AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Magical girl anime

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2004 08:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

While I love magical girl anime there's still some unanswered questions I have about them. Â*One: why do they have to those long transformation sequences (but Ami-chan's rules). Â*Two: why do they have to shout the name of their attack? Â*Why can't they just yell or shout?

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

The transformation sequences are so long cause it takes so long to put on those pretty costumes and they shout their attacks because the speakers are broken and they didn't know they were fixed.Simple huh??Kinda...
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Member Sunrise_Gypsy Sunrise_Gypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2003 11:59 AM
    Threads

weee! i'm just postin everywhere to get my level up like my other name x.x  but that's besides the point.

i've never seen it, nor heard of it. To me, right now it sounds like Sailor Moon x.x i might be crazy but Sailormoon has the transfomation thingys and shouting out their attacks
    Great, a stick. He's gonna kick a zombie's butt with a stick
    ~Mandy, from The Grim Adventures of Billy&Mandy

I have an air full of head...i mean a head full of air ^^
    ~My best friend

bwhahahaha i am Sandra of da alexanderite!!!!...>.> it was too long.

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

um...i guess its just one of those things O_o...though it'd probably be really distracting irl if you were fighting someone and you yelled out the name of your move X3 probably get hit...because you were trying to say your move...

but that does seem to be standard, as a lot of other anime magical girl series have the long transformation sequences...and the shouting of the moves
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Closed Thread

Thread Information