Note: If for some reason, the admins find that this thread should not belong as its own thread, feel free to merge it with my other thread.

I created this thread for a reason. It's a continuation of my other panel (which is the categories part), where this is going to be the setting up part.

Working on my Anime Jeopardy gameshow for Animatic Con and Im trying to figure out things.

I would like some help/advice!

So Im going to have everyone sit at a table. At that table they are going to have their "buzzer" which is going to be a sign that is very similar as the ! from the pokemon games; they are also going to have a piece of foam board in front of them with a marker so they can 'write' their final answer.(for the 'final jeopardy round' aka tie breaker round)

I was thinking on getting foam board to make 'dividers', so the other players cant see each others answers if they have to write.

So my question is

Any suggestions for the Dividers/should I have them (since they are all sharing a table)

What do you think for the 'buzzer'?

Any suggestions for the panel/gameshow?

The buzzers I am going to be making this week, once I get what I need lol (I'm going to need 12 pieces of foam board for the game)