AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Sign-Ups] Wolf LII: Tokyo Ghoul Edition

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default [Sign-Ups] Wolf LII: Tokyo Ghoul Edition

Welcome to Wolf LII!

How to sign up: Just post in this thread saying you would like to join. All members are welcome, regardless of experience. Note however that this game requires at least a week of commitment once it starts, with participation needed at least every other day. If you are not able to play for an extended period of time, let me know so I don’t penalize you.

How to play, the basics: When the game starts, I will randomly assign each player a character, along with their faction and abilities via PM.

Day Phase: Players will vote to “lynch” one person. The townies try to lynch wolves, and the wolves try to blend in by deceiving the townies into lynching themselves. Whoever has the most votes by the end of a Day Phase will be lynched, and eliminated from the game. Certain abilities may also be activated by PMing me.

Night Phase: Wolves will communicate with each other (via the quick topic link I’ll provide along with role PMs), and decide who to kill for that Night Phase. Certain abilities may also be activated by PMing me.

DEM RULES

Day Phase
    - Players discuss the proceedings of the game and decide who to lynch.
    - Every player must vote during this phase, using the formats [Vote Lynch XXX] and [Change Vote Lynch XXX]. Please remember to bold your vote.
    - If a player fails to vote but has posted at least twice during the day phase, that will count as a self-vote.
    - CONCERNING MODBLOCKS/KILLS: If you fail to post at least twice during the Day Phase, I will enforce the following penalties. (These may change depending on the circumstances, or if I'm in a particularly crappy mood.)
    First offense: You will be mentioned and I will also send you a warning via PM.
    Second offense: I will modblock you for the following cycle, disabling all active and passive abilities.
    Third offense: You will be modkilled, eliminating you from the game, and I’ll never forgive you until probably a week later.
    - Day Phases last about 24 hours. Phases may be extended or shortened depending on my IRL situations.
    - Day actions are handled on a “first sent, first performed” basis. All actions must be sent to me via PM or QuickTopic if applicable.

Night Phase
    - There is NO POSTING during the Night Phase, except for reaction posts and the like. People who try to continue in-game discussion will receive the same warnings and penalties as those concerning inactivity.
    - Each Night Phase lasts about 24 hours. However I may extend or shorten it due to moderator excusable reasons/ IRL situations.
    - Every night action that is not roleblocked will still be performed, even if the players of those actions are being killed.

Miscellaneous
    - This is a closed-set up game. Roles will only be revealed as the game progresses.
    - Leave the game discussion in the game thread. There will be NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION. The only exception applies to factions that receive a QT link along with role PMs. Players will suffer a horrendous modkill full of my disappointment and rage if I find out about any outside communication.
    - If you are killed, you are allowed a reaction post concerning your death. Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, continue to post hints or comments that may influence the votes and or actions of living players.
    - PLEASE BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE! Remember that if you don’t post within 3 day phases (approximately 6 days), you will be modkilled. If you have a legitimate reason to be inactive, please inform me ahead of time.
    - ROLE REVEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS INCLUDES REVEALING OTHERS.
    - FAKE-CLAIMING IS NOT ALLOWED.
    - Role-hinting is strongly discouraged, at least for the first few phases. If I get your hint right away, you're doing it wrong.
    - EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED, only for typos and the like. Please double post if you want to add a new sentence or quote.
    - Spamming/trolling/arguing/flaming is allowed to an extent, but if it gets too bad I will intervene.

Any questions, concerns, comments, please post them here or contact me via PM/VM.

Concerning spoilers, the game will obviously contain spoilers from the first and second seasons. I'm still fiddling around with a few roles, but I doubt I'll be adding anything significant from :RE. So as long as you've watched the anime, you'll be fine.

Also, for those of you unfamiliar with Tokyo Ghoul, well, be warned that the write-ups and images shown in-game might be a bit... brutal.

Player List (13):
    - Kaitou+
    - ZombieWolf2508
    - HydraPunchMan
    - Cielbk
    - vrarsenal
    - The Nana Ryu
    - mimiruchan
    - Nodoka LaMei
    - Holocast
    - Folter
    - Aries
    - Arrisu
    - Rei
    -
    -
    Last edited by RyuTama; 04-23-2016 at 09:26 AM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Sign-Ups] Wolf LII: Tokyo Ghoul Edition

You know better than not to auto-sign me up!~

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    You know better than not to auto-sign me up!~
    I wasn't sure if you had 2manyvidyas (´・ω・`)

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I wasn't sure if you had 2manyvidyas (´・ω・`)
    I'll try to balance it, 1bh. I did tell you I was going to play.

5. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Obviously I'm playing

My mood on a daily basis

7. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hit me up.

9. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Senior Member Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk has a spectacular aura about Cielbk's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Libra Dice D12 Dice D20
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2016 08:30 AM
    Threads

I am so in!
    They are just so cute

Pwease cwick on us!!

11. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm in.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

like you have to ask
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

I'll join ^^
    The rules are more strict this time; I like it ^^v

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm in!
    (also daily reminder that i should really watch second season)

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Definitely count me in ^^ Perhaps I'll manage to stay alive longer this time xD
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Try rounding the corners and using Comic Sans font.

You're gonna join right?

My mood on a daily basis

18. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Unfortunately, not this time... Too much running around with trying to get this damn home loan. @.@;

@RyuTama , Don't forget to hit me up when you want to close the sign-ups.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

I'm in.

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can't wait!! Seriously...I'm so bored XD

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's good?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

So we got 10 players, I'm gonna need 12 at the absolute minimum here you gais.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Unfortunately, not this time... Too much running around with trying to get this damn home loan. @.@;

@RyuTama , Don't forget to hit me up when you want to close the sign-ups.
    Is okay, good luck with the loan mang. And will do~

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

two more people? Bumping this while I am on here haha

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

2 more people?

Cool. Dropping out.

jk

26. Likes mimiruchan liked this post
    Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damn i really want to start this game...........
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Same here

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Danggit mein I tell ya hwat we get @Albear in here with the [vote lynch] and @Kirito then it's done deal.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Yoko Somethingorother You know you miss us

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Closed Thread

Thread Information