The dumbass company Capcom canceled their game, despite having spending MILLIONS of dollars on development, and despite the game literally being in the final version ready for release, they decided it was better to cancel it, which is the same as throwing millions in the garbage and goes completely against any decent business practices (so no excuse of "sorry fans, but this was a business decision" is possible, because there's no legitimate business reason to cancel a game that's this far in development with this much money already spent on it).

Boy oh boy, that decision by Capcom when I read it on the net made me so mad I wanted to pick up my computer and throw it off the roof of a 100 story building. But I'm a bit less mad now, because I've found that fans have picked up where Capcom left off. Fans are literally creating their own full fledged copy of Megaman Legends 3 from scratch, and by the looks of it, it's gonna be so good and so professional quality you won't be able to tell the difference between it and an official Capcom made game.

Here's a trailer for it on Youtube.

Here's the fan developer group's official website for their game.

http://zisakudash3.yu-nagi.com/

Note, it's entirely in Japanese, so you'll need to know the language to read a lot of the site, or use Google translate (though GT won't help you with images that contain Japanese writing).