AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: User championship

Senior Member Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2019 10:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default User championship

I want something similar to this that can be sized as a userbar and a signature. The problem is I don't have the devices required for making one (it's called Wrestling Belt Creator app for iTunes) and I was wondering if anyone was good at photoshopping something like this for me.

The title should be called XSF Showdown Champion. I want it the color scheme to be about the same, but in the middle where there'd be a planet, I want it to be blue and green. I also want name plates and more than one championship with the following names:

Gunlord0
    Gatari
    Heylin Force
    desire
    Pied King
    King Kozark
    BXSB

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Also, I forgot. If anyone can make sideplates out of the four circled images, I'd appreciate that.
    Last edited by Galleo; 03-31-2015 at 12:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information