75th Anniversary, this sort of event can go a long way for women and girls everywhere in the world to help lead the world towards a greater equality for all. I hope Lynda Carter, the actress that played Wonder Woman in the TV Series from 1975 to 1979, will also be present for the event. I'm sure Gal Gadot, who played the character in Batman v. Superman and will reprise the role in the Wonder Woman movie and Justice League, will be there.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...11b_story.html
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2024 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: DC's Wonder Woman named UN Ambassador

Justice League, staring Gal Gadot, is still filming. But there is already a plan underway for Justice League 2. Now that's optimism.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information