AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Guy on Discovery's "Eaten Alive" not actually eaten alive; viewers outraged.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Guy on Discovery's "Eaten Alive" not actually eaten alive; viewers outraged.

Lmfao

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHfaz7z2z-U&

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/08/eaten-alive-reaction/

"Apparently the only thing worse than promising a man will be eaten alive by an anaconda is for a man to not be eaten alive by an anaconda.
    Many viewers felt Discovery had pledged adventurer Paul Rosolie would be utterly consumed by an anaconda on his special Sunday night. After all, the show was called Eaten Alive and its official programming guide description on some services told viewers that a man “enters the belly of an anaconda.”

What viewers eventually saw during the two-hour special was a 25-foot anaconda attack Rosolie, coil around him, then start to eat his helmet (video below). That’s when Rosolie had to call in his team to rescue him, saying his arm was being crushed. “I started to feel the blood drain out of my hand and I felt the bone flex, and when I got to the point where I felt like it was going to snap I had to tap out,” he said.

As we pointed out in our in-depth Q&A, Discovery had refused to say how much Rosolie was actually consumed. When we asked Rosolie how much he was “eaten,” he told us, “the story of this is an attempt. When you say Nik Wallenda is going to cross the Chicago skyline, they didn’t promise he was going to make it; they promised he would attempt it. So the show is called Eaten Alive and that’s what we worked as hard as we could to do. As for what happens, you’ll have to watch.” Rosolie also said he spent months physically recovering from the encounter.

Yet as a result of the way the show was marketed, a special that was once slammed by animal activists for being “cruel” to a snake is now being mocked on Twitter for not going far enough."
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 12-09-2014 at 12:07 AM.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member kristaok is on a distinguished road kristaok's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2014 09:28 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Guy on Discovery's "Eaten Alive" not actually eaten alive; viewers outraged.

That's terrible... I don't blame him.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: Guy on Discovery's "Eaten Alive" not actually eaten alive; viewers outraged.

what did people really expect? if he actually had been eaten alive, he'd have been crushed and suffocated. so in other words, a bunch of sick fckers tuned in in the hopes that they would witness a live fatality. imagine the backlash if THAT had happened. Discovery is generally a family-friendly channel, so someone being slowly killed on camera would have been pretty taboo. sht, on any channel that'd be taboo.

so yeah, the guy was very, very stupid for even attempting this, but the people that are "outraged" need a reality check. it would have been traumatizing for a lot of people to witness a human being be consumed by a wild animal. i'm sure even the people that wanted to see him die probably wouldn't have been too pleased if they actually had. human death isn't easy for most people to witness.

Closed Thread

Thread Information