It's that time of the year again! The time of the year where speedrunners play video-games fast for charity!

For those wondering what exactly AGDQ is? Directly from their website:

What is Games Done Quick?

Games Done Quick is a series of charity video game marathons. These events feature high-level play by speedrunners raising money for charity. Games Done Quick has teamed up with several charities in its five-year history, such as Doctors Without Borders and the Prevent Cancer Foundation.

Here's the schedule and the list of expected games and runners that will be taking part. I'm simultaneously impressed and yet disappointed by the schedule, as 'fan favourites' such as the Classic Sonic games and Yoshi's Island seem absent, but some other obscure (and recent) games such as Splatoon!, Lester the Unlikely (oh man I can't wait for that one) and Fez (how the hell do you speedrun Fez??) making an appearance instead. I'm disappointed because I was looking forwards to making a cheeky donation incentive for Sonic 3, but at the same time relieved that they're switching the games up so things stay interesting.

So, we can discuss things about AGDQ here. Games you want to see, games you plan to donate to, etc.

Me? I'm still going to donate $50. I might do it during the Sonic Advance block or maybe for the Super Mario World 96-gate race, who knows. Fun fact: I donated $50 last year during Sonic 2. I got the couch to call out "Tails Hype!", it was amusing.