AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Sadest Anime?

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'd say Fruit Basket and Samurai X
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

I felt REally sorry for Naruto and Gaara because they were viewed as monsters

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Samurai X: Betrayal
    Wolf's Rain
    Air
    Ayashi no Ceres

Oh god, sensetive people, don't ever watch any of those >__> ! Those are the most saddest animes I've ever seen >.< and they're my favourites too...

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Member silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:10 PM
    in that place with a roof, walls, and a tv.
    Threads

The main ones I think are horribly sad, have been mentioned like thirty times
    grave of the fire flies, X the movie (c'mon everyone around him dying, and he's forced to kill his best friend, to decide a war neither side even needed to fight.)

Guyver has some very sad moments. like when mr. takanaks gets turned into a puddle of goo, during that first hyper-zoanoid's acid attack. How his hat managed not to get destroyed I dunno, all his other clothes were.

one no one seems to have mentioned though is 'a wind called amnesia.'

aliens show up one day, erase all the memories of humanity forcing them into a barbaric lawless extistence where their most basic and primal instincts can be weighed and measured by these invaders so that they can decide if they should allow the race to live.

only a handful of people retain even a semblance of civilization, in fact I think it's 4 people.

anyway, the main character wanders the world pretty much trying to understand his place in a world where he remembers everything but everyone else has forgotten.

The ending was said, because the alien that he meets up with, tells him ..well I wont spoil it. go find out.

has lots of action, and triumph of the human spirit kind of stuff to go along with the post-apocalyptic type of thing.
    Shop smart.. shop s-mart! Especially if you want classic anime and random crap. (I ain't s-mart.. but it'll do. lol. Rock Bands Unlimited! Online Shopping, music, anime, and more!

Senior Member mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by silvernutbar View Post
    grave of the fire flies.
    nothin can even compair to this huge rusty nail thru your heart anime...

-d-
    MR PANTSU FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Mr Pantsu's has watched list
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrPantsu

Member l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2008 07:16 PM
    Threads

gs series cause it's by far the most emotional gundam series & anime series ever with all those emotion
    THE DRIVE OF GS SERIES HAS RISEN
    GS-REVOLUTIONIST
    GS SERIES FAN ORIGINALS
    MR.GS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYChQHSnayE

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    Threads

elfen lied

Member soulrls will become famous soon enough soulrls's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2008 08:46 AM
    Threads

Their are lots of sad anime, but the saddest is definitely Grave of the Fireflies.

sig by ~*Dizzy*~

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ruroni kenshin
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 02:33 PM
    Threads

I'd have to say Fruits Basket, Pita Ten, and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle some parts in em are uber sad...But I don't really cry for the stuff...Just teary.
    Awesome siggy from Serated-chan! ♥
    Awesome siggy from Angelic-chan! ♥

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I don't know if I posted here or not....but these are the tops for me:

Full Moon Wo Sagashite Seriously, who didn't see that coming from me? XD This series rips my heart out of my chest, throws it onto the ground and stomps on it, then it picks it up, nurses it back to health and does the same thing all over again. It's the most emotional roller coaster you will ever go on. But you won't regret it. Ah...depending on which characters you support that is. XD

Chrono Crusade. For the ending. All I can say is HOLY @#$&#37; I've NEVER cried that much at something on TV in my LIFE. >_< People, do yourselves a favor and DON'T watch the last fifteen minutes. Just....trust me.>_< I was emo for a week. A WEEK!! I had to run to the bathroom at work the following morning so I could cry some more!!

Pita Ten's manga. KOGE DONBO, I LOVE YOU BUT THAT ENDING SUCKED WHAT WERE YOU THINKING.

Fushigi Yuugi/Ayashi No Ceres Sigh....it's pretty bad. Watase, do you ENJOY torturing us with your love for killing your best characters!?

Earthian. Only four episodes? Hay, let's introduce really cool characters in each one and kill them in each one! *stabs* T_T

Galaxy Fraulien Yuna Returns. There is a death in there that I CANNOT deal with. *stabs the director of the anime.*
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 05-20-2007 at 03:19 PM.

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

For me the saddest are:

-Grave of the Fireflies
    -Voices from a Distant Star
    -Saikano
    -Rurounin Kenshin OVA's
    -Wolf's Rain
    -X
    -RG Veda

Runner ups, some scenes: FMA, Cowboy Bebop, Magic Knight Rayearth.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    Inhumane and Beautiful

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I dont wanna tell

Chrono Crusade - How come chrno doesnt have a tomb stone?
    Mahou Sansei Negima(not remake) - When asuna dies!! sad!!
    Fruits Basket
    Full Metal Alchemist - When ed died!

D.Gray-Man Quote-
    "My left is for the Akuma. My right is for the humans. Both define me. Both are important to me... so now I will answer you. These humans... and these Akuma... BRING THEM SALVATION!" -Allen Walker Volume 9

Member xHatakexTanyarix has a spectacular aura about xHatakexTanyarix has a spectacular aura about xHatakexTanyarix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2007 04:27 PM
    Charleston, aka the middle of freakin nowhere.
    Threads

>< FMA!! Well, maybe not the sadest... But still, episode 25 and 26, and the final all sucked!! I cried!! Also the movie was depressing... ^-^

IReita!

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Elfen Lied.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

Grave of the Fireflies

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Senior Member Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 09:41 PM
    Canucks fan in Flames country. Public Enemy #1
    Threads

Grave of the Fireflies and X
    "This is Grand Theft Auto 3. The object of this game? WHO CARES? I'm too busy randomly hitting an old lady with a bat, carjacking a station wagon, and running over people. Or my personal favorite, running over the person whose car I just stole, WITH THE CAR I JUST STOLE! Now THIS is a videogame! Rescu-rescuing the princess is for P***IES" - Lewis Black on The Daily Show

"I have N'Sync, Areosmith, and Britney Spears. I have a trifecta from hell." - Lewis Black

Senior Member SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba is a splendid one to behold SetoKaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 06:16 PM
    Here... no wait there.. or maybe over there... I'm not really sure :o
    Threads

sCRYed and Wolf's Rain get my votes

Member xHatakexTanyarix has a spectacular aura about xHatakexTanyarix has a spectacular aura about xHatakexTanyarix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2007 04:27 PM
    Charleston, aka the middle of freakin nowhere.
    Threads

Oh, definetly Grave of the Fireflies and sCRYed. >< *depressed*
    Last edited by xHatakexTanyarix; 05-21-2007 at 06:18 PM. Reason: >< I can't spell

IReita!

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

i'd say fruits basket. and Fullmetal Alchemist
    *nods* yep yep

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Grave of the Fireflies (Hotaru no Haka) and Wolf's Rain...
    Some votes can go to Roruni Kenshin:Trust and Betrayal and X(the movie)...
    But I have to say that sadest is Grave of the Fireflies T.T
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Junior Member 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢 has a reputation beyond repute 夏の夢's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2007 03:07 PM
    Threads

i will say utaware+kimi nozo mu eien

Member tsukasax is a jewel in the rough tsukasax is a jewel in the rough tsukasax is a jewel in the rough tsukasax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 11:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: YEA RIGHT BAD JOKE

claymore any episode something sad happens.

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

Rurounin Kenshin OVA's
    rarely on now.....>.>

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

i say evengelion or kenshin movie where he dies old
    Are you Experienced?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information