AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tifa

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2004 04:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

enjoy folks

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ya know, I SWEAR I saw the same wallpaper at the FFHaven Advent Children fansite. I SWEAR I did....Are you sure this is yours?

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's not. This @sshat stole it from the site...

GO. AWAY THIEF. I hate dealing with people like you at MiniTokyo, and I'm sure as hell not dealing with people like you here.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

um i really did do this piece, i dunno what site ur talking about i surely am not stupid enough to steal others work. so what u can do is to take that pre-judgemental behaviour and put it up in ur @$$.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by ZondaXL@Aug 21 2004, 03:32 PM
    um i really did do this piece, i dunno what site ur talking about i surely am not stupid enough to steal others work. so what u can do is to take that pre-judgemental behaviour and put it up in ur @$$.
    If this is your work, prove it.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

um sure, post the other one, and i can definetly prove differences, since i adjusted a few puts to make it come out stronger, through displacing the flower leaves and adding more contrast and less lighting.

if its the exactly the same it means they stole it from me but that would be real fast since i just did this today.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by ZondaXL@Aug 21 2004, 03:43 PM
    um sure, post the other one, and i can definetly prove differences, since i adjusted a few puts to make it come out stronger, through displacing the flower leaves and adding more contrast and less lighting.

if its the exactly the same it means they stole it from me but that would be real fast since i just did this today.
    The reason I call you a thief, is because this very same image of Tifa is damn popular, and well... hard not to steal it if you know what I mean.

Oh and another thing, in the future, could you use the board upload option instead of doing what you did? It's annoying as hell when a page drags like that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wait a minute, you call me a thief for using an image that (not to my knowledge since im not very good in finding recources) is popular because others use it but when i use it i become a thief?

u need to mature,

and im not noticing any drag.

edit: show me some links with wallpapers using the same image?

i just felt like making it a good wall as its a brilliant image.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by ZondaXL@Aug 21 2004, 03:51 PM
    wait a minute, you call me a thief for using an image that (not to my knowledge since im not very good in finding recources) is popular because others use it but when i use it i become a thief?

u need to mature,

and im not noticing any drag.

edit: show me some links with wallpapers using the same image?

i just felt like making it a good wall as its a brilliant image.
    I need to mature? Right. You use an image of Tifa that's been used countless times in past, do very little but 'improve the image' by putting it on a plain black background, then have the audacity to call me immature when I rightly mistake it for another wall? Okay, explain this to me again. For another thing, at least I'm not too lazy to spell my words fully. I need to mature? Tell ya what, when you reach that magical age of fifteen, come back around again.

As for the wall, assuming it is your wall it's really plain.

Oh, and the image upload? It's just plain annoying, I asked nicely, don't be an @ss and cause trouble just because. I mean, just because you don't notice any page drag doesn't mean that people with slower connection don't notice them. IE think about others.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

there is no reasoning with you. you and your bias, end of discussion.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by ZondaXL@Aug 21 2004, 06:22 PM
    there is no reasoning with you. you and your bias, end of discussion.
    Oh there is reasoning, just not with children. Lean that difference child.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you and your bias. i laugh at your stupidity.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well why don't you or somebody post the wallpaper that looks like your wallpaper that you so called made..see if you actually made it? and by the way you might want to put your name on the wall.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW

If he is in fact stealing, show me the original.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

awwww that is so beautiful, ive never seen that wp and theres isent a site typed down on it.....good job on it

Junior Member ZoDiAc has a little shameless behaviour in the past ZoDiAc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2005 01:53 AM
    Threads

Its an edit of an offical Square-enix wallpaper.

http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/media/...pers/square.htm

Its down there in the left hand corner. You have to go to the website and sign up to get to it.

I tried, but my Japanese is rusty. I believe that Pookychan would have more luck than I.

I believe that this is the original picture....not to sure...forgot where I found it, but here it is

Check Out 8-Bit Theatre! http://www.nuklearpower.com/index.php

Senior Member raine_ruby raine_ruby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2004 03:12 AM
    Threads

It appears to be stolen

Senior Member DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 12:03 PM
    Threads

yea. he made it smaller and put black bg on it. he don't copy the whole thing but it's still copy.

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2004 06:26 AM
    Threads

I know I shouldn't be sticking my nose into this but, I think his, although very similiar, is unique. I think he should be more creative, and try a different idea but, it's still not stolen IMO.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I agree that it is not stolen. it is an altered image, which is what every single one of us does. It is borderline stolen, and if I were him, would put "image edited by: ***" as a signature. It could use more design to it to make it spectacular, though. As is, it is a fine wallpaper and I say that, according to the original provided, it is not stolen; it's altered.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well true, everyone of us is manipulating and changing images but his is too easy to be mistaken for thief of original works since not much was alter. I wouldn't say it was stolen and him taken credit for it all. So I think a little more creative stuff and putting your name of altering.

Senior Member ecchi_maker is on a distinguished road ecchi_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 11:36 PM
    Threads

This thread needs to be CLOSED too much fighing going on. You stole the pic end of story.
    I wanna fly high so I can reach the highest of all the heavens
    Somebody will be waiting for me, so I have gotta fly higher

Member Gestahr is an unknown quantity at this point Gestahr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 09:28 PM
    Threads

Buuuuuuuuuuuhwhat? Pooky already stated that the wall wasn't stolen, and you're thick if you think it was. Looking at this, and the original, he did quite a bit of work to get it where it is now.
    http://www.gestahr.com --> gestahr.com ffxi weblog

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

I hate to say it but this is pretty much stolen. All you did is change the lighting and make it look a little different, made it smaller, made it where the edges blended with the black, and made the rest black. It's boring and blah. No fun at all, and not pretty.

Member Gestahr is an unknown quantity at this point Gestahr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 09:28 PM
    Threads

People can't appreciate simplicity anymore. :i
    http://www.gestahr.com --> gestahr.com ffxi weblog

Closed Thread

Thread Information