AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Creat/manage/edit Your Own Albums On Ag.net

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Each registered user on the forums (animeglobe, animegalleries, tuxedomask) can have his own album on http://www.animegalleries.net/ page :^_^:
    You can store up to 10MB of different images :^_^:

How to creat albums on ag.net?

1st of all, you need to be in admin mode, there are 2 modes, user and the admin, for entering in the admin mode click the link "admin mode" (if you see the "user mode" link insteed of the admin one you are already in admin mode :^_^

To creat a new album or edit the exsisting ones use the album maneger :^_^:
    There's a button that says "Albums" or "Album Manager" (or something like that), or you can access it directly with this link
    http://www.animegalleries.net/albmgr.php

The album manager looks like this (it may not look exactly like mine since I do have admin powers on the galleries :P)

For creating a new album click on the button "NEW", that will generate a new album, and then just change the name in the text field.
    For modifying an album, click on it and then change it's name.

After creating/modifying the albums click on the link "apply modifications" and confirm it with the "continue" button on the next page

How to upload images?

For uploading the image, click the "upload picture" link (near the admin/user link) or go directly to this link http://www.animegalleries.net/upload.php
    Then, just select the album in which you want to upload the picture, set the name, some comment and some keyword (name/comment/keywords aren't obligatory) and click the button "upload picture"

Deleting/editin/managing albums

Under the album title you'll see the folowing 3 links, displayed as (d m e)

The 1st one (d) is for deleting an album

With the (m) you can manage an album, the album can be set as private (only you can access it) or public, you can also change it's name and description there :^_^:

The last (e) editing link serves to edit each picture that is uploaded in your album ^_^

Edit: Update - when you log in on the forums, remember to check the "remember me box", otherwise, you will be disconnected everytime you access the galleries ... dunno why.

Hope that this tutorial helpped :^_^:

If you have some other questions just ask
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 09-10-2005 at 09:23 AM.

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

That's fantastic. Thank you so much. ^_^

*pins it*
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Wow!!!! Learn something new everyday.
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Do you fear my Fantasy??! Fantasy fighter will become famous soon enough Fantasy fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

Ye, wizzard rules. Only him has the pacience to teach us, the noobs, this pieces of wisdom we hold so dear.

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

*Bows* Thankies! Your directions were great! I've got my album up and running! Now.....just to put some pictures in it.....x.x'
    This account is no longer active

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

*bump*

Just to mention you of a litle update ^_^;

Junior Member snow bunny is on a distinguished road snow bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2005 05:09 PM
    Threads

thanks

Junior Member Tokyo_Girl_Anime is on a distinguished road Tokyo_Girl_Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2006 07:16 PM
    Threads

Cool

Thank You Very Much

(Made By Luck_Sharingan_Sakura)

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Arrow I Need Help!

Mine won't work. It just brings up a big grey box with "delete" and "new" buttons down the bottom, and if I click on them it does nothing. Tell me, do you have to have javascript enabled to do this? I really don't know why it won't work.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Junior Member mew0berry is on a distinguished road mew0berry's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2006 03:01 AM
    Threads

i don't get it!!!!
    the world will always spin, but not always the way you want it to, if you wait someday miracle will hit you. give life a chance to touch miracle.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanx wiz! I learned something new and it also works!
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

you learn somethign new everyday from the mods ^^
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Senior Member iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke has a reputation beyond repute iDensuke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2009 03:04 AM
    Threads

hey, how do you attract attention to your thread if you can only have one and even if you edit it, it doesnt go back to the top of the list? i asked the other moderator the vondutch one and he hasnt answered in like a week

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

So why is this in the fanart forum if we can't upload fanart onto that site?
    Or can we?

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

thanks for great info it will be a great help to all

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Default Great info

Wow!! Thanks for this information! I found it very helpful. Learn something new today!

Junior Member ennysmith is on a distinguished road ennysmith's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 04:16 AM
    Threads

Cool Re: Creat/manage/edit Your Own Albums On Ag.net

That's great,I like your post!!!Thanks for sharing this information........

Member Yugami will become famous soon enough Yugami's Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Creat/manage/edit Your Own Albums On Ag.net

Unlucky Can't upload the image..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information