AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Sims 1 & 2

Senior Member .com person is an unknown quantity at this point .com person's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 01:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'm curious because I like it to. Its good for peoples that don't have lifes LOL

Goodness... why didn't you understand... what will I do... will my heart break... or will I have somebody to "love"... ~ Can't I just cry know and stop that awful voice in my head... Don't
    Drink and DRIVE= AFADD MEMBER

Member Waterz_Dagger has a little shameless behaviour in the past Waterz_Dagger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2004 01:42 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by .com person@Sep 19 2004, 03:41 AM
    I'm curious because I like it to. Its good for peoples that don't have lifes LOL
    LOL! yeah it's a pretty decent game.. i didn't get to play it that much though, was playing Diablo II around the same time... i still think its kinda cool, and with all those expansions adding stuff (costs money! )
    ''I know what your thinking, its not going to happen. If you keep looking at me like that I'll kick your a$$.''

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

awesome one word awesome.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Dont care if maxi made the game a few years back i still might.

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I have both sims 1 + 2 expansion packs and sims 2 is the one i like most
    the graphics are cool and there are more options.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Senior Member .com person is an unknown quantity at this point .com person's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 01:05 AM
    Threads

OMG I got it I finally did like a long time ago dunno know if it was time of post
    It's awesome
    I can post clips if ya want
    ( Video Camera Option!!!!!!&#33

Goodness... why didn't you understand... what will I do... will my heart break... or will I have somebody to "love"... ~ Can't I just cry know and stop that awful voice in my head... Don't
    Drink and DRIVE= AFADD MEMBER

Member kawaii_kagome kawaii_kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2004 07:22 PM
    Threads

I seriously want to buy the sims 2. it rox! at least it loox like it. lmao.

"No one will take you away from me..."
    ♥Kagome♥

Member Waterz_Dagger has a little shameless behaviour in the past Waterz_Dagger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2004 01:42 PM
    Threads

Just got sims 2, kicks donkey.
    ''I know what your thinking, its not going to happen. If you keep looking at me like that I'll kick your a$$.''

Senior Member wait_andbleed is on a distinguished road wait_andbleed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2005 11:39 AM
    Threads

My friend got the Sims 2, and she invited me over the other day to play on it with her. It was pretty cool
    I'd like to have it, but I can live without it...

I have the Sims 1 and almost all of the expansion packs, but I don't play it anymore 'cause my computer is totally screwed up and I can't even play the Sims Online either. Oh well...
    As of now, my education is more important ::sigh:: Maybe I'll get it around Christmas, hopefully it will cost less then.

Senior Member AngryYoungMan will become famous soon enough AngryYoungMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 05:58 PM
    Threads

I liked the original Sims, but I thought It was better on PS2 than computer

The Sims 2 looks cool, I'll give it a try

Everytime you start whining for no reason, it costs you your weight in slipknot T-shirts.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

KK and maybe another k you really need to get rid of that huge sig.

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

Wink

I own all the sims games for the PC (besides the online one.. blech). I adore TS2. Making the families is so fun, then trying to make them happy.. or sad.. XD Sometimes I purposely do certain things to them to make them the way they are... Say, Sim Teen A's boyfriend cheated on her, now she's a lesbian. Stuff like that.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

I like bulding houses and watching the sims make out ... yes, my life is sad

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your life is only sad if you got the uncensor patch and no nudie skins so what you're enjoying is barbie dolls making out.

What? No, not me... >.>

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuna
    What? No, not me... >.>
    LOL! that was great

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    music heals the soul
    experience life
    live free

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

I drown them, burn them and make a cemetery..

Other than that, it's a truly boring game :'(

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aww c'mon Noki.. you can't think of something more twisted than that? ~_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Im sure Noki can find something truly twisted and sycotic for everyone to hate at his pleasure

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    music heals the soul
    experience life
    live free

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

<says it all personally i want to find out more about this game

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Senior Member SuperCutie567 will become famous soon enough SuperCutie567's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 07:20 AM
    Threads

I have the Sims 1&2 but I like the Sims 2 better because of the cool graphs and the new sims creator,too.
    I like things that are pretty.I want to live my life surrounded by pretty things.-Suzu Sakuma from Marmalade Boy

My nice little Ryu colorbar.I shall always be his fan-girl and and him!

*Yes,I am a total fan-girl for Shaman King*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm.. there were things I did like better about the Sims 1. I like having pets. But I definitely like the fact that your kids can grow up in TS2, in 1 they were totally useless and boring.

Closed Thread

Thread Information