AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum Change Meh

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

Default Forum Change Meh

It's not really an issues but, after my gif image was taken down by the amount of people complaining. The Gif image I have was for a long time and people didn't complain about it before in fact, there were on any other posted forum and now they're complain about being laggy after all those months and years past. Well noted and I will never post those gif moving image again and to those

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Forum Change Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro Tazukura View Post
    It's not really an issues but, after my gif image was taken down by the amount of people complaining. The Gif image I have was for a long time and people didn't complain about it before in fact, there were on any other posted forum and now they're complain about being laggy after all those months and years past. Well noted and I will never post those gif moving image again and to those
    I didn't know that it was lagging anybody until I got a series of complaints a few days ago, which is why nothing was said or done about it until yesterday. No offence was meant but complaints have to be acted upon and it was decided the best thing to do was to have them removed.

Evidently I need to pay attention to the fact that not everybody browses AF on a super high-end gaming PC. :P
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information