I just finished the anime "Parasyte" It was without a doubt the WEIRDEST anime i've ever seen. Black Bullet is odd but does not even compare close to as weird as Parasyte was. But as weird as it was, there was enough humor and other elements to make it watchable.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I've seen Ghost Stories, I watch that from time to time with my friend. It's pretty good, I think I tried watching Ghost Hunt, Don't think i got into it though, I may try it again. Thanks for the suggestions, I will be sure to check them out over time.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out after I look over a few other suggestions.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Actually, Considering how PictureGuy likes it and thinks its original, I will check it out now. PictureGuy has seemed to satisfy my request quite well.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

You two were quite right about the anime, It's actually original unlike alot of other animes out there, It's probably going to be one of my new favorites depending on how it plays out. I like the art style, the dub is really good as well. And I like the general idea of the whole thing.