AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The twelve little munchkins

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default The twelve little munchkins

the twelve little munchkins loved to laugh and play in Glubbytown. their favorite game was find the candy, and they played every day! oh how they skipped and giggled and played the days away. one day the smallest of the little munchkins saw a stranger coming into Glubbytown.

"Yay, a visitor!" she said. "I'll get the other munchkins and we'll sing him a song!"

soon all the munchkins were gathered around the visitor, who wore a black trenchcoat and carried a shovel.

"What's your name, Mr. Stranger?" asked the biggest of the munchkins.

the stranger had a glazed look in his eyes, like he'd given up all hope of normalcy and love forever ago.

"The hole I dug isn't big enough for the twelve of you," said the stranger in a gruff voice.

"Are we going digging? I love digging! said the blue munchkin. "Where are we going to dig, Mr. Stranger?"

The stranger's eyes darted to the blue munchkin. "We're not digging a hole. I'm filling a hole."

The blue munchkin looked confused. "With wha -"

Clunk. The stranger battered the blue munchkin's face in with his shovel. The munchkin's eyes popped out of its skull and its teeth shot out the back of its neck.

"Oh, no!" cried the munchkins, and tried to wobble away, but they were too slow. The stranger walked up to each one and obliterated their tiny skulls with his shovel.

"Now I have something to fill the hole with," said the stranger. Then he got out a pistol and shot himself in the head.

The end.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Default Re: The twelve little munchkins

Straight up Euphoria. This changed my perspective. The world actually a wonderful place.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information