So like. Yeah. I wanna do an RP set in the Strike Witches universe. This RP would take place in North Africa, and be set with the 406th Joint Fighter Wing as they fight the Neuroi, and support the ground units as they fight on land.

You'd make/already have your own Strike Witches OC, and we'd just say they were TRANSFERED or something into the 406th JFW. This RP will not include any characters from the show, and will be all OCs. (MAYBE Marseille will show up at one point. there will probably be talk of the characters, but they'll never show up themselves.)

This would be over Skype IMs, as it's convenient.

The RP would be slightly mature, as the combat scenes would be pretty... I don't wanna use the word REALISTIC, so we'll just say violent. Also, anyone who's seen SW will know that there are other reasons for it being mature as well.

Respond if interested, this is the 5th place I've posted in looking for someone to RP this. if you haven't seen SW, but are interested, WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

(crosses fingers "​I sure hope this gets replied to!")

-Alden

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

bump bump bump. Don't tell me nobody's seen it?