AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lesbians iN american Cartoons

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default lesbians iN american Cartoons

Has adding a lesbian character or making a character a lesbian ever actually had a down side to the plot of an American made cartoon? Movie or television.

if so when and how?

What series would you like to see stop pussyfooting around and do it?or that you wish HAD done it in the past?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-29-2021 at 05:54 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    Threads

Default Re: lesbians iN american Cartoons

I can only think of examples in anime. Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne comes to mind.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    I can only think of examples in anime. Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne comes to mind.

you're unclear on "American cartoons" then? American made I mean. not anime.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    you're unclear on "American cartoons" then? American made I mean. not anime.
    I know what you meant. That is why I said the only examples I can think of are in anime. I don't know of any examples in American cartoons, few of which are animated in the US anyway. Actually read my response next time.

Junior Member animexanime is on a distinguished road animexanime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2016 03:39 PM
    Threads

Anime is only? whatever, I dont think it effects any way

Junior Member Shikalukakuta is on a distinguished road Shikalukakuta's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads

its a little way to promote lesbians. but there are so many other ways. why we are angry on this. even this is not the base. and American are not only working on this, there are so many other countries involved in this

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Doesn't Batman have a lesbian character now?

Junior Member madtube512 is on a distinguished road madtube512's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2016 05:23 AM
    Threads

it' good

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's not to promote lesbians. It's just nice and romantic with nice variety.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...GBT_characters

And like I said, feel free to mention characters you think should be lesbians. You never know. For example Kimber and Stormer from the old Jem and the Holograms series. Mostly because of the episode "The bands Break up" where they teamed up, for a long time people thought they should be a couple.

Thirty years later someone bought the rights to the characters and they were. So it could happen. I've got high hopes both for kim Possible and Shego not to mention Lyra and Bonbon... sorry Sweetydrops from My little Pony Friendship is magic. Oh and Elsa of course.

The did also Make Harley and Ivy a couple. And yes Batwoman is a lesbian. Still don't see why Wonder Woman dates guys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nd_graphic_art

Also if Rin is the only lesbian in anime you can think of...

Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-29-2021 at 05:58 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The did also Make Harley and Ivy a couple.
    Would the Joker join them in a threesome? I kind of get the feeling he is asexual.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Would the Joker join them in a threesome? I kind of get the feeling he is asexual.
    No. She and the joker broke up

Last edited by Clayton_n; 10-01-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No. She and the joker broke up
    For now. They will probably get back together. Without the Joker, who will feed her psychosis?

And half of your pictures are cut off.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

For now. They will probably get back together. Without the Joker, who will feed her psychosis?

And half of your pictures are cut off.
    Right now, Harley Sinn is doing that for her... But in truth Harley's having no shortage of trouble with that given her hi-jinxes since kicking Mr. J to the curb.

And no, you just have to give it 3 hours or so to fully load. Clayton's posted so many images again that it's overloading the thread and clogging the loading of the thread.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    And no, you just have to give it 3 hours or so to fully load. Clayton's posted so many images again that it's overloading the thread and clogging the loading of the thread.
    Can you clean it up?

Meanwhile, I don't follow the comic world much anymore. But from what I hear from my nephew, DC has gotten way to complected with competing story-lines and multiple dimensions. They sound like they are badly in need of a restart for all their heroes. Unless you really like a 90-year-old Batman.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So who in marvel and DC are lesbians now? You know since they could have a movie at any time.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Categor...ual_Characters

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profil...esbians/12412/

http://www.afterellen.com/people/435...ters-dc-comics

In the meantime there's My Little Pony

Last edited by Clayton_n; 10-06-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Can you clean it up?

Meanwhile, I don't follow the comic world much anymore. But from what I hear from my nephew, DC has gotten way to complected with competing story-lines and multiple dimensions. They sound like they are badly in need of a restart for all their heroes. Unless you really like a 90-year-old Batman.
    Only so he can continue spamming? Because he clearly doesn't care about anyone else's viewing pleasure on the site, nor does he even care if all of his stuff is even seen by anyone else.

That said, yes. DC had gotten that way, and since gone through both Convergence and Divergence to lead into Rebirth to clean up their stuff a good bit. They're currently around the 4th, 5th, and 6th, issue in Rebirth titles depending on which title you follow, if you're wondering how recent I'm talking. Marvel had the same thing with Secret Wars but somehow didn't clean much of anything up, but more recently also has gone through a bunch of other joint story-arcs like The Black Vortex and now currently Civil War II. Still waiting to see what gets cleaned up from that.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Peppermint Patty and Marcie have been suspected for a while

Then there's Patty from the Simpsons

Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-29-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks PBS!

Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-29-2021 at 06:05 PM.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Last edited by Clayton_n; 12-13-2021 at 04:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information