AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Sadest Anime?

Member yamichik is on a distinguished road yamichik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 02:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Grave of the Fireflies made me cry a few times. Certain episodes of Naruto can too.

This isn't exactly an anime, but Xenosaga episodes 1-3 still make me cry to this day.
    *~ Don't judge me if you don't know me ~*

*~ Give me face ~*

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

Oh my god, the last two episodes of pita ten made me cry like a bady..
    so I'd have to say Pita Ten
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Member tsukasax is a jewel in the rough tsukasax is a jewel in the rough tsukasax is a jewel in the rough tsukasax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 11:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: YEA RIGHT BAD JOKE

I was sad when tessa died in the anime claymore.

Senior Member Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 09:41 PM
    Canucks fan in Flames country. Public Enemy #1
    Threads

I did already cast my votes.

But if you watch Grave of the Firelies, X (the move), and Gin-Ro: The Wolf Brigade back to back to back: I can damn well gurantee ya, you'll be depressed as f**k!
    "This is Grand Theft Auto 3. The object of this game? WHO CARES? I'm too busy randomly hitting an old lady with a bat, carjacking a station wagon, and running over people. Or my personal favorite, running over the person whose car I just stole, WITH THE CAR I JUST STOLE! Now THIS is a videogame! Rescu-rescuing the princess is for P***IES" - Lewis Black on The Daily Show

"I have N'Sync, Areosmith, and Britney Spears. I have a trifecta from hell." - Lewis Black

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

What made my cry and tear really bad was Naruto episodes 154 and 155 about Ranmaru, (Similar to Haku and Zabuza, which made me cry with Zabuza). Ranmaru is rejected by people for his unique powers that he can see through objects and detect things of the sort, be able to pierce through everything and see things for miles away. He lived alone till Raiga came along for him and went into a small scene with both of them looking for what life is.

When Raiga is presumed dead buried underneath rocks two episodes later, Ranmaru is carried back by a former gangster of Raiga's clan and sacrifices himself (Supposedly) to restore Raiga's life as his chakra by his eyes is visibile evaporating from his body.

"Raiga."

He trys to get off the guys back but ends up slipping and hitting the ground. He barely walked and such in his life plus his depression made him prone to being in one place not doing anything. He's not crippled, just not used to movement. Raiga carred him on his back in a large bag acting as his vision.

"You were everything to me."

"To this person who was just waiting to die, you told me that I could live properly."

He crawls himself up to the rock burial grasping his arm eventually his eyes turning red with blue chakra escaping him and Raiga in an odd commentalism transfer.

"To me, to be with you, was to live."

"I won't have a funeral for you, either."

"Even if I have to trade my life, I won't let you die."

He wraps his arms around his one arm and clutches tightly as he transfers his blue chakra into him to rejuvenate him back to life but in the process ends up killing himself due to the enactment.

As he was bringing back Raiga, he moved back with an odd expression, than a smile with his head in the air a little until life passed out of him and relaxed down onto the rocks and started rolling down, with the ex-gangster helping him but he slammed into the ground.

I just watched it after seeing this thread and dismissing it for garbage, couldn't let my ego get the better of me... man...
    Last edited by Niome!; 05-29-2007 at 09:59 PM.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Junior Member lovewar22 is on a distinguished road lovewar22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 04:48 PM
    Threads

There are so many sad animes O.o
    I'd say Elfen Lied, that show's just depressing ; _ ;
    Very few happy things take place at all!

Senior Member mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:02 AM
    Threads

Samurai X OVAs
    thanks to S3SIKI for this lovely sig
    [keep your smiles]
    [you will shine like a star ]

wanna join my family???
    pm me or do what ever it takes..
    ...MY FAMILY...
    ...Ed_Alchemist...
    ...Spiffy...
    ...j100...

Junior Member Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 06:35 AM
    Threads

One word:

AIR

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note.....

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Member snjkakashi will become famous soon enough snjkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2007 08:11 PM
    Threads

I agree on FMA but I have to go with Cowboy Bebop. I mean when Ed left I just about died and then Spike actually dying killed me. x_x

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

saikano
    'this is the last love song on this little planet'
    rarely on now.....>.>

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

Basilisk is kind of sad...
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

devoted suiko fan BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 10:57 PM
    Threads

Red face

Wolf's Rain is all that I can think of. The ending was slightly (okay, maybe not slightly) confusing but it was so sad that I overlooked it. But then again I'm always easily touched with stories of animals, especially wolves anyway. ^^; It might not be the saddest anime I've watched, but I can't seem to think of any other anime that got me to cry a river as this one did.

Junior Member Abeko will become famous soon enough Abeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2007 10:22 AM
    Threads

"Cowboy Bebop" or "Trinity Blood".... Yeah, Able was alive at the end, but it was sad anyway...
    ~Abeko~

[ Ever So Curious ] Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 04:57 PM
    Threads

FMA, RahXephon, and Fruits basket was sad at some parts.
    Alone

Left Behind

Forgotten

Wednesday

Junior Member CheatMasta is on a distinguished road CheatMasta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2007 09:38 AM
    Threads

Haven't seen many, but I thought the part in Elfen Lied where Kouta's sister and Dad are killed before his eyes was very sad.

Junior Member gundamforreal is on a distinguished road gundamforreal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:11 AM
    Threads

I'd Say Gundam Seed Or Seed Destiny
    The Tragic Scenes Just Had To Go With Equally Emotional Songs
    Thanks To That Now I Just Listen To The Soundtrack Whenever I Feel Like Crying...

e'Clair is here.. kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads

Unhappy

Id Say.:. Princess TuTu...
    Every Episodes of that anime...
    MAkes ME crY..='<
    I miss that anime//.
    Last edited by kleyrxD; 06-02-2007 at 10:21 PM.
    ~//-{ErialCcClairE}-//~

Made by me

Donation is Needed

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2013 04:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kwnbintang View Post
    saikano
    'this is the last love song on this little planet'
    look at the date on the first page at the second post... christ this is still going.
    you call it alcoholism, i call it having a good time

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Hmm...The saddest anime...There have been quite a few where I've bawled at the endings like Wolf's Rain, Air, and Chobits. Though since they only really made me cry towards the end ( except for a few scenes here and there ) I can't really say they're the saddest ones I've seen. I'd have to choose NANA and Chrno Crusade. Almost every episode of NANA has brought me to tears and many episodes of Chrno Crusade have done the same. Especially the last episode. In all honesty, I cried for over an hour after watching it.

Member Triela Hilsher is a jewel in the rough Triela Hilsher is a jewel in the rough Triela Hilsher is a jewel in the rough Triela Hilsher is a jewel in the rough Triela Hilsher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2007 02:16 AM
    Threads

I don't think i've seen enough anime's to have an opinion but when Rico shot herself on Gunslinger Girl I thought that was really sad. All those loser instructors had to do is pay just a little courtesy to those girls, that's all. I'm glad that in the end, most of them did.

Then, why don't you strengthen my conditioned mental response!

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

YUNA!!
    Oh em gee,
    when ayako died, I started balling my eyes out!!!
    She was so innocent in the end, she didn't deserve to die.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2008 01:18 PM
    Threads

Voices from a distant star.
    The only anime that almost made me cry. I don't cry because I've done that as a child but this anime almost made me. I saw my eyes turn red. Or felt it.
    What's this for....

Yandere = LOVE Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

out of 199 posts...only 11 people said Elfen Lied.
    Elfen Lied is by far the most depressing show ever.
    If all the users in this thread watched Elfen Lied,
    They would probably change their answer.

But yeah, there are other sad animes too

Don't get me wrong or anything

I'm not critisizing any of the other animes ( only Inuyasha)
    Signature by Seung-li

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Chobits
    I normaly dont care for this genre of anime, boy meets angel, robot girl, alien girl etc, but every time she read those books It even made a tear come to my eye.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information