AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: R U An Exellent Gamer

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2005 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

yo im a really good gamer how about u!!!!!????
    ANIME IS LIFE [AND PROBABLY DEATH 2]

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

I am at SC:HL. If op4CTF was stilled played I'd own you, but this mod has died.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

what the hell did you just say? yeah i am a good gamer (im awsome at shooters) what games are you good at?

Senior Member AngryYoungMan will become famous soon enough AngryYoungMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 05:58 PM
    Threads

I'm a great gamer and my favorite category is probably RPGs and RTSs

Everytime you start whining for no reason, it costs you your weight in slipknot T-shirts.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

I'm a gamer! I rule at rpg's!
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Some Psychopath KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

I'm a g00d gamer 2!!! im reely good at RPGs and shooters.

All these year past and no one's heard my true feelings
    You continued to act like you knew me

Did you ever stop to think that I'd might be able
    To look in your eyes and say that

'I'm stable"

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what kind of shooters? fps or space?

Some Psychopath KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune is just really nice KilalaKitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2006 08:43 PM
    Threads

space

All these year past and no one's heard my true feelings
    You continued to act like you knew me

Did you ever stop to think that I'd might be able
    To look in your eyes and say that

'I'm stable"

Senior Member AngryYoungMan will become famous soon enough AngryYoungMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm good at FPS like Medal of honor and red faction, but I blow at space shooters
    Damn you, galaga!

Everytime you start whining for no reason, it costs you your weight in slipknot T-shirts.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 07:05 AM
    Threads

yes

theres a time to hide, and a time to hunt

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

No.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by KilalaKitsune@Aug 24 2004, 07:08 PM
    space
    cool if you like that kind of shooter you should look in to galagtic atack. Orif you dont own a saturn ray storm or ray crisis all awsome games.

Senior Member E Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point E Nasty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

I&#39;m pretty good at Soul Calibur 2. I make my friends so mad, they throw the controller at the TV and go outside and smoke 2-3 cigarettes. I&#39;m also pretty good at most FPSs.

What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP&#33;&#33;&#33;

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by AngryYoungMan@Aug 24 2004, 10:53 PM
    I&#39;m good at FPS like Medal of honor and red faction, but I blow at space shooters
    Damn you, galaga&#33;
    yeah you and shooters dont mix well

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would probably be better if I had "eyesight" or "hand-eye coordination" but it might be something else.
    I make my friends so mad, they throw the controller at the TV and go outside and smoke 2-3 cigarettes.
    That&#39;s what gundam battle assault 2 and DBZ: budokai 2 make me do, minus the cigs. Budokai pissed me off so much at one point that I kicked a hole in my wall, and now I have to be careful not to shake the room too much or the drywall falls out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it would seem you have some nice moves slick :lol: well i put a dent in the basement wall with my head God only knows why.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

at certain games that really enjoy like sly cooper or ctrash

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trogdor you got so owned at zaxxon it was great :lol:

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trogdor you got so owned at zaxxon it was great :lol:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SHUT UP That&#39;s just mean&#33;
    I totally suck at that game :lol: .

Member Waterz_Dagger has a little shameless behaviour in the past Waterz_Dagger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2004 01:42 PM
    Threads

im an amazing gamer, raped any freinds with any char in Tekken 3,4 (i never mastered Paul or Kuma, every1 else tho) got 38 survivor wins too.

MMORPG: Pristontale= lvl 61 pikeman, game is SO boring i got to that lvl playing off and on
    survivor/horror: big fan of all resident evil series, RE2 rankings and RE3 rankins are the best.. code veronica i havent got excellent rank yet.. lol..
    RPG&#39;S: some of them are sooooo easy to me, killed FF7 with all the materia and stuff the 3rd time i played it (missed alexander the 2nd time) um.. was part of a GREAT clan in Counterstrike, used to be good at that, 100% completed Metal gear solid 2: substance... um.. im just good at all games u get the picture
    &#39;&#39;I know what your thinking, its not going to happen. If you keep looking at me like that I&#39;ll kick your a&#036;&#036;.&#39;&#39;

Junior Member Inuyashassword Inuyashassword's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2004 05:43 PM
    Threads

I rock at all games except sports and FPS&#39;, the only FPS I like is Halo. I rule mostly at Guilty Gear and FFVIII. But I&#39;m usually the best out of all my friends.
    &quot;Why do people depend on each other?In the end,you&#39;re on your own.&quot; Squall Leonhart

&quot;I realized there was a place for me, just I was the only one in it.&quot; Inuyasha

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Waterz_Dagger@Sep 12 2004, 08:15 AM
    im an amazing gamer, raped any freinds with any char in Tekken 3,4 (i never mastered Paul or Kuma, every1 else tho) got 38 survivor wins too.
    Tekken 3 was great, but tekken 4 wasn&#39;t as good. I love Paul, man, I kick donkey with him and Brian and King

Member Waterz_Dagger has a little shameless behaviour in the past Waterz_Dagger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2004 01:42 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by AngryYoungMan+Sep 13 2004, 07:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AngryYoungMan @ Sep 13 2004, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Waterz_Dagger@Sep 12 2004, 08:15 AM
    Tekken 3 was great, but tekken 4 wasn&#39;t as good. I love Paul, man, I kick donkey with him and Brian and King [/b][/quote]
    yeah tekken 4 wasnt as good as tekken 3 was for its time, lol &#39;&#39;kick donkey&#39;&#39; with paul.. yeah paul was good but hes not my style... oohohoh, BRIAN fo&#39; sho&#39; tho&#39;, lol.
    &#39;&#39;I know what your thinking, its not going to happen. If you keep looking at me like that I&#39;ll kick your a&#036;&#036;.&#39;&#39;

Member Freddys dead Freddys dead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2004 01:21 PM
    Threads

Both tekken 3 and 4 suck if you had any taste you would be playing vf4.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hail to the king baby</span>

Closed Thread

Thread Information