AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confessions: What was the best confessions you've seen in anime?

Junior Member Pengwang1357 is infamous around these parts Pengwang1357 is infamous around these parts Pengwang1357's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2016 10:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Confessions: What was the best confessions you've seen in anime?

One of my favorite parts of shoujo anime are the confessions. Usually, the two characters who are attracted to each other just keep on "hiding" their feelings. It's so great when they finally confess to each other. So, what're your favorite confession scenes?

1.Golden Time: Kaga, Kouko and Tada, Banri

2.Toradora: Aisaka, Taiga and Takasu, Ryuugi

3.Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Khitai: Takanashi, Rikka and Togashi, Yuuta

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Confessions: What was the best confessions you've seen in anime?

Can't remember if this one was really a confession in the anime or not, but putting it here anyways:
    Haruhi and Tamaki from Ouran HSHC. They so cute together <3
    Another one would have to be Ririchiyo Shirakiin and Soushi Miketsukami from Inu x Boku SS (yes this is technically shounen, but most people mistake it for shoujo and besides, this moment really is too cute) The fact that Ririchiyo is such a tsunshun in this series makes it all the more 'awwwww'-worthy

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Junior Member Y.T.K inazuma 11 is on a distinguished road Y.T.K inazuma 11's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2016 10:27 AM
    Threads

Kyouya: For me, it has to be when Kazuya from Photo Kano confessesd to that sportsman girl. So innocent...
    Yū: *gag's at Kyouya* It wasn't a direct confession, but maybe when Tsumiki confessed to Io in Acchi Kocchi.
    Toshiro: So innocent~
    Yū: SHUT. YOUR. MOUTH. GAY. SHIRO.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    Threads

Citrus the manga, volume 4. So romantic.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member melissakay is just really nice melissakay is just really nice melissakay is just really nice melissakay is just really nice melissakay's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2016 08:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Citrus the manga, volume 4. So romantic.
    I love a romance confession, maybe you can tell since I can only find volume 2?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by melissakay View Post
    I love a romance confession, maybe you can tell since I can only find volume 2?
    Try Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Tell you what exactly?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member melissakay is just really nice melissakay is just really nice melissakay is just really nice melissakay is just really nice melissakay's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2016 08:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Try Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Tell you what exactly?
    the kicker to the series.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well the series isn't over yet, but here goes.

Okay so the blond sister is too nervous to go through with it when the other one tells her to go for it.

A few weeks later on a school trip another girl asks the black haired sister out and strikes up a friendship with the blond over the fact that they both love someone, not know it's the same person. The black haired sister says yes, but then the new girl finds out that the blond's love is the black haired sister. The new girl's twin sister tries to stop her and make her sister be more selfish so she can find love with the black haired sister, but fails. The blond goes to meet her sister instead, leaving the twins to have ye olde "how could I be unhappy when I have a sister who cares so much" conversation. Meanwhile the blond sister runs up to the black haired sister who sees her and bolts, shouting about how one minute she thinks the girl loves her and the next she's acting cold again. Finally the blond tackles her and confesses that she was sorry for not going through with it before, regretting it every minute, but that she loves and needs her and if she feels the same way she should just kiss her.
    Said black haired sister nervously reaches for her but pulls back. Then she uses a tiny teddy bear to kiss the blond sister. The blond thinks that's cute, but pushes the bear aside and they finally kiss. When that happens the blond says that this must mean the black haired sister really likes her and the black haired sister makes a comment about how they can't be sure until they go out. The blond is a little miffed at how cold that sounds until she realizes what the other sister actually said.
    After making up with their new friends the twins the two walk back to the hotel holding hands.

And yes, I am having trouble remembering their names off the top of my head.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information