AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

Aife Ronan

Ronat Chavez

*Like the picture above but only red...

In a rush, she felt deep inside herself before the child ripped her very essence out of her being. Using that essence, she searched through time and space seeking out those who would save her world she loved so much.

Twisting the rifts of time and space, she saw them as they walked on other plains. As she watched them one by one, different lands, different creatures, she flew through and lay a small piece of herself in them. Only slumber could release them from bounds in time and bring them forth to help her.

The towns folk of Sien Grumbia found them laying asleep against the towers wall where they had found the descendants body earlier that day, motionless, cold, but surprisingly still alive. They were dragged into their cells and locked inside as the people began to discuss exactly what they should do.

Some thought to hang them, others a beheading. No one could agree as to what should be done to them.

And as they argued, the small child slowly walked back to the tower and spoke to the wall, its whispers shaking the land, the skies darkening with utter terror, every soul in the town shivering at an unknown fear.

As the people looked up at the tower, some screamed, others ran. Parts of it began tumbling, the growls of the demon Myutaen’s voice echoing for miles.

Before the descendant could awaken the heroes, her world began falling apart, she knew what had to happen but she couldn’t get her voice to reach any of the sleeping heroes.

She left each a small package filled with clothing, a weapon, two potions, and 500 cristals hoping that it would help them as they begin their journey. Her last message before she began fading, not knowing when she would reappear to them, hoping they received it in their minds, began with: Beware of Rona-

No person survived the attack, no animal left to be heard, the seal shattering little by little, time running short.

Her message was left unfinished, none of the Heroes know who to beware of, who it is that they had heard, their cells unlocked. One by one they stand dressed, bag on their hips, and walking towards the exit, eyeing each other, but no word spoken until almost to the entrance of the prison.

A small red orb floating in front of them causing some to jump, others to stare in awe.

My name is Chavez. I have called you here for your assistance. Please, help me save my home land.

Each look at each other and think upon themselves. A hard choice to make, a strange place to explore, a long ways to return from whence they came.

You must hurry, Ozma arrives shortly, he is one of many demons who have come to plague this world, he comes to destroy you, Heroes of the Light.

Psrima without secret locations added xP
    Http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/en...]=1&sort=1&o=0

[Issue imaging it and refuses to url it sorry!!! Copy and paste to view]
    Last edited by ELR; 07-21-2015 at 05:23 PM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Final Fantasy Myutaen's Release

OOC: I hadn't even notice this was up, and I've been fairly off the grid with the holidays.

IC:

Skang eyes the sphere. He had heard legends of this sort of thing happening in the past. It wasn't entirely unprecedented. Still... he looked at his weapon. Rather similar to his guisarme, but simpler in design and a bit shorter.

"If you somehow whisked us all here, why the budget gear? Do these things even hurt demons? Also what does being a "Hero of Light" mean? Is there some ability I have that I should know about?"

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking about, Mia saw a bangaa, a viera, a hume, and a miqo'te, where was she?

Her fever felt worse, and a small thought kept popping into her head, this is what caused her illness.

Budget gear? It grows with you, mends itself, your very essence brought forth the very tool you hold.

It circled around the the bangaa, then the miqo'te.

Heroes of Light are people whom come from a lineage of fighters, defenders, soulbound beings for what is right.

"Not everyone sees what you see as right or wrong, but good and bad. What may be right for the good may not be for evil, and vice versa." Mia spoke ip, her voice hoarse, she leaned against her staff, boring old stick that stood almost twice her size.

That is for you to decide, though I do hope you will make the right one formy land.

The door budged as if pushed, but did not open, the wind picking up outside.

"Who is Rona?" Mia asked, a long exasperating cough leaving her breatheless. It slowly circled the lalafell.

She wishes you to not help everyone, to turn back and let Myutaen out, let him cause havok to the land. Ronan.

Last edited by ELR; 01-04-2015 at 11:12 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: So glad this is up! Saw it just a bit late, my apologies.

IC:

Ugh…not the first time I’ve woken up in a cell, Locke thought. But definitely the first time I’ve woken up to a flashing orb and a free pass. He continued walking to the door, listening to the others.

“Hero of Light,” Locke said incredulously. “I hope you have the right person, uh…Chavez.” Locke couldn’t shake the silly feeling of talking to an orb. He looked around quickly at the motley assortment of characters around him. Hearing Mia cough almost compelled him to check on her, but he wasn’t comfortable with his arrangements enough to venture outside of mere banter.

Locke winced in the stark daylight that poured in through the door. Stepping outside he felt the wind grow stronger. He didn’t feel quite like himself, and he didn’t enjoy that realization.

“Okay, so I’m not the only one who heard that voice in my head?” he asked. “And it’s name is Ronan? Weird. I think the voice in my head was cut off too quickly.”

He looked in his bag and looked back up, his spirits picking up a bit.

“Not bad! I usually have to find these kinds of things on treasure hunts, but I don’t mind free gear. This dagger…nice and light. I could think of a few improvements, I guess.” He smiled at the potential to upgrade the weapon, as Chavez had explained.

“Myutaen. He’s imprisoned, if I gather what you said correctly about Ronan wanting to get us to ‘let him out.’ But that Ozma thing sounds a bit more like a pressing matter. I’m not totally sold on the fact that this isn’t some elaborate prank, but what should we do to prepare for Ozma, Miss Orb—I mean, Chavez.”
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-05-2015 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Wrong gender assigned to Chavez

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC @Black-Cat0001 @Tetsanosuke did not know if you two saw.

Ozma is slowly headed, his anger is horrible, if anything tries to prevent it he will dispose of it. But he shouldn't be too much of a match for you when you get stronger.

The black headed viera tapped her toe, arms crossed, but no word spoken. It was as if she was contemplating.

The miqo'te's hand laid on his thin sword, leaning against large rubble that once belonged to the ceiling.

I had used too much energy, when that happens I fade away until I can reform myself in front of you.

Chavez looped around the lalafell-Mia- then floated only a few inches away from the hume's nose.

get out of here, head to the farthest shore, there will be docks with boats still attached. Let us hope of two things, we do not run into Ozma til we return, and the boats wont snap by the cord and float away.

A earth shaking rawr echoed from the tower, the building's ceiling began to fall apart a little, the bangaa jumped to the side avoiding being hit, the viera pushed the miqo'te out of the way, a small chunk hitting her shoulder, and the hume-Locke- rolled over top the lalafell-Mia-and out of the way of any damage.

Chavez began to fade.

Be careful...

This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Yeaaaah saw it but had nothing at the time. Use whatever way for Saber, but here she is if you'd rather have her step in. I'm going to quickly edit this post regarsing ELR's most recent one though. Or... Just add on. Or whatever.

IC:
    Long ears perked at the sound of voices and the answering of enigmas. Feminine hands clasped over a bag and the scabbard of a blade unfamiliar. Ocean green eyes opened with a gentle flicker of life, surveying the surroundings with a tenetive sort of fatigue. An elegant yawn pervaded from between her fine lips.

The feminine figure arose from her rest seemingly oblivious to her surroundings, or so she would have one believe. With care she trek'd into the hallway, keeping toward the wall as she made her way towards the exit where she presumed the voices originated. She noticed people of various creeds speaking with an orb, information regarding an untrusted person slipped into her thoughts as she watched the lot carefully. They saw her already, and she seemed comfortable with that.

Much like touching the water to figure a comfortable tempurature she waited before speaking.

Casually yet gracefully she interjected "Don't leave me out of the party."

One step forward led into a twirl, her arms presented in a position of dance. Pleased with herself she stood at ease, her ears like radar dishes taking in the waves of conversation.

ADDENDUM:
    Having made her entrance, the rest of the orb's message mentioned danger, and a roar which shook their footing engendered. Having the reflexes, Saber quickly moved a fellow sojourner and got wounded in the process.

Her eyes narrowed as her breathing became sharp. It was time to leave alright. But she wasn't sure where to go. At this point she would follow whoever left first.

Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-05-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

OOC: Sorry I've been busy and its been a tough haul.

BIC:Hearing the woman say a warning to him in his sleep then disappear he was in fustration on not getting the whole thing, but knew enough to avoid Rona'Who ever that is'. Awake he gathered what he could from Ronat Chavez in sphere form then seeing if possible took it into his body so she/he could remain safe.(Like Cortana and Master Chief except he pushef the orb against his chest area where his heart is) The ground shaking, with the loud roar making the ceiling start to cave in, he tried to help who ever he could to avoid the falling pieces and get them out."QUICK! EVERYBODY OUTSIDE! HEAD FOR THE NEAREST SHELTER!THIS BUILDING IS CAVING IN."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-07-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: It is okay, it was holidays meaning everyone is still getting back into their own swing of things, breathe well, take your time. Just letting you know, that was all. And Chavez never gave her first name, but none of you know it isn't her first name she gave.

The Viera was the first to sprint right after the Miqo'te, the Bangaa after that, the Lalafell-Mia- was coughing too hard from the dust beginning to form to chase after, the Hume-Locke- picked her up under his arm and dashed out.

Being incapable of getting out on her own disappointed Mia, her throat felt sore.

"Thank you." She whispered out in hopes he heard her. She just held tightly to her stick and watched as they whisked past bushes and flowers, the paved ground smacking under everyone's feet. The wind calming down a little but still whipping her hair all about.

Then everyone halted, she coughed once more and was sat on her feet. "Dead end.." She muttered out, nothing but ocean past the island.

Head North..

A faint voice informed, but no one had said it. Whoever this female was, they weren't around, and it did not sound like Chavez.
    Last edited by ELR; 01-07-2015 at 09:05 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Ok I'm Definitely not going north! We just got warned to avoid this Rona whoever she is, and now another person/sphere is trying to get us to go north right after We've just met Chavez and that sure Doesn't sound like Chavez! I'm going to follow the direction Chavez said to do the farthest shore. this one I think is Rona trying to trick us, and have us do what she wants in the long run which will lead up to the freeing of that demon whoever Chavez said was."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 01-07-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"No problem at all,” Locke responded to Mia. “That’s a rough cough you have there, Miss…”

Not knowing her name—or anyone’s—he looked at the crew around him again. Judging from their faces, they had all heard the voice that had told them to go north. Just then, the miqo’te voiced his concern over the nature of the voice’s command.

It was a valid point; maybe this was indeed the voice of Ronan that Chavez had warned them about.

“Okay, say we don’t listen to that voice. Does that mean we should do the opposite and go south? We’re supposed to go to the ‘farthest shore,’ but I’ve no clue where I am.” He looked around, wondering if someone had an idea. Being somewhere without a map was new to him. “Can we just follow the shore until we see boats at a landing?”

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I have a few maps from when I was just finishing a mission in my Kingdom before somehow ending up here. However first we must find a village to figure out where exactly we are. I have maps of the oceans and nearby kingdoms of my Kingdom of Sunny Fox North. Which direction are we going to find the nearest village?"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After making it to the outside it became apparent that the wind was appreciated by this feme. Her ears tilted in a wide arc, wide relative to their make surely, and her eyes scanned the distances. Her breath drew in deeply, releasing with a sigh as her athletic arms reached upwards toward the sky and back down behind her head, elbows pointing up.

"Worrying is the friend of the unknown." She almost whimsically peeped. "Why not follow the wind, 'neh? We'll meet our friend of a friend genuinely."

Her shoes tapped their way towards the direction of the wind, regardless of where it pointed. There was in no hurry, showed no real commitment or drive. It felt a waste to stay put and bicker about fate.

"By the by, you lot may call me Saber." She spun on a heel, walking backwards, stopping to bow courtly, just once.

Whether they followed or not did not concern her. At least, not in the grand scheme. She sought a path and would find it eventually. If they are destined to fight side by side she knew she would see them again- if they decided otherwise.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Note: Majority of the island IS a village, the jail you escaped was at the edge, now, shall you trust the blue orb and go north? Follow the wind with Saber? Walk the boarder of the land? Will you explore the village? Or seek out Ozma? Let us hope you do not run into any 'friends'.

Mia gripped onto Locke's pant leg, she was feeling a little light headed, the wind snuffling her breathing space. Small person, small lungs. But she felt as though this Hume was worth trusting, at least for now.

Though, she felt as if North was a good idea as the new voice suggested, she did not voice it, not as though she could even if she could.

She tugged on his pant leg and held out her necklace which had her name on it while stifling another cough.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Hey Saber why don't we see what we can find along the boarder of the island. we're suppose to find the dock with the rafts/ships tied to them right? So We'll go with you, but lets be careful on our surroundings. We don't want to run into that demon."

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hearing Saber talk reminded Locke of how he used to be: a carefree treasure hunter who only needed a map not to get lost. Lately he had fallen into being contracted by rich business owners who wanted rare objects in their homes or places of employment to showoff to others. If there was no treasure to be found, Locke didn’t venture there; it wasn’t always that way. Instead of being carried by the wind, a feeling that led to pure elation when he found secret passages and sparkling treasures, he was now carried from contract to contract. It was an easier life; well, easier in the sense of having some money to fall back on. Even so, seeing Saber’s display of freedom led him to a nostalgic feeling that hinted of the possibility that he had been wrong to follow contract after contract for so long.

“Saber; Nice to make your acquaintance,” Locke said in reply to her name. “And yours as well,” he said to everyone else. “My name is Locke. And…” he wanted to say more, but all of this felt so unreal that it seemed forced. Luckily this strange feeling was broken by Mia tugging at his pant leg and showing him her necklace. He read it out loud.

“Mia,” he read. “I reckon that’s your name? Nice to meet you as well.” It seemed like her cough was harsh, and Locke hoped that he was wrong about its severity.

“I’m game for wherever we go. And I can’t help but wonder when another voice might guide us. We’ve had two now, at last count. Kind of freaky, to be honest.”

He looked back down at Mia. “If the walk is too much, feel free to hop on up." He patted his left shoulder, signifying his back or neck. "You’re a light load, and there’s no need to make the cough worse. Speaking of that, if we see a shop we might need to look into finding some tonic or medicine.”

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside very quiet ^-^

Mia coughed once more and nodded her head. She looked over her shoulder at the bangaa who seemed to debate where he wished to head.

As she looked forward, she saw Saber dancing and twirling, the wind blowing her hair back out of her face, her ears curling and uncurling as she smiled and chatted away.

The miqo'te had yet to give his name, nor the bangaa, but the miqo'te seemed to have interest in the deep conversation of direction with Saber.

Locke had his right hand rightly wrapped around the top of his bag, it was as if he feared he would drop it. The dagger he had played with earlier made her wonder even more of what he really did. Not that she ask.

Aife was flustered, she had given them the hint of the boats, though she disliked the fact that it was Ronat who had told them to head there. She had to warn Ozma.

Chavez took many deep breathes trying to focus on reforming herself, they needed her.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If the wind takes us there, then that is our destination~" Her words were accompanied by a whimsical smile towards the feline folk, said smile was then pointed towards the direction they were moving. "Demon or not, she will guide us true."

Her ears turned and twitched as she heard the hume, "Locke and Mia..." she whispered to herself before responding in earnest "The pleasure is mine."

Her stride continued. Onwards towards wherever the wind would take them.

(OOC: All you ELR, as you are the GM. You are the wind!)

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry :P

IC:

Skang realized he'd gotten a bit lost in thought as the others conversed. Or more specifically he had gotten lost in thinking about his weapon. He was having a hard time telling if the orb thing spoke true. That the weapon was somehow special and could change.

He thought about asking a bunch more questions and for some kind of demonstration. He thought about protesting not getting to have his maps and other possession. He thought about debating whether to go any which way anything said.

However after a moments thought, he realized none of those were especially useful comments. So he got into step with the others and simply said.

"My name is Skang by the way. hurm. Nice to meet you all."

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @Tetsanosuke Oh, I know, was just giving people a chance to introduce themselves. *devious smile* "May your odds forever be in your favor!" (couldn't help it! Got 'Let It Go' stuck in my head now too.)
    @sunnyside No sorry needed lol just thought you would like to know that it has moved on a bit, that and I have a surprise in store for you!
    @Black-Cat0001 lol The mysterious helpful cat who shares not his name, like it!
    @Cross Avantgarde Meds? Hmm.... Maybe, just maybe, the wind heard your thoughts, or.... NAH!!!

Though they had been walking north east and was very close to another shoreline, the wind gust shoved them west, though they had to raise their voices on occasion to hear each other and the wind whipped them about a little too often for their liking.

The town they exited before was beginning to come into view, windows shattered, doors wide open, some houses, others stores. But no person was found. Shall you explore each house for loose leaf items? Try to find a map? Try to find Ozma? Or something else?

Mia tripped, her stick rolling away. It didn't go very far before Locke stepped on it to stop it. Though he helped her up, he seemed focused on something else.

Skang was frantically looking about, caution in his eyes. 'What is it he is seeking?' Mia wondered.

She noticed a bruise forming on Saber's shoulder, she pushed forward, coughing a little, then grabbed her hand. That had to be healed or it could hurt badly. Such a beautiful dancer shouldn't stop dancing do to something like that. She looked down startled, head cocked. Mia just pointed at her shoulder, letting out a harsh cough.

"She wants to see your shoulder." Mia heard Locke. But he wasn't looking at them, how did he know? None the less, he stayed close to Mia, she felt comforted by that.

Slowly Saber knelt down and Mia closed her eyes, taking a big deep breathe, stifling another cough. She felt the light flowing through her to her destination, Saber's shoulder.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skang looked at the buildings and pondered. Eventually he said, to anyone who might listen to his musings, "you know, there really ought to be a mark or symbol or something for people in situations like this. But as I recall from the old legends it seems like the hero's still have to pay for stuff and find things. People don't go much out of their way to help them.

Maybe we'd better check out the buildings, I'd feel better with some rope and other stuff. Maybe we could figure out what happened here."

He pauses for a moment.

"And maybe we should stick together until we've figured out that "what happened" isn't still here."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Agreed. We don't know what might have cause this town to be deserted if they did that is."

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It didn’t take Locke long to notice that Mia was apparently healing Saber’s shoulder. Hoping it would prove successful, he noted the irony of the situation; Mia was healing Saber but needed healing herself.

After hearing Skang and the Miqo’te, Locke nodded in agreement. “Sounds like a plan. I’d really like to find an apothecary’s shop around here, though. We could use some potions and remedies and, who knows, maybe we’ll find something that helps Mia in there.” He looked around at some of the buildings and couldn’t shake the eerie feeling that pervaded from the broken windows and open doors.

What could do all this? he thought to himself.

Just then he spotted an apothecary’s wooden sign above an open door. “Let me take a quick look.” Mia was busy healing Saber so he walked alone to the door.

Stepping away from the party just a bit, he peered inside; if any threat appeared he was easily within earshot if he had to call for help. As he looked inside he felt strange having access to something so precious without having to pick a lock to gain entrance. It looked as if some potions and such were intact behind the counter. He stepped inside to get a closer look, hesitating more than usual.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Skanng and Nyanter begin to discuss supply ideas, Locke finds the cabinets the supplies are in to be locked, and Mia finishs healing Saber's shoulder.

"Hope that holds up properly." She roughly gets out between coughs, almost too soft for normal ears.

None of them heard over the wind the creaking of bones from within the town.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing that the little one was helping her, Saber's ocean-green eyes softened. Her ears remained perked to keep tabs of things to be heard, it just so happened that she heard Mia.

In a colorful tone with an air of gentleness she responded, "It'll do fine, m'sure of it." Her words were offered with a smile.

For the moment Saber remained in the most central part of the group, hoping to be the early alert system with her radar dishes for ears. When she noticed Locke step away she memorized where he went in case she heard shuts for aid. all the while her sword hand was at the ready, swaying in a casual guise.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skang see's one of them heading into a shop, an apothecary by the sign, and follows him in.

After watching him stare at the contents for a while he stays. "Hello there. Um...what was you're name again? Anyway, are you going to bust in to see if there's anything useful or do I have to do it? I doubt the owner will be by to sell you anything...or to be by ever again. If you're worried we could leave an I.O.U. from the Warriors of Light or something. "

Despite the probable danger, Skang can't help but smile a little at the absurdity of it all. Thinking about that a moment he adds "You know, I think I'm feeling a lot better about all this because we haven't been running into any bodies. But maybe that's not a good thing?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information