AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A Good Video Game Site

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i know people dont like it whean some one pimps out a site. but most of those other sites suck this one on the other hand is a very good well developed site. it has an arcade and you can pick out your own avatar. plus the mods are very nice (not that their not on anmie globe) so check it out
    http://topsites.listsitepro.com/games/cgi-..._out=1086302659

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Advertising for other boards is considered rude. If you put a link in your signature for it, no one cares. But up a post advertising a forum, and all hell breaks loose. It pretty much universally applies to all sites, no matter how good they are.

I personally think Gamefaqs is the best videogame site ever. Stay away from the forums though.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information